Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: "Swedephero"

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Northern European chicks = cold chicks!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    that´s not english either, it´s bullsh*t.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    that´s not english either, it´s bullsh*t.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ahhhhh come on CJ01 wow your name sounds like an android! I believe in womenese, I am not very fluent either, you speak it at all please share the secrets.

Phero Pro

That was funny. Someone should make a dictionary.

Phero Enthusiast

Default The Nordic Chick - What should I do with her?

Bubu,
    You have to help me on this one. O.K., I called the Norwain chick monday and we were supposed to go out wednesday night. Well wednesday I was buying some m&amp;m\'s at my college and she showed up and I just felt my stomach cold. 20 seconds later I understood I was feeling my stomach cold: broken date!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Ok, she asked me \"tonight you pick me up at 7 pm?\" I said yes. Then she asked the most stupid question that I ever heard from a woman: \"are we going out as a date or as friends??\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. This was a curve ball, so I was without words for one second. Then I just said \"excuse me?\" and she said \"it is because right now I am KIND OF dating another guy\". Then I just said to her \"well so let it be for another opportunity, when you wil be free\", and I said goodbye and I disappeared. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Well yesterday at night I was alking to the college to night class and we met again. So I asked her \"what are you doing on this long weekend?\" and she said that she had nothing to do so probably she would be studying. So I took this sentence and I dropped to her a neghit. Then she said \"when are you going to invite me to your house to cook some food there? I can cook some bacalao!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And I said \"You know what, today my parents went to Chicago, so i am home alone\" and she asked for how long \"I said one week\", and you guys had to see the big smile on her face and her eyes sparkling [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Then she said that her friend, a 7/10 chick from Belgium is always asking for me, so they 2 would come to my house tonight to cook and just chillin.
    Now this is the thing: I don\'t know no more if this chick likes me at all, or if she just want to take some fun with my money and food this weekend, or if she is trying to set me up with her friend (I have to admit, her friend is hot!!). So what do you suggest me? I have no experience at all with nordic chicks... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S: BTW, she never stops to compliment me that I know a lot of people, I am a party guy, etc.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: \"Swedephero\"

Well I live here too, and I can testify that you are right It is really strange, Swedish people are generally not very religious, and have no strict sexual morals at all. However, at the same time we are cold to people we do not know (except when we are drunk, or travelling).

Even though The Netherlands is not part of Scandinavia, the roots of the Dutch are Germanic/Teutonic too. Maybe that\'s why I\'ve got the same responses overhere - they must be braindead! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Anyway, I\'ll increase the doses of my PI experiments before I\'ll go for the -nol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Charisma, the dutch are the friendliest and most open-minded people in the world. At least that is what they think of themselves. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Seriously, I think the Dutch are quite a bit different than Swedes or Norwegians in that they don\'t have this scandinavian type of closedness.

Phero Enthusiast

Charisma, the dutch are the friendliest and most open-minded people in the world. At least that is what they think of themselves.

Yeah, and they think a lot more of themselves... But open? Pfff, my @$$ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Seriously, I think the Dutch are quite a bit different than Swedes or Norwegians in that they don\'t have this scandinavian type of closedness.

Well Franki, I think you\'ve been for too long out of the country. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Try Amsterdam for a while, damn those people really suck! I\'ve worked in the center of the city for nearly three years and I really saw people closing up. A friend (girl) of mine - who came back to Amsterdam after staying 10 years in the US - asked me: \"What the hell happened here? Americans have the universal prejudice of acting shallow (what\'s a hoax by the way), but boy has Amsterdam changed!\"

Sadhu

The last ten years - since the 80´s people have changed EVERYWHERE. Things have gone from pretty cool, easygoing, laidback, tolerant and colourful to self centered, arrogant, cold, permanently-pissed-off for some reason. (I could go on..)
    What happened? I dunno!

I reckon the swedish are quiete different from the dutch too. They´re a bit more reserved perhaps. The dutch do tend to be a bit more outgoing and willing to make the move in terms of approaching strangers, making contact etc.
    But maybe I´m wrong?
    CJ

CJ- Are you officially bi yet?

Phero Enthusiast

Folks, I guess I have a big game going on with this Norwayan chick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Ok, today I went to college as always, with half of SOEg, and again I met her. Because I have a soccer game at afternoon with my buddies, I told her that \"our cooking class\" with the Belgium chick was cancelled, and I counteroffer to be tomorrow. Then she asked \"it will be only me and you?\" (another curve ball) and I laugh with all my teeth and then I said \"no, yesterday we agreed that you are bringing the Belgium chick, and I will bring my brother; also I am not impolite enough to destroy your relationship with your date\". She laugh loudly, and she said Ok, and asked for my home phone number.
    Then I got nasty, and I asked her \"what about your date? I guess there is no man in the world that would like to spend a saturday night without his girlfriend...\", and she gave me the most surprising answer: \"Actually that guys is not my boyfriend nor a date, he is just a friend. Wednesday I told you that I am dating, because the Belgium girls likes you so I don\'t want to betray her because she is my friend. She always says that you are very cute\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Now we are going to see tomorrow... she left in the air a smell that she also likes me, but she doesn\'t want to betray her friend. This all started that day that I was wearing that only drop of PI... I LOVE MY PI!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Elena, no it´s no official (unlike FTR) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I´m still waiting for YOU. No really, why this very strange change in subject, we´re talking about ..erm what was it again? and I´m a bit pissed ( again) - drinking an a pretty much empty stomach...(again) CJ

Phero Enthusiast

Alquimista,
    This situation is good for You, I think.
    I could suspect, that she is not yet interested in You. She is nice to You, and have hard time to say things straight, as they are. This is because she thinks, she is not knowing You well enought.
    What You could do, is start with \"closeup\" date, strike long and meaningfull conversation , tex. about life, people, something neutral. I would whear SOE only, but for You PI seems to work well too. (or not, maybe her responce was not connected to PI).
    DO THINGS SLOWLY AND UNOMEANIG! That is, she is not getting doublemeanings or undermeanings in conversations.
    From the \"Bodily Communication\" book : Skandinavian region are not \"touchy\" type. We getting scarred, if You try to touch us, and we do not know You well!
    Fysical touch, I mean.

Go and meet her. Or them both, (Belgian too), speack, show that You interested in them AS A PERSON first, than as a sexual being.

GLck again. / Bubu

So what about the Swedish Bikini Team. They\'re not all frigid are they?

Phero Enthusiast

Bubu,
    I let those girls on \"freeze mode\". Yesterday the Norwaian called me invite me to go out with both of them, but I denied and I said that I was going to \"study maths\" all night long. But my maths study was in a pub with some friends, recruiting new chicks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Today I was going to a grocerie store to buy some to eat, and I met both of them! Well, the Belgium chick came right in front of me and the Norwaian was on her back, but I did not pay special attention to none of them (in order to see which one truly likes me). Because tomorrow is the only day that I will be available as well nobody will be at my house, tonight I called the Norwaian to go out tomorrow night, but she was not at home. My stomach says me to put both of them on the \"freeze mode\". Instead, I am going to call tomorrow a mexican chick to show up on my apartment monday afternoon to \"cook some pasta\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
    P.S: I will try to follow your advice, but for now they are on freeze mode because I don\'t want \"attached strings\" with any of them. We should keep it professional... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The Swedish bikini team is not Swedish [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

ABBA is.

Sadhu

ABBA wore bikinis ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - PICS PICS [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ABBA wore bikinis ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] - PICS PICS [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And what kind of wine are we drinking today, CJ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Nja, CJ, they did not wore bikini. By the way, \"Europe\" and \"Dr. Alban\" woren\'t bikini ether..

Sadhu

hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So there´s no pics of ABBA in bikins? what a shame [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

What about Roxette? I´m sure Per Gessele (is that right?) would look great in one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information