Close

Phero Dude

Default Did I OD? Or is this normal?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Setup:

Last night, got off work, and went to head to my friends house. I applied 3 drops of AE, 2 under my ears on my neck and one in the front. I then put about 2/3 (about 6 drops maybe) of an SoE gel-pack on (1/2 on wrists, 1/2 on neck). I covered really well with Ralph Lauren Romance cologne (2 sprays directly on my neck).

I went to Publix to see the girl I\'ve been dating. Every girl I went by looked right at me, but wouldn\'t hold it. They wouldn\'t smile or frown, they would just look at me and look down or away and keep walking. I checked back a couple of times, and none of them looked again. I went up to my girl and started talking to her. She was getting off the clock, so we talked for a minute. She wasn\'t touchy-feely like she has been the past week or so (though she was at work, so that might have been it). She was very talkative though.

I left there, and went over to my friends house. About 7 of us there. Usually everyone is cracking on each other, joking around, all the time. One friend BJ gets most of it cuz he\'s the skinny guy that everyone gives [bad word] to. I\'m usually cracking on him the most, but for some reason I just didn\'t feel like talking. I wasn\'t in a bad mood, I just felt more like watching and standing back. Everyone there wouldn\'t stop talking...ALL NIGHT. If someone wasn\'t saying something (even while we were watching a movie), someone would just blurt out something. Everyone seemed very aggitated. Someone would say something, and they would snap back seriously, and get pissed off at each other easy.

The highlight of the night was my friend Tims\' sister. She had been interested in me before, and now I think the AE really helped. Usually I crack on her, flirt with her, whatever, but not much touchy-feely contact. Last night all bets were off though, she was grabbing on me, standing right next to me the whole night. When the movie started she came over and laid down with me and spooned for an hour or so while watching.

My question, was this right, or did I OD a little bit w/ too much SoE combined with the AE? I covered it, and couldn\'t smell the AE, but could smell the SoE on my wrists since I didn\'t cover there. All the guys there seemed very aggitated, and pushy. None of them really cracked on me much like usual. We all usually make fun of each other like crazy just for laughs, but they mostly ignored me most of the night and a couple of them (and Tims\' sister) said I seemed like I was in a grouchy mood. I was quiet a lot of the night, and didn\'t say much (very unusual). Is this from the AE or the SoE, and should I apply a little less next time?

Banned User

Default Re: Did I OD? Or is this normal?

that doesn\'t sound like much at all. are you a big guy an/or perhaps produce a lot of none?

Phero Dude

I\'m average size I guess. I am 5\'8\", about 165pds, white. I could use to lose a few pounds, as I still have some chub left over (Used to weigh 195/200, but lost a lot of weight about 7 months ago). I\'d consider myself a 7.5 looks wise.

Banned User

Here\'s what i think happened. None makes you feel so alpha male, at least me, it doesn\'t put you in a laughing joking mood, etc, makes you feel superior and therefore a bit grouchy.

I think that your friends weren\'t joking because they were intimidated by your alpha male presence, and felt inferior, and therefore in a bad mood. it is no suprise that they weren\'t joking on you.

Then yur friends sister was attracted, which would indicate good levels, and you say every woman was looking at you, which is good. Now you said they couldn\'t look back, just looking down.

Well, they were submitting. If you wanted to get one of them, you\'d have to be warm. They probably felt slightly intimdated by your leader of the pack presence. to get one, you would have to make them feel that your both on the same level, and that they do not have to feel inferior.

A lot of women don\'t go for the alpha male because they do not feel good enough about their abilities to keep him, ie fend off competitors, who there would not be a shortage of.

I\'d say you got a good mix. I\'d order wagg if you do not have it.

Phero Dude

\"A lot of women don\'t go for the alpha male because they do not feel good enough about their abilities to keep him, ie fend off competitors, who there would not be a shortage of.\"

LOL !

make that \"A minority of women don\'t go for the alpha male..blah blah\" and only then u are right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

besides that good points + I don\'t think he needs wagg...the girl was all over him anways...now its up to him to use it to his advantage !

Banned User

yea, i didn\'t mean that it was the majority. But it isn\'t also isn\'t an insignificant number either. Watch these shows on discovery and TLC, they tell a lot.

Phero Dude

I don\'t need tv shows ! Real life experience teaches u the the RIGHT stuff ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

+ who wants a girl , that wouldn\'t go for an alpha male for the reasons you stated above , anyways ? Sure there might be some males out there that wouldn\'t mind..but thats not me , and thats not a majority ! If a girl has enaugh to offer , she will make even an alpha male stay with her ! Simple as that. If not he wouldn\'t want to be with her in the first place [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

no one is telling anyone what girl to go for. As for women who don\'t go for the alpha male, sometimes it is worth getting someone past their insecurities because they are worthwhile, even if they do not realize it. real life will teach you that.

Phero Dude

\"it is worth getting someone past their insecurities \"

Yeah right , sometimes it is .... but why should I bother if I can get the same (or better) without the \"insecurites\" ???
    Thats what life teaches u [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

lol OK lets stop trying to outwit each other right here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    unless u need to have the final word...

Phero Dude

Ok guys, thanks for the replies.

To counteract the little bit of grouchy feeling I had/displayed, what could I use? Instead of covering the AE/SoE w/ my cologne, maybe using RfM to use the ingredients as sort of a buffer like the WAGG, and make me feel better; or should I just not use as much of the -none?

I\'ve also got TE, which I was considering using a:

2-3 dabs TE, 2-3 dabs SoE, w/ 2 sprays RfM covering and see how that worked for the sexual hits. I would think the SoE and RfM would be plenty to cover TE\'s smell, and with the variety of ingredients not give me the shielding effect.

Banned User

try putting the soe above your lip. remember not to wipe it off and be carefull when eating or drinking. but the soe will be closer to your VNO system, and in general, nol makes us all more talkative.

wait wait wait. hold everything. wats this about your friend\'s sister? dude. that is just wrong. unless you have some kind sort of understanding with him. and you have a girlfriend right. ehhh, i think im missing somethign here, but that is wrong. my boy\'s sisters are always off limits. just my 2 cents.

Banned User

I believe his friend said to him that his sister likes him, aka has the wets for him hehe. I doubt his friend even cares.

Phero Dude

He\'s helping me hook up with her. He\'s letting me know what\'s going on with her and who she likes. As far as the GF, we\'re really not BF/GF now; so it\'s open season for me now :P

Thread Information