Close

Banned User

Default Stone Labs HACKED!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wanted to goto the site to get their email and ask them about the Fragrance of AE/m and this is what is says:

\"hax0rs lab @ Brazil .. haxlab@mail.com - For more info about this: www.hl9517.kit.net/haxors.htm .. cya\"

-------------
    Stone Labs website... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Default Re: Stone Labs HACKED!

I bet it was Travis. He was pissed that his order was taking so long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

err thats not good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I bet it was Travis. He was pissed that his order was taking so long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I was thinking the same thing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but how am I going to ask about the fragrance [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]?

Banned User

Yay! I found another site owned by Stone Labs http://www.d-s-o--tph--om---s.com/ (I cant type in the real address for the respect of love-scent, franki- the only reason I put up the other url was cause it did\'nt work [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) I\'ll prolly email them there to see if I get a responce. AE/m FRAGRANCE RULES!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Lol, yes you are right, it was a bit stupid to delete it in this situation. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] It is a forum rule though ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

get a screenshot

I am studying a lot for 2 certifications. One is e-commerce another in unix system (Linux Certified Professional).
    I would like to speak some words on E-Commerce Security.
    One deformed page (as stone-labs incident) affects the trust that the buyers have in the site deeply but in most case (98%) it is only that the loss. The integrity of sensitive data like credit card numbers is rarely affected. Formerly the responsibility of storing the numbers of the card was of the own site (it was a big risk).
    Nowadays the numbers are not stored. They are redirected for a security gateway and the site of sales just receives an ok (if the card is good).
    After studying the subject more deeply. I could notice that Love-Scent is very safe in that point.
    A web server is an easy target if the administrator is not always update. But a gateway with verising certified is very very safe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

If memeory serves, stone labs website has been posted a number of times in the past. Franki, I think it was before your time even. Anyhow, yes, stone labs has 2 websites.

I can´t believe anyone likes the AE fragrance but I suppose it´s all down to the wearers personal body chemistry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol I love it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], ever smell the new male version?

Banned User

CJ, Even I have posted their site a few times here. But Bruce explained it is forum policy to delete the URL\'s of pheromone retailers.

BTW, I know you are longer here than me, you are one of the few .. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Yes I´ve got both the new and the old version still. I don´t think the new version covers none much better ( it´s the smells like the same scent to me but a bit stronger than the old version btw), but the bottle is better - you know the pipette thing so that´s good.
    I have not tried the AE/w as of yet.

I have the same problem getting the fragrance of PF/w btw. All this time I have simply not come to find one that is even CLOSE to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] You may have better luck with AEs´scent though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] CJ

Sadhu

Yo franki, I´m an old broad on this forum [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

That is why it is imperative that online businesses worry a great deal about online security. Bruce should update the forum at every opportunity upon the realise of each new product realise of the program that runs this forum.

Thread Information