Close

Journeyman

Default New method of application?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was just brainstorming in the bathtub the other night, and I think I had something of a decent idea.

Now I know there has been plenty of debate in the past concerning application and skin vs. clothes, but I think it\'s always a healthy idea to try to come up with new approaches, so here goes:

Concerning clothes application, what if after a load of laundry, you toss in some mones in the dryer. My immediate idea would be adding a couple drops of AE to an unscented fabric softener sheet like bounce. The tumbling, heat, and slight moisture of the clothes could litteraly dry concentrated mones right into one\'s clothes.

So what do you all think? Anyone actually try this before? What mones would work best? How would the heat of the dryer effect the lasting power of the mones? Any real concerns with effectiveness? I haven\'t yet had a chance to try it out, but I\'ll definately post when I do (unless this is a really terrible idea for some reason).

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: New method of application?

Theoretically it could be interesting, but I find it a bit complicated, having 3 pairs of jeans, 5 tshirts and 6 shirts all impregnated with the same \'mones and having to do all that work.
    (unless someone invents a one-shirt or one-jeans special dryer) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    It only takes a few seconds to put them on your clothes or skin, and you have a lot more choice of the places where you want them... and it\'s much cheaper than paying again for electricity ! Last but not least, you can test pheros any time you want.

I think it\'s best when pheros are on your clothing and some on your skin.

Several months ago I had thought of adding pheros (human pheros) in a feline pheros diffuser (a product called Feliway in France). The carrier is a kind of glycerin which diffuses cat pheros very regularly and it lasts about a month.You gave me an idea, Kifer85, I\'ll try it again !

Frenchie [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

At the temperatures you may find in a dryer, you could lose pheros due to breakdown (they could get cooked!).

Journeyman

yeah i was just thinking this method would create a more evenly distributed signature. But maybe im also creating a myth in my mind of \"baking in\" the mones, since i know that they can dry up without necessarily having any evaporation of the mone (crystalization). I was thinking that maybe at a moderate heat, in a dryer, a spike fabric softener could desperse super-consentrated mone as the clothes fly through clouds of evaporating mones and dry in the clothes fully dispersed.

Have you considered the amount of warm moist air passing through the dryer? The majority of your moens would be venting to the outside air. You would lose far more mones than would end up on your clothes.

Thread Information