Close

Stranger

Default Newbie for Edge?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Would the edge be the best value if im planing on only spending around 30 dollars and im a newbie. What about the Yes! spray is that old? What would be the best results with TE? Could you get the same results with TE as you would with other good pheromone sprays? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Newbie for Edge?

well its the only product around 30 dollars on this site unless you are planning on buying individual SOE gel packets or NPA (same thing, just diluted) so yes it is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Use the search function on the forum.

Stranger

Can the effects ever work in a social enviorment to get a few smiles or stares? (for TE)

Banned User

Yes but no?

Its like a girl liking a guy because he is fun to be around he makes you laugh and feel great, you like him (she) because of who he truly is, so people enjoy more talking to you being with you and so on.

A girl who likes a guy for his sexy looks and money, sure he gets stares, girls think he is hot, and want to be with him just to be near him close to him, if I am near him I look like I am higher up hanging with the cool guy, I don\'t really want to talk to this guy all night but I want him to ride me all night, guys are thinking wow this guy must be cool I don\'t mind hanging out with him, or other \"big\" guys think man I hate that [bad word], I know he is so much better then me etc...

You will get respect from other guys and looks from girls, but with TE alone no one is going to just approach you out of the blue, people may keep their distance, average girls may view you as too hard to get, no way would that guy like me and if he did he would just cheat, it would never work out. I noticed when I was on my TE kick is I would get all the stares in the world and some conflict and respect from guys but it wasn\'t helping socially at all, some of the hotter girls probably just wanted to f$ck. Then again if the time is right TE can make the younger girls believe she is falling in love with you. Girls can develope intense crushes without knowing you kind of like the crush you may have on a favorite movie actress or hot girl, you don\'t know her personality neither do you care instead you admire her beauty. Same thing for the ladies I suppose, yes you can get effects but it will not make you popular, but it could, SOE and TE is always best if you are looking to move up or be acknowledge socially.

(sorry I think I have done too many posts in the few days lots of grammatical errors and no commas or period sorry.)

Stranger

Ok thx for the great information but i also got another question what would be the best one for having people going up to you and talking

Banned User

none, as in none of them.

if you are a man, you got to make the first move, period. SOE and WAGG will help your targets be more comfortable once you do this.

if it is your desire to have people approach you, do you have trouble approaching people?

Journeyman

a nol product like AE or SOE. AE will get you the stares too with the none, and it has a more manly scent than the SOE.

But a nice smile and eye contact never hurt either...

Stranger

no i talk to lots of people it\'s just will they think differently of me if i start putting on say some te? I can easily talk to people but it\'s what they think about me.(like if they would like to continue to talk to me in the future) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Banned User

I was wearing half a pack of SOE one day and got girls coming up out of the blue talking to me etc... you don\'t always have to make the first move some girls will sooner or later find it irrestible to ignore you any longer, SOE tells them \"hey, it\'s ok\". Anygirl that is attracted to you doesn\'t mind talking to you plus you know you can mix them, or put more then one product on at a time. To get roughly both effects.

Banned User

i\'ve never just wonr soe alone, just heavy soe. i wonder if it works

Banned User

the girls approaching you its nothing sexual in most cases. on SOE

Banned User

hmmm. then is it really work it?

because even if your game is on, the nol production that they thought you have, that made them feel safe to approach you, would probably keep you in that percieved \"friend\" category.

Maybe they feel comfortable to approach you because there is nothing sexual involved. When sex gets involved, it changes the game, and women have to be more guarded. I.e. i am interested in him, but i don\'t know if i want to fu-k him. if i go talk to him, i will be percieved as wanting to f-ck him.

Banned User

You\'re on the right track think of a girl\'s best gay male friend, she knows there is absolutlely nothing that is going to happen sex wise, not only this but he can be much better then her other female friends in much more ways, which appeals to women.

I think you went a bit off track in some cases though, for one -nol no matter if it is a girl or guy wearing it sends out the vibe of this person is nice, cool, intelligent, and all those great things and it also gives the urge to somehow be near this person to talk to be apart of this person in some way. A girl can be wearing -nol and get -nol like responses from other girls same as a guy getting responses from other guys due to -nol. At this point of time I don\'t think women really fear or are every really worried about any sexual interest being thought when just having small chit-chat.

Thread Information