Close

Phero Dude

Default Few things I\'m wondering about...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Rather than making lots of threads I decided to put all my questions into one . So here it goes :

-1- Don\'t think I\'ve ever read a post where somebody said WAGG was BAD or messed up a mix. This leads to the assumption : It can\'t be wrong to add WAGG into a mix. Sure it hasn\'t worked wonders for everybody , but chances are it will boost the success rate of your current mix. (The survey that was done long time ago , actually showed its boosting mixes for most people)
    I\'m kinda interested in trying Wagg along with my standard deadly weapon : 3 drops AE + 5 dabs TE. I wonder if Wagg could push/enhance the great success I\'m having with pheros even further. It\'s been a while since Wagg has been released , I resisted the first hype wave and waited for others to draw their conclusions from Wagg usage. So basically my question is adressed to long-term Wagg users who have been using Wagg in mixes similar to the one I mentioned above : How much Wagg do you add to the mixes , and how would u describe the Wagg impact ? (mix with Wagg / Mix without Wagg)

-2- Has anyone discovered a succefull/lasting way of shutting down your VNO , in order to be totally uneffected by any pheromones. I\'m thinking of something like a balm/lotion used on the inside walls of your nose. Anyone tried this ? Any better ways of doing it ?

-3- A very unpleasant thought just struck me. I actually nearly panicked so I hope someone with chemical/biological knowledge can calm me down !
    The thing I\'m worried about is : We have phero eating bacteria ALL OVER our body ! Finger tips included !!!! Since many of us use direct dabs from the bottles (Be it Ae / TE /NPA ...) it would mean that \"some\" of the bacteria gets inside the bottle when u put your finger tip over the opening and turn it upside down and the bacteria would get a NICE BIG OL\' MEAL on my whole phero stash !!!
    I hope I\'m TOTALLY wrong on this one. Can\'t stand the idea of bacteria slaughtering my beloved pheros !

Thats it !
    Input to any of the above questions is very welcome !

Phero Dude

Default Re: Few things I\'m wondering about...

i tell you from personal experience...WAGG plus either PI/m or AE/m or even both worked incredibly well for me bro...if you havent already, you should definetely try adding it to your mixes...

Oh...and I know what you mean about finding a way to block our own VNO\'s. I sometimes find myself in the ugly as well as pointless habit of breathing in thru my mouth as I find that when I do...the pheros dont affect me as much as when I breathe through my nose. I dont like the way all pheros affect me so I wish there was a way to block some of those effects on ourselves...

Banned User

i asked the same question. i was told the alcohol kills the bacteria. people also tell me that there stuff works just as good over time.

JKOHL --maker of soe --- once said that, a bottle of soe was tested for bacteria, had a ton in it, worked just as well.

i still think about this on occasion too and would like bruce\'s take

Banned User

My thinking was that alcohol easily render any bacteria useless if it was in your bottle of TE or any other due to the alcohol in there. When you apply TE to your skin and the alcohol evaporates leaving the -mones/SG\'s I can see why it would be feast time for the bacteria.

I personally never dab from my TE bottle directly instead I just pour a small amount into an atomizer.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh...and I know what you mean about finding a way to block our own VNO\'s. I sometimes find myself in the ugly as well as pointless habit of breathing in thru my mouth as I find that when I do...the pheros dont affect me as much as when I breathe through my nose. I dont like the way all pheros affect me so I wish there was a way to block some of those effects on ourselves...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Maybe some kind of sprayable anesthetic might work. (hey it dull\'s nerves on your skin preventing you from feeling heat, pain and pressure maybe it can shutdown the nerves in the VNO.)

Funny that you would say that, Before I went out today I put on 1 dab of AE/m on my neck (I only put on one dab because I was going to meet a mix of friends and family) and I started to have lots of raunchy thoughts about my best friend (female) I could\'nt help it she\'s really cute [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] then I got all woosy and sleepy. I had to take a nap when I got home, it really knocked me out (I could\'nt stop sniffing, cause it just smelled so good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

I got to buy some safflower/soybean oil to dilute AE/m by half into a empty 15ml PPA/m for I could dab it on the run. I recently spilled 1/5 of the AE/m because the bottle it so flimsy (my hands are shaky too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]) and I knocked it over with my pinky. That would put a end to the spilling and since a PPA dab is about the same as 2 drops of AE/m, it would still be about the same concentration per application (1 dab PPA equals 1 drop AE/m) since the phero\'s are cut in half.

Only mone\'s without a significant amount of alcohol (ie. SOE) go rancid, it\'s impossible for something like TE or NPA (since thats what they mostly consist of).

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I personally never dab from my TE bottle directly instead I just pour a small amount into an atomizer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Dabbing directly from a TE bottle would cause colinization of bacteria since the alcohol does\'nt evaporate from the bottle and still has the ability to destroy any micro-organisms.

Banned User

so SOE can go rancid?

Banned User

Yea it\'s happened to me before, especially with the gel\'s.

Banned User

you mean once the gels get opened?

i usually use it fairly soon after. the soe roll on scares me because that invites bacteria

Banned User

I had a half used rolled up SOE gel pack and I opened it like after 2 weeks when I was experimenting exclusively with AE and I can\'t even smell -none and I could smell a big change in the product long gone where its light a fluffy smell this stuff almost did smell like a nice piss heheeh. If you use it on consecutive days or even inbetween days it should be ok.

Phero Dude

Hey thx alot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Wheeeeeew ! I think I can sleep without worries again...

Any more insights on questions 1 + 2 ? Number 3 is fully covered , thx again !

Phero Dude

bump bump bump !

Stranger

After reading that, I am also a little concerned. When using AE/m using the dropper applied, the dropper nozzle has touched my finger a couple of times, usually I have a steady hand. Does this mean I\'ve transferred a load of bacteria from my finger tip to the AE, and I read that although it is mostly oil based, it still contains a little ethanol. So by the dropper touching my finger tip, have I ruined a whole bottle of AE/m? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Don\'t be so pessimistic... There would be bacterias in your mones even if u didn\'t do that. When u open a bottle of any product there are bacterias that go in the bottle. I don\'t know whether the ethanol in the AE can kill those bacterias but nevertheless that won\'t ruin your AE. But I can\'t garantee you the effect stays at 100%... it will go down as time passes by...

Phero Pro

But it lasts a long time... in normal conditions.

Phero Pro

Just make sure u keep your phero bottles well closed and keep.

Thread Information