Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Field Report 1

Default Field Report 1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Today I went with 8\" of SOE and 5\" of JB#1. Applied on throat, neck, wrists and a little bit on my cloths. Took the subway and sat right near two beautiful girls about 18-19 years old. Then I went around the city, visited 20 different shops, interacted with maybe 10-15 sales people. I also made sure to place myself near different whomen while I was shopping in order to investigate if they would react in any way to the pheromones. After theshopping was done, I went to movie. I waited in a crowded line for about 10 minutes.

So hundreds of people exposed to pheromones, some briefly and some for longer time. Some people I just stood near, other I talked to. No special reaction from anyone. I have used pheroes for one year now without results. However, I will continue to post field reports until I get some. I think I will try an extreme JB#1 overdose tomorrow.

Default Re: Field Report 1

What do you look like?

185 cm, 90kilo. Dark (thinning) hair. I am in decent shape. My looks may be a bit below average but I am not ugly (I think).

Phero Enthusiast

\"I have used pheroes for one year now without results.\"

Not being sarcastic....what makes you think that trying it for a longer period of time your remaining pheromone will work on you? I have suggestion...just donate your remaining pheromone to the guys here and you will be cool dude[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] here in the forum.

Well, I paid for them. So I will use them until they run out. Also we need to get a more balanced reporting done. Now it is \"hit stories\" or no stories at all. I will report all my field tests from now on, no matter the results.

I wonder how many people with below average looks that actually benefit from pheromones. Maybe they should label them \"will only work if you already are attractive\".

Phero Enthusiast

Maybe they should label them \"will only work if you already are attractive\".

Maybe your right !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

instead of jambat OD , try the direct opposite...enaugh -nol to create a friendly aura around yourself + just a tad of -none (preferably TE if available)

+ repeat the mall testing day ! I\'m sure u will notice something !

If not then its your bacteria + natural pheros messing things up. Again no big deal.

Do the following : Repeat the mall day ! Prior to going out , shower for a long time and use lots of soap on groin + pits ! Then apply pheros only to your clothing , don\'t even touch them with your fingers , drop directly from the dropper on clothing , go out !

THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU GUARANTEED ! If even that doesn\'t work....its \"probably\" your looks. Still , \"looks\" aren\'t always a final excuse for not working mones. I\'ve seen and heard of so many ugly men getting hotties , that it only can be related to pheros or hook up skills !

Speaking on hook up skills work on them , there is enaugh information available to make u a womanizer even without pheros , even if u have 10 moles on your nose , u can still date 9\'s and 10\'s !

If even that all fails , concentrate on making lots of money , and attract some gold-diggers !

Just don\'t give up to early because of looks , thats a lame excuse !!!!

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Maybe they should label them \"will only work if you already are attractive\".

Maybe your right !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Come on bro that\'s not cool, ironation needs help and we are to help him, yeah its been a year but lets not give up iron and lets not try to destroy someones last remaining hope and willingness travis.

I think you are putting a stronger emphasis on looks ironation, if you know a bit about phero\'s for a girl to get a good vibe of you looks are put on the backburner for the most part. I think by now you would have had one glance or look just the fact that you are the center of a smell that women love.

Banned User

185 cm, 90kilo. Dark (thinning) hair. I am in decent shape. My looks may be a bit below average but I am not ugly (I think).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats the hairless poodle guy.....

F!CK IT just throw every single bottle of every pheromone product on yourself!, you won\'t get laid but you\'ll get a concussion! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hm Phantom... I am not sure what would be the point of doing that?

Banned User

I doubt they are interested in helping but maybe getting in a sly comment? Who knows, imagine if you were in someone else\'s shoes guys, your love life is sucking pretty bad, you see an ad for pheros somewhere you decided hey why not? You then get your expectations up to just realize that hey this sucks and nothing is working.

Yeah a year is a very long time to see no progress, and the fact stands that pheromones work for any guy maybe not as much or in a different way but they work. I do not understand why it is not working in your case. You speak of your appearence do you have a picture of yourself, because I cannot think if anything at this time maybe when I am dropping bombs on my toilet I will think of something.

Ironation your case and experience has left me stumped,

Some of you guys are being total dickheads.

Banned User

lol I had a bad day [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hail Phantom..... King of the Dickheads. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Field Report 1 *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

Banned User

lol I had a bad day [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

you have a bad day so you give someone else a bad day? hehe thats odd. Kind of like my grumpy ass math teacher that takes it out on the class what her dumb kids did.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]OK then Franki....I remember my first beer too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hail Phantom..... King of the Dickheads. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea mines the biggest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!

Banned User

you have a bad day so you give someone else a bad day?

yea, got a problem with that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]?

Banned User

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]OK then Franki....I remember my first beer too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Huh, how do you know I have been drinking ...? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Yea mines the biggest !

Please provide proof

I am giving this thread back to the rightful owner. Let\'s get back on track.
    Any advice for the OP?

upsidedown

I am giving this thread back to the rightful owner. Let\'s get back on track.
    Any advice for the OP?

Hey, Ironration, have you tried Watcher\'s new Mega Mix #1? What was that mix again? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Sorry Elana, I just couldn\'t resist. I deserve all the harsh remarks you hurl my way and I\'m ready to take them like a man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

hey iron...you tried WAGG yet bro??I was wondering since before trying WAGG, my results with pheros were not what I expected them to be ...but after incorporating it with some of my other love scent products (worked well with none and AE especially ), I saw very good results. WAGG works well for guys that produce alot of none and rone naturally as I suspect I do...you should give it a shot and combine it with your other products and see if it changes things...

PS: and all you other guys...take it easy on Iron...hes just looking for our help...I tell you...we guys have to learn to help each other a little more instead of always just looking to compete and mess with each other...

Banned User

The natural producing enough -none and -rone is a theory that I have a problem with, how could one naturally produce enough -none to compete and standout amoung the many of other males? If so why the increase in hits after applying -none?

Banned User

Sorry for being an ass, I think it was just a none OD. For real lol cause after I took a shower I was nowhere near as hot-headed as before. 4 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE is taking a toll on me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. i\'m actually thinking of toning it down a little. I can\'t wait for my PI/m to come [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. 2 dabs of NPA, 1 drop of PI/m and 6 inches of SOE will be interesting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I\'m also going to be ordering WAGG later this week so things will get interesting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I was thinking of something similar, how do you plan on applying it and where?

Banned User

i like wagg alot. i wind up putting it on mine skin because of the stench....i don\'t want that on my clothes. i can\'t go to the dry clearners every day to wash my sweaters.

I also put it on my side burns, can not on eyebrows.

SOE and WAGG makes men friendly as hell to me. I am not sure witch one it is, but it has been borderline ridiculous....though i have none on too.

Banned User

I tend to apply the mones high in anone close to my face. Once I applyed 4 drops of NPA on the zipper part of my pants and girl\'s would go to DIHL HEAVEN looking at my crotch. lol, I would walk around and everyone would say \"nice pants\" ect.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] (never got those compliments from those pair of pants). So I thought that applying them to my face/neck would have the same effect. Girls usually DIHL while looking at my face and tell me I have such dreamy eyes...

I would probably split the drop of PI/m on my temples or cheeks (great for kissing) and the NPA and SOE on my neck since I don\'t wan\'t anything with oil on my face. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], I can\'t wait for the PI/m to arrive.

Banned User

phantom, what is your most regular amount you wear?

Four drops of NPA, eight inches of SOE? IS that what works best for you?

How much cologne do you use as a cover in terms of sprays? This is something that i have always been mixed up about. How much will cover the stench, and how much would just make you smell (even if good) too much. I can\'t stand being around someone with too much cologne on.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information