Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Field Report 1

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Field Report 1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    On the crotch thing Phantom... I put AE just on my one wrist a couple of weeks or so ago, and that\'s all.

Had an appointment with the optomitrist (female). Was trying out some new contact lenses and had to wash my hands. She stood there staring at my hands , dazed for few seconds. Thought nothing much of it, maybe I wash my hands weird or something.lol

...anyway after that it was time to get something to eat. Went to Subway and when the girl who served me got to the register she typed in her sh!t and looked down at my hands with the money... and stood there for 4 or 5 seconds staring at it. I had to say \"Yoohoo...wakey wakey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] \" and she snapped and told me how much I had to give her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As I walked out I remembered about the single drop of AE on that wrist. Got home, started eating and remembered the optomitrist one too.

One other time. It\'s hard to remember exactly what I was wearing but I think I had excess PI/m I had to get off my fingers so I rubbed it on the waist of my jocks. I do remember one girl in particular at the bar at one stage, staring at my crotch( I certainly didn\'t have a hard on!) . I\'ve written about this night and it\'s other hits somewhere else here.

Along with the seemingly directional effects of phero\'s most other times I\'m fascinated with how the VNO may be that sensitive to directional scents.

Banned User

Actually I did\'nt put on any cologne today, I wanted to test the length of time the scent of SOE would last. It lasted for about 4 hours and it did a pretty good job at covering the NPA (that would be a great time to pull out your favorite cologne and spray it on).

Not 4 drops, 4 dabs right out of the top of the NPA dropper. I\'m still trying to find out what works best for me, but I think it\'s a journey all pheromone users take.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Along with the seemingly directional effects of phero\'s most other times I\'m fascinated with how the VNO may be that sensitive to directional scents.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea these girls are like bloodhounds! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Will AE stain pants (i.e. not jeans pants, but the same cloth they make cargo pants from -- without the pockets)?

Phero Pharaoh

Will AE stain pants (i.e. not jeans pants, but the same cloth they make cargo pants from -- without the pockets)?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not permenantly, but they will stain (like water does to them) while the substance is concentrated on them.

For an example, with the cargo pants I\'d put a drop on my finger tip and lightly rub that drop just on the inside of the pocket, just to be safe. It\'ll still work there.

If you like test a drop on the bottom pant leg or something where it won\'t be noticable if you get it wrong.
    It doesn\'t work putting a drop on the inside either, the AE will soak through almost instantly! ...SO rub the drop from your finger tips or something. Where ever you put it on light cloth.

Keep in mind the possibility of contamination by touching it with your fingers. But it\'s worked for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

what about on the inside of the fly, (not on the zipper part).

I do not want it to look like i wet myself.

How much are you planning on putting on? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

How much are you planning on putting on? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

\"Is that a pheromone stain on your pants? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    ...Or are you just happy to see me?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

One word: Gunwitch

\"Is that a pheromone stain on your pants?
    ...Or are you just happy to see me?\"

If I had a penny for all the times I said that to a man....

Banned User

i want to put one drop. elana, do you ever put it on your crotch and it looks like you had your period?

i want to put one drop. elana, do you ever put it on your crotch and it looks like you had your period?

Sometimes I squirt Ketchup on my crotch so guys think I have my period and don\'t hit on me.

Phero Pharaoh

Sometimes I squirt Ketchup on my crotch so guys think I have my period and don\'t hit on me.

*&lt;sigh&gt;* ...to have your kind of problem.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

what about on the inside of the fly, (not on the zipper part).

...yeah try it.

I\'m only saying to do a test application first on an area of fabric that won\'t be noticable. So use your finger or something, use your d!ck for all I care, you never know it might work [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . Dripping a drop straight from the dropper on to most clothes will \'soak\' that part of the fabric.

Anyway your not putting on enough to look like you wet yourself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

mmMmM i have some french fries [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SonnyBlack: Yes I have tried WAGG but it is the pheromone I have exerimented the least with. Since it does not smell anything I will try to incorporate it today and see what happens.

Hi ironration.

You\'ve mentioned in a couple of other threads that you\'ve tried larger doses, but I\'m wondering if you\'ve tried very small doses.

Like you I consider myself not particularly attractive, but pheromones seem to be working pretty well for me at the moment, although for the first couple of months the combinations I tried just didn\'t work for me. But you know what, it wasn\'t just the pheromones, I changed many things over the last few months and have improved a lot of things about myself, and I\'m sure that helped a great deal. Things like taking more pride in my appearance, a new wardrobe, a better attitude etc, that I think are generally more important than both looks and pheromones. So could you tell us a little more about yourself besides what you\'ve given us so far?

Things to consider:
    1) Are you shy or confident?
    2) Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
    2) How do you dress?
    3) What\'s your posture like?
    4) What\'s your usual facial expression? (cheerful, grim, sour, nervous, etc)
    5) Can you hold an interesting conversation with people (in particular with women)?
    6) What\'s your hygiene like? (BO, cleanliness etc)
    7) What\'s your dental hygiene like? (Bad breath, teeth etc)

etc etc

Sorry for getting so personal, but any one of these things or a dozen other things could be ruining your chances, so they\'re all things you need to think about. I had to deal with some of these things myself, and I\'m still working on a couple.

Anyway, give it some thought.

Hungry

mmMmM i have some french fries

That was even gross for Elana\'s standards. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Standards!?

Standards!?

Yeah, that did sound pretty funny, didn\'t it? lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

1) Are you shy or confidant?
    Well I can hold a lecture in front of 200 people without getting nervous. However, I do not have the confidence to just approach someone in the street and pick her up. I am trying to NLP myself into that kind of confidence though, but it just gets harder the more I think about it.

2) Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
    Hm I would answer neither. When I was younger I was more of a pessimist, although nowadays I think I am more in between.

3) How do you dress?
    Hm, casual. I am not following fashion and stuff. Lately I have bought some nice cloths though, trying to improve my looks.

3) What\'s your posture like?
    I think there is something about me that is quite stiff, although I try to be relaxed. I don’t hunch, but I don’t walk with the confidence of a Russian gangster either.

4) What\'s your usual facial expression?
    Not sure. Inwards oriented? If I don’t actively focus outwards I guess my expression is pretty neutral.

5) Can you hold an interesting conversation with people (in particular with women)?
    Sure, although it requires that we have something in common. I am not that good at smalltalking casually to someone I do not know. I am better at talking 1on1 with people, or 1:200, then in small groups with people I do not know.

6) What\'s your hygiene like? (BO, cleanliness etc)
    I shower once a day. I am not obsessed with cleanliness and I don’t think I stink either.

7) What\'s your dental hygiene like?
    Good.

Banned User

Always try to smile no matter what mood your in, it will show people that your not the avarage guy but a person who\'s confident in himself. Girls find guys who smile more attractive and approachable. That might work, also try using a minimalist amount of mone\'s and build up. like 3 inches of SOE and 1 dab of NPA, don\'t wear to much aNone or you will be seen as hostile.

Phero Dude

I don\'t hunch, but I don\'t walk with the confidence of a Russian gangster either .

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Try it , you will like it. Btw u didn\'t comment on my suggestions. Have u already tried washing + clothing application ?

+ the thing with : \"I try to nlp myself into approaching women\"

DUDE , believe me , I\'ve been there ! I \'ve been shy too , and guess what it a waste of your lifetime !
    Grab your balls (actually just think of it) imagine your al pacino and de niro combined - jump the cold water and walk up to her , say Hi ! Thats it , thats the magic pick up formula ! This actually MADE A BIG difference in my life.
    Afterall , with millions of women around , WHAT DO U HAVE TO LOOSE if u mess u with one ?! Nothing ! Its her missing out a great chance.

Another wondeful and simple thing to consider :

IF SHE FEELS ATTRACTED TO U AND LIKES U (wich can be very possible , but u never know unless u walk up and say hi) IT DOESN\'t matter how u look , what u say (more or less) - bECAUSE to this girl You ARE GOOD LOOKING and attractive !
    Contrary - if she doesn\'t feel attracted - nothing wll really help , not looks , no nice clothing , pheros whatever. She will simply let u know she is not interested. Well ok, HER FAULT , instantly forget about her and ON to the next girl.

I mean WTF is this , u have the balls to speak infront of 200 people ( wich I wouldn\'t have - unless I would REALLY know what I\'m talking about , and even then I would be nervous) but we are talking about STRANGERs here. Its not your family/friends , it doesnt matter if u mess up , u don\'t have to excuse for anything. With all this in mind - HOW CAN ANYONE BE SHY ???? Thats stupid , a waste of your life time , a lame excuse not to jump the cold water. YOu tryin to get a girl for your own good not to show off infront of friends.

I mean, once u do approach , it will be so much easier from then on !

Have u actually EVER read gunwitch:

He says a very interesting thing about looks and effort (pheros don\'t even count)

Enjoy reading this AND F*cking DO it ! Don\'t expect pheros to the job for u if they haven\'t in a year !

Looks, Effort, and their Interrelation:

Looks scale: -1- being the worst conceivable, and 10 being the best.
    Effort scale (amount of women approached and overall drive to ensure sex with them): -1- being utterly rarely, -5- being a few on weekends or acquaintances from social circles, and -10- being at least three new women per day. -1- drive = will say hello to a woman but not much else, -5- will try to get her interested in him until the first sign of trouble or disinterest, -10- will outright make her become angry or verbally reject you 100% before even considering moving on.

Take a guy who is a -1- in looks (perhaps fat, short, hideous face, balding, old, smelly, poorly dressed, etc.), but a -10- in effort. This guy will STILL land women who are -5.5s- once in while, and -3-\'s- frequently.

To explain, allocate 1 total point for every 2 points on the scale, for what you can get with maximum effort. So, if you are a -10- in looks, but only exert a -1- in effort, you can probably still sex -5.5s- (ie. 11 divided by 2) on occasion, and approximately half of that, or -3s-, whenever you are inclined. Eventually you will arrive at someplace in between your -maximum- capacity and your -easy- capacity for your regular quality of women.

I, for instance, am maybe an &amp;#8211;8- in looks (short, ok face, good built body, well dressed and groomed), and a -10- in effort. So dividing by two, we allocate 4 points for looks and 5 points for effort, arriving at a 9 at -maximum- capacity, and approx. 5 at -easy- capacity. I have of course gotten some 10s in my day, but that\'s just the deviation, as women higher than 6 would be for Example Guy #1. So to recap:

Example Guy 1:

-1-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 11,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 5.5, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 3

Gunwitch:

-8-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 18,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 9, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 5

What creates the extra points from effort is that you meet MORE women, so SOME of these women will find even the guy with -1-looks/-10-effort somewhat attractive. Probably the best that he will ever do is a 6 who somehow finds him attractive. Mr -10-looks/-1-effort could go out approaching at a 5.5 in effort and change his whole lot, because he would meet so many more women who would find him attractive, or who have trouble saying no to his advances, but instead he takes the easy ones. His loss. By the way, Mr.-10-looks/-1-effort, and Mr. &amp;#8211;1-looks/-10-effort are both REAL people that I know, and it works out about the same for both of them with women. If Mr. -1-looks/-10-effort suddenly stopped meeting and trying to seduce new women, he would probably go to his grave never having had sex again, unless maybe with some chance woman of his low calibre were to come along and make the effort herself.

Look DUDE , the TRUTH U NEED TO FACE IS : You are not successfull because U CARE WAY too much about what others ( even strangers) think or might think about u. Loose this attitude , and gunwitch your way 2 success. As you can see , even with average looks but a good effort u can still get hotties. I tested most of this myself. Im rated by younger girls as 7-8 and 8-9 by older women. Sure I get lots of attention when clubbing /because of looks height and the pheros) , but when it comes to actually getting approached by women without ANY effort at all - then I get approached like once or twice by girls/women on a whole clubbing night. THIS is my no effort capacity , even though as good dressed , as good looking , as phero loaded , as possible.

So when I actually make some effort on my side - Its a whole new world. Walk around , smalltalk about spontanious things that just come to my mind : \"HEy watch out , the candle might burn your nice hair\" (Bamm! I\'m her hero who just saved her from a hair disaster) While standing next to a bar. On the dancefloor , approach and dance with hotties , become a womanizer. Its really really easy.
    And its a self fulfilling prophecy : Once u actually stand in the middle of the club and dance with a nice girl YOU DOUBLE AND TRIPLE the interest of all the other single girls around !

Banned User

good article TBiRD, I think ironation is pretty much very very restrictive and closed off, if you are looks are around a 4-5 like you said iron and you put in 1 for effort I am guessing that makes a total of 5 or 6 going by the article.

I don\'t remember ever putting in any effort I would say my effort is 1 or in the negatives hahah but if its workin\' I don\'t see the point of changing. Though I could seal more deals.

Tallmacky....I would definitely give you negatives in effort. You can be a total bastard.[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

those negatives may turn out to be positives in my case to you E

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

confused what are you having a DIHL?

Phero Dude

Grab your balls (actually just think of it) imagine your al pacino and de niro combined -</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

awesome combo hehe...definetely my favorite two actors ever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information