Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: "Swedephero"

Phero Enthusiast

Default \"Swedephero\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    OK, Couple of times on this forum while ago, and just now, thing was raised,
    That pherromones in Sweden, on Sweds, have some interesting responses, more to say, no responses.

I do not think, that pheromones here changing their ability, or smell, or Sweds are some OTHER sort of folks, that resists pherromones.

Therefore, I would like to give my opinion here, so, please , correct me if i am wrong.

1. Pherromones DOES work, just moral and social behaver here is more strict and cold, that prohibits to show in some way, that one are interesting in one.
    2. Confrontation in any way between two strangers is strongly NOT reccomended here, even eye contact. (See \"Body Language\", straight eye contact longer than 3-5 seconds is confrontation), so eye contact reduced allmost to zero.
    Althou, when stangers are drunk, it will become better..
    3. Eye contact, Showing feelings, Showing interest, Flirting may be just and only between two people , that allredy know each other. Well, sometimes, to introduce someone, will do the job.
    4. Even if you would OD ten times more than catsand, NOBODY, NOBODY will show it in any way, just will try to ignore you. And ignore you big time.
    5. Making friends \"on a fly\" is IMMPOSIBLE in Stockholm, if You are not a tourist.

From here:
    1. Less -none mix for not to show Your \"alfa\" too much. Do not confrontate = no -none.
    2. Pherromones shows their power between people, that You allredy know (!).
    Invite sometarget to cafeeteria, there, quiet and simple, introduce Your mix.
    3. Go to pub WITH FRIENDS, when a girl see You arround your friends, and that You are not LoneWolf, than things will roll better.
    4. Best use of pherromones is NOT on blind-date.
    She must see You arround somehow long enought to feel confortable with You.
    5. Again, -nol heavy mix on a first date / first flirtground. Than, -none, if this needed.
    6. Your mix initially must have a trace of -none, otherwice, Folk will se You as \"not worth a talk\" , or like a \"waiter person\" .
    7. Be individual, have Your own style, but do not overdo it!

Hey, folks from Sweden, Your answer is important here.
    PM me if You need!

Yours, Bubu

Default Re: \"Swedephero\"

Well I live here too, and I can testify that you are right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It is really strange, Swedish people are generally not very religious, and have no strict sexual morals at all. However, at the same time we are cold to people we do not know (except when we are drunk, or travelling).

The solution must be to travel around, drunk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Thanks bubu. What you wrote is a `guideline for guys right? Do you reckon that the same applies for a woman?

I´m kinda pleased actually because you say not to use to much -none. And that was my conclusion also - more nol that none and cops. good thinking ey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

PS I don´t like people staring me out or at me either. I agree that if someone makes eye contact for too long is not nice at all. hey maybe I have swedish blood and never knew [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, CJ!
    Well, \"guidelines\" is a strong word for this assey [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] .
    Just trying to bring out my thoughts about problem. Untill now it seems to work on me.

Of course, my Pretty Ladyes, I bring my appologies to all of You, Our Sweet Flowers of Life, This is a point to start from For You allso.

Thanks!

Just now I mixed some potential batches to test and try. If I will come alife in one peace from testing them, shell I post them? Is someone interested?

/Bubu

Sadhu

Yes bubu please post and let us know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    If you want you can add it to the thread I had started on the womens´ forum. I was asking about swedish `victims´ back then. that would be great. CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What chance would a single foreign woman have do you think? I mean what kind of reactions would I possibly get as a foreign woman who doesn´t speak swedish etc wearing a good phero combo?

Phero Enthusiast

CJ, Things are different for women tourist. Such things, as flirting and getting friends, are easier. But FOR JVK\'S SAKE, BE WERY CARREFUL!
    Good Luck !

Enlightened One

It does seem regional differences get different cultural responses. Ok might want to try apply to youre noggin (head) and see how that goes - 4 drops of youre mix, then ruffle or run hand through hair to disperse and you should get up to 10 hours.

Sadhu

bubu, JVK - you mean James v Khol, what´s he got to do with swedish men and women?

I don´t imagine that swedes are any better or worse (night time or daytime) acquaintances than any other ones are they?

Phero Enthusiast

someone (FTR I think) was saying: \" JVK is a G*d of pherromones \", Just was joking
    I AM NOT FUNNY, I KNOW THAT ALLREDY! :-

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    someone (FTR I think) was saying: \" JVK is a G*d of pherromones \", Just was joking
    I AM NOT FUNNY, I KNOW THAT ALLREDY! :-

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Rightt hen, JVK is god. Okay. What´s Bruce though, Zeus, Apollo, Neptune, Hercules... ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

They live in one big Vallhalla, place all Gods live, sometimes they coming to us , to punish, and so one..
    Vallhalla divided to zones and circles.
    Zone 1 : NoneZone-- Zeus, Tor, Azazel*o, Bruce, JVK(Bataljon commander), mixed..
    Zone 2 : NolZone-- Neptune, Tammy, Afrodite, Hermafrodite, Bee Elana, etc
    Zone 3 : ShadowZone-- allso called Andro1Zone -- FTR, Watcher, DrSmellThis, franki, CJ- You are somwere here too.
    Circles is how everyone comes close to Bataljon Commander.
    Bataljon Commander His Magesty JVK
    UnderCommander His Happiness Bruce and Adjutant Tammy
    Commander of All BattleFields Zeus and Her Magesty Q. of FMClub Elana

Adjutant of BattleFields Commanders FTR
    Moderator of His Majesty and PeaceKeeper franki
    Highest SmellKeeper DrSmellThis
    and so one, and so one..
    Leytenant of the Girl Power Squad CJ01
    Privat Soldat LongThinking Bubu, aka Alex.

Right?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yes, Bubu, absolutely.

Sadhu

I want my swede !

Phero Enthusiast

Excuse me, CJ, would You like to explain Your sentence?

Do You want it whole, or just a part of it, what, like, right now, or maybe later, fresh and raw, or grilled and under the sauce?

Sadhu

&gt;I want my sexy, horny Swede WHOLE, RAW, FRESH and totally gagging for me so I can grill it until the juice comes gushing out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ( sigh)
    CJ

Hi Bubu and ironration.

Out of curiosity, have you guys tried wearing only -NOL?

I\'m not an expert by any means. But if Swedish culture is rather \"cold\", then maybe a TON of -NOL would help?

Might be worth it to wear only -NOL to see what happens. Or, if you guys want, a TON of -NOL and just tiny tiny bit of -NONE. I mean like one single small dab of NPA/m on your neck. And the -NOL spread out between the sides of your neck and your wrists, etc.

OR, a ton of -NOL and a bit of WAGG. If I remember correctly, one of you guys mentioned you\'ve tried WAGG.

The point being, if you get chattiness out of people while wearing only -NOL, then you know at the very least that -NOL works. Then you can experiement w/how much -NONE to use to get the sexual responses. Becareful w/wearing too much SOE, however. IMHO, you can fragrance OD on it. Its happened to me before. Even w/just six inches from the roll on. But that was during the hot summer and I was sweating quite a bit when it happened.

Just a thought. Sorry if I\'m mentioning a technique you guys have already tried out. I\'ve been gone from the boards for a while.

Enlightened One

Well what is the \"shadowzone\" that im being placed into.

On the Nol and WAGG sounds like a good idea try it out and let us know how it went. MIX#1 is always an option to.

Phero Enthusiast

To biteme:
    Thanks for Yo attenton. Yes, I had tryed only -nol (there is a limit how big ton is can be..). PIw was not making any difference, because when people are \"cold\" they allways have this \"nice pocker face\", so everyone is nice to me anyway. But, chattines, cuddlines- well, it was not in beeg change. Same with SOE, but a little better.
    Folks here trying to \"mind their own bisness\", and not many will \"open\" him- or herself to the stranger.

To Watcher:

I said, that I AM NOT FUNNY!
    \"ShadowZone\" is a Pantheon for Scientists and Magitians.

Yes, of course, MIX#1!We all know the ingredients..
    I will try it sometime in a future.

My own experimental mix showing good results with WAGG,
    AE:SOE:PIw:WAGG:ThGlicerine
    in parts: 1:2:1:1:3
    It seems, that -rone and WAGG does much trics here..

Sadhu

How well does AE go down in sweden bubu? I´m asking cause it´s one of my fave products.
    I can also imagine that AFA would work well. It´s become my main phero these last few months.

I have used AE alot without any noticible hits. Like the smell though. I dont think pheroes is the solution in Sweden, we need to replace the people.

Sadhu

ironation, I think replaced at least half of the human race would be a good thing. Dunno about the swedish, I mean they can´t be better or worse than any other people. I heard they´re nice to do business with though.

Well I will try my AFA+PCC mix if I get the opportunity.

Default How about the Finns?

Looks like I\'ll be doing business with the Finns in the near future. Are they much like the Swedes?

Default Re: How about the Finns?

Yes. But they are even less talkative [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But if you do business with them you probably wont even notice it, it is in private sphere with regards to strangers that we/they are cold.

Actually, come to think about it, I am not really sure about Finish people, maybe it is just a stereotype in my head [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

CJ, and everyone!
    ironration is a good in social skills, he wold understand people better that I am.

Anyway, I got tired of whearing pherros unsystemmaticaly.
    From now on, I would do little research of mine, based on my \"lucky\" mix and theory.
    I am sure, that after some month or two I will find answers to my questions, and may-be it will solve this \"Swedephero\" problem.

Once in a while, I will post results from research, do You, folks, thinks that this would be interesting?

/Bubu (Alex)

Banned User

yea

Phero Enthusiast

Default Northern European chicks = cold chicks!

Guys from Sweden and Northern Europe:
    Now I agree with your statement that girls from your area doesn\'t show so often when they are interested in a guy, and this makes difficult the use of mones in your area [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].
    In my college there is this chick from Norway that I closed the deal with (I got her home phone number), after I realized that she was giving me buying signals in . You see, by her body language she is not interested in me, but because I learned , I catched her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Tomorrow we are going to dinner out and then bowling: which me good-luck because this is my first time playing with a Nordic chick. By the way, what is the mix of mones that you guys recommend me? I was thinking just 4 drops of AE... what do you guys suggest me?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Northern European chicks = cold chicks!

Well done!
    What it is ?
    Do not put -none so much!
    I\'ll suggest 2drop AE + 1drop SOE +1drop PIw + 1drop WAGG.
    Or more ammount in this proportion.
    GLck! /Bubu

Phero Enthusiast

Bubu,
    Then, my sources of nol just finished yesterday!! I ordered already some more SOE, g and roll on, but I will receive it only friday. So I was thinking because AE has both none and nol, I guess I will use it standalone - 4 drops. Do you think this can substitute this your \"Nordic mix\"?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    , is the language of woman. According to the Doc, when a woman speaks she don\'t tell exactly what is going on her head, she speaks kind of in code. For example whe she says:
    1)\"we are not the same type\" is for \"you are not rich\"
    2)\"I will be ready in 30 minutes\" is for \"I\'ll be ready in 2 hours\"
    3)\"we had an amicable divorce\" is for \"I took all his money and left him homeless\"
    4)\"we broke up\" is for \"i dumped him\"
    ...and so on...
    This chick, one day she saw me on the cafeteria of my college dancing Samba in front of everybody with 2 beautiful chicks, and I guess that she saw me as a confident man, and since that day she always says to me that I am the International Student that is always looking for girls. Monday she asked me in \"Why didn\'t you call me last weekend? I was waiting for your phone call all weekend long\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

that\'s not , that\'s english

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information