Close

Default Yoyo NPA Q\'s i know :D

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hey guys !

i don t want to baggin\' ya, but a few days along i got my npa *yiiihaaa* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . tried it allready... just say nice only about the \"dose / amount of dabs\" i must prove / test ...

dab -> the \"dropper\" seems still HUGHE very big drops ya get. I put the dropper in the bottl just hold the openig closed with my finger to get very(!) small drops of it...

Q -> do you \"dab\" npa without the dropper ?

My motive to post -> for the last 3 days know, i m using a nutrition supplement which calls its self \"tribugain\" from vitalife (ingridient[s]: tribulus terrestis) for BB.
    Pros: More \"self\" Testosterone / Pheromones (sure)
    And some other nice things..

But when the human ph\' production gets higher, i ll think i should use extremly few drops of APC and NPA which one i m using right now.

Apros the TBE (teddy bear E.) for this nice occurrence i ve read in an other thread before AE / m + SoE (or NPA + SoE )..

At these times i ve not got a TBE ... hm ... maybe yesterday at shopping [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I ll hope you read my posting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Have a nice day

Banned User

Default Re: Yoyo NPA Q\'s i know :D

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    dab -&gt; the \"dropper\" seems still HUGHE very big drops ya get. I put the dropper in the bottl just hold the openig closed with my finger to get very(!) small drops of it...

Q -&gt; do you \"dab\" npa without the dropper ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea do just that, you might think that those tiny dabs are too little but it\'s VERY easy to OD on the stuff.

Thread Information