Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Hell you\'ve been right .....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I knew a lot of you claimed that npa/TE would give more solid sexual hits than any other -none product, but I never really tested it out. I still had 2 bottles of NPA on the shelf and decided to give it a shot yesterday. 2/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points. Yeeeehaw .... you just can\'t imagine how it worked.
    3 solid hits, heavy kino, grinding afterwards and all beeing number (all cell and home) and kiss (tounge) closed in the end. I could have taken at least one directly with me, but I didn\'t do it because it would have dragged the pal I\'ve been clubbing with more down. He was already sorta depressed because he had to watch this \"show\" and had less luck.

BackInLife

Phero Pro

Default Re: Hell you\'ve been right .....

yeah... those secret ingredients rock!

Banned User

Yeah, it would be cool if LaCroy came out with a concentrate additive of nothing but the secret ingredients in it, which we could add to a mix or add the concentration of the SE\'s the way we like.

Phero Pro

The \"cat piss\" smell perhaps would be too strong...

Phero Pro

I covered it with \"Le Male\" .. no catpiss smell .. not even in the end.

I think I could have smelled like a rotten yak ass without a difference. My friend told me that one of my \"victims\" was considered \"hard to get\" and that many djs crushed their teeth on her. I couldn\'t believe it, because she was the first one I ripped in a dark corner of the club. Actually I\'ve thought she would be a cheap bitch and I\'ve already thrown her off my target list.

Phero Pro

I was refering to what tallmacky said [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I know ... was kinda addition to my post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hell ... *yell* BRUCE .... do you ship weapon licenses with NPA now ? NPA is a WMF, a weapon of mass fvcking.

Phero Pro

Was it the first time u tried NPA / TE?

Phero Pro

No .. I used it in mixes before, but it was the first time I used it directly dabbed on. Ah, I\'ve forgotten something interesting ...

One of the ladies was quite a bit shorter than I am, she reached only my chest, there was one of my aps and she buried herself there all the time. The other two were a bit taller and could reach my aps on the neck, where they buried their faces too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    2/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats similar to the amount I was wearing when I nailed the \"grinding\" girl (4 dabs of NPA and 8\" of SOE) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], NPA is not to be taken for granted.

Phero Pro

Besides that, any other kind of reactions from women u would like to report? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Have u ever had those kind of results with any other phero product?

Let\'s note one thing. I have seen pictures of Andy and he is <font color=\"red\">HOT! </font>

Phero Pro

yeah... u would bang him, wouldn\'t u Elana? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That\'s because u didn\'t see my photo [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Just kidding [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I wouldn\'t kick him out of bed for eating crackers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Send me your picture.

Phero Enthusiast

Andy,

Good that your staff worked pretty good. The secret was applying phero in diff. parts your body....thats what I do too.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    Besides that, any other kind of reactions from women u would like to report?
    Have u ever had those kind of results with any other phero product?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There was one thing that I noticed beside the things I already reported ... We\'ve been standing at a table quite a bit away from the dancefloor and the walkway aroung it. One girl that passed me with her bf before (while we\'ve been standing right next to the walkway) convinced his bf 4 times to walk around the bar and our table. This was ridiculous, because the walkway was far better to cross than the crowded corner we\'ve been at. She walked every time really close to me and touched me \"accidentally\" every time while \"searching for a way to pass\". That was funny shyt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

/3 SOE/gel and 3-4 dabs NPA spread over application points. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; what points did you put the stuff on?

Phero Dude

Geeze, I\'m almost regretting getting the TE over the NPA now. I\'ve used the TE a few times now w/ my cologne covering, and the cat-piss smell of it comes out quickly. I did 1 direct spray on my shirt last night w/ my cologne right on top of it, and 3 hours later I had to throw on some Axe cuz I could smell it.

How much TE would you suggest putting on to get the same results you did (in a casual environment...mall, small party) w/o having the smell?

-Jon

Phero Pro

I am not sure about the amount, but I\'d try to dab it on because it will give less surface beeing exposed to air.

Application:
    SOE: spread on wrist, neck, chest
    NPA: dabbed on wrist, neck (both sides), in the middle of the chest, right below the ribs.

Banned User

how could the mones get through your clothes. I still don\'t understand that. especially if you are wearing more then one layer.

Phero Pro

pelotudo, instead of spraying TE, try to dab it. Use 3 - 5 dabs in different places (just an example, 1 on each side of neck, behind of each ear, 3 on chest)... but that\'s just one possible distribution.

Phero Pro

And cover it well, with a colone.
    Or do as tallmacky said, use not a colone but something like AXE, for example... it lasts more than the colone.

Phero Dude

I think I\'ll try the dabbing today. I tried it a few days ago (3 dabs total, all on neck and upper part of chest), but the smell got to me quick. How about this combo:

2 dabs AE, one under each ear
    2 dabs TE, one lower neck, 1 split between wrists
    1 dab SoE directly on neck

and cover well w/ some Axe? Would I OD from that, and what about the multiple scents? (TE Sandalwood+AE+SoE+Axe sounds like=big mess)

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m going to the gym this morning...applied TE
    2 dabs
    ear
    wrist
    front elbow
    back elbow
    front knee
    back knee
    shoes left and right
    wish me luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    going to scare all the dudes in the gym

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    how could the mones get through your clothes. I still don\'t understand that. especially if you are wearing more then one layer.

There should be no problem unless you\'re wearing a diving suit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] How many cloth layers are you wearing in a club that\'s at about 40°C and a humidity level of the tropical rain forest ?

Banned User

I\'m going to the gym this morning...applied TE
    2 dabs
    ear
    wrist
    front elbow
    back elbow
    front knee
    back knee
    shoes left and right
    wish me luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    going to scare all the dudes in the gym

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">14 dabs?, I would\'nt wear that much without at least 2\" of SOE.

Phero Pro

pelotudo, u can use 2 drops of AE (behind each ear) and 2 dabs of TE (each side of your lower neck or in the chest, but well covered). SoE in your wrists.

\"TE Sandalwood+AE+SoE+Axe sounds like=big mess\" - yeah, if u put them all in the same place [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

pelotudo, instead of spraying TE, try to dab it. Use 3 - 5 dabs in different places (just an example, 1 on each side of neck, behind of each ear, 3 on chest)... but that\'s just one possible distribution.

Somewhere on the forum, someone with smarts said that 1 drop of NPA is 4.5 to 5 drops of TE to equal 1 drop of NPA. Wouldn\'t it be about the same for dabbing? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Somewhere on the forum, someone with smarts said that 1 drop of NPA is 4.5 to 5 drops of TE to equal 1 drop of NPA. Wouldn\'t it be about the same for dabbing? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You had the typical pro attitude... \"yeah these newbies are brainless!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Remember that those who have few experience with mones (it\'s my case, for example) need time to get themselves used to all these products and all the appliance \"rules\"... and it is much easier for us to just dab TE, as we don\'t have the right idea about how much will be necessary for us to OD... know I\'m sayin\'? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Also, how long would that application last? Like if I put some one now before heading up to the mall, but go out tonight...when should I reapply and add more axe w/ it?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information