Close

Phero Pro

Default Going to 8 minute dating tomorrow

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Anyone else ever try this?
    Any advice?

I intend to use \"I\'m the OnlyGuyInHereWorthBanging-SpeedSeduction-GuaranteedToGet-5-BlowJobs pattern!\"

Haheh, just kidding, just going to be myself, if I come across one I have no interest in I may try something for kicks&giggles.

I\'ll be wearing my full arsenal of phero\'s, I\'m interested to see reactions.

Default Re: Going to 8 minute dating tomorrow

Whatcha gonna wear? Pheros that is. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

PI/m, Homemade SOE, PCC, WAGG w/ Angel/m cover.

**DONOTDELETE**

That combination sounds scrumptious. Good hunting!

That sounds like fun. Look her in the eyes and have questions already in your head so you come off as smooooooooooooth. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

So give me some questions? I want to stay away from the \"so where\'d you grow up?\" \"Where\'d you go to school?\" \"Where do you work?\" I don\'t mind one of the basic q\'s but I don\'t find myself \"qualifying\" someone based on answers to those questions.

I\'m thinking of taking the basic route...what\'s your full name? what nationality is that? Have you ever been there? Just to break the ice...

Phero Pro

Here are some better Q\'s I just came up with...no advice? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

So I\'m trying out this 8minutedating stuff, 4 dates, 8 minutes each, then an intermission, then 4 more 8 minute dates. I need some q\'s to ask the ladies, their ages will be between 25-32.

This is what I have so far:

1a. Do you know what really turns you on?
    1b. If you could pick one thing about a man that is
    your achilles heal when it comes to attraction what
    would it be.

2. Tell me what the one trait that you would not
    be able to look past or compromise in your ideal man.

Phero Pro

3. Are you high maintenance or low maintenance?
    4. Would you describe yourself as the type to fall in love fast or does it take time to form those types feelings.
    5. What do you do for fun?
    6. Are you competitive? How?
    7. What magazines do you have subscriptions too, or which ones do you read when you visit a bookstore?

What are the three most important things I should know about you?
    Have you ever been married? Do you have any children?
    How do you think you are viewed by others?
    How do you spend a typical Friday or Saturday evening?

Don\'t monopolize the entire conversation. Let her ask you some questions too.

Phero Pro

This is f\'ing hillarious:
    http://www.tuckermax.com/Stories/3min.htm

Also checkout the same post I made on my message board...
    FBG 8MinuteDating Thread

Journeyman

a good one that i would recomend if yo think yor in there + a bit flirty is \"so what do you ddo to have fun?\" which is a slight variation of what someone else saiid beforre

\"What shall we do at the weekend?\" if she\'s nice

\"What will you be doing at home at the weekend\" if she\'s not.

\"What shall we do under the table...\" if you just gotta! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Haheh, nice.

If you could start from scratch, & create a new YOU, rank these qualities that you would use to start all over, think of them as different ingredients & the higher the ranking the more of it or higher rating you would get in that category:

1. Good Looks
    2. Money
    3. Heart
    4. Intelligence

Phero Pro

1. Are you shy & reserved or more of a flirt & an open book?

2. What are the three most important things I should know about you?

3. Can you remember the last time you got really excited? What caused you to get so excited? (If she blushes & hesitates, I can always say...hmmm, maybe not that much of an open book, are you? & move on to the next Q).

4. Have you ever been married or engaged? Any kids?

5. When you are envisioning your ideal man....tell me what the one trait that you would not be able to look past or compromise in him.

6. Finish this next sentence...\"The one trait about a man that I find very attractive is \'blank\'\"

7. How do you think you are viewed by others?

8. IDEALLY What would you do you do for fun?

9. Are you competitive? How so? If no, then is there anything you are really passionate about like a hobby?

10. What magazines do you have subscriptions too, or which ones do you read when you visit a bookstore?

11. How do you spend a typical Friday or Saturday evening?
    --------
    How\'s the ordering look? I doubt I\'ll be able to memorize these in the next hour or so, I still want to run & get ready. Anything you\'d change?

A former coworker tried it and thought it was a scam. But, then again, he’s a pathetic loser. Actually, the arrangement he described (yours might be different) sounds kind of fun. You get to chat up four or five women at once, so odds are somebody will click.

No fooling. My best conversation starter is, “Do you believe in magic?”
    You can take this line almost anywhere: casual, intellectual, humorous, or full of sexual innuendo. Of course, most women WANT to believe in magic, whether they do or not. And the special twist is that pheromones will already be giving you a sort of aura.

Good luck!

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My best conversation starter is, “Do you believe in magic?”

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A silly question, but how should you pursue after she answers \"Yes\" or \"No\"? Should I say, \"I am a magician\"? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    A former coworker tried it and thought it was a scam. But, then again, he’s a pathetic loser. Actually, the arrangement he described (yours might be different) sounds kind of fun. You get to chat up four or five women at once, so odds are somebody will click.

No fooling. My best conversation starter is, “Do you believe in magic?”
    You can take this line almost anywhere: casual, intellectual, humorous, or full of sexual innuendo. Of course, most women WANT to believe in magic, whether they do or not. And the special twist is that pheromones will already be giving you a sort of aura.

Good luck!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How about have you seen the trick, \"hide the salami?\"

So....Okay so there were 31 couples there, pretty good turn out. The quality was very sub par. There were maybe 2-3 hotties there though, which in my opinion is worth the gamble. I got setup with one of the hotties, I think I turned her off though.

EVERY SINGLE FREAKING GIRL asked me what I did for a living. And the real gold-diggers it would be the 1st question! So I\'d say I\'m in sales &amp; very very quickly asked them what they did, some would persist:

Her: Hey that sounds shady, what do you mean sales?
    Me: I sell Ice Cream out of a Van.
    Her: Really, as they kind of tilt their head away from me.
    Me: Yep, I made close to $200 grand last year.
    Her: REALLY?!? as they start to lean towards me.
    Me: (I should have played along, every single one of them believed me!!!) NO, I\'m just busting your chops, I\'m in technology - I\'m a database consultant...(my mistake for getting honest there)

So the one hottie I got a date with at the end of the 1st round, I asked her if she was going to do it again &amp; she said yes, when she asked me I told her, I might but probably in the city (New York), but then I said, \"Although it will probably be overloaded with gold-diggers\" &amp; she\'s like, \"What do you have a problem with that?\" I wasn\'t sure how to interpret that as it almost sounded like she was a gold-digger. &amp; I told her my last girlfriend was a gold-digger - my date wanted to know more, so I told her let\'s just say I took her to France for 2 weeks for my business partner\'s wedding &amp; while we are on vacation she started asking me questions about \"us\" post-marriage, like when we get married can we get a dog, when we get married can we move to France....

We\'ll see what happens, I actually got some hits off the waitress as I made light of the whole situation, I should have worked her more, but I was itching to go to a bar more my speed, a nice blue-collar watering hole.

Next stop Manhattan, I\'m thinking of checking out the 21-29 y.o. parties, even though I\'ll be 32 in June I might have a shot at passing for a late 29 y.o.

This is how I looked tonight, I still want to shed a few pounds, but at least my confidence has gone up quite a bit:
    http://photos.yahoo.com/hobokenstudmuffin

I like the \"Do you believe in magic?\" opening question, I could see it leading into some interesting conversations...

Phero Enthusiast

Great story, biv. I\'ve always wanted to hear/read a first person account of one of those things. Now we all know... One thing though, just my opinion, not quite sure you could pull off the 21-29 y.o. category.

Phero Enthusiast

Bivonic,
    Good work by trying to discover the gold-digger!! Also you were well dressed, not to classy but at the same time not too vulgar - a casual dress.
    I also liked the way that you drove your conversation with the gold-digger, however as a human as we all are you made two little mistakes, that I think that you should know just in case. The first one was this: when you said that you worked as ice-cream seller this was a good move, she become interested on you because judging by your looks you did not seem to her an ice-cream seller. You made a mistake when you said actually what do you do. Instead of that, you would not tell her exactlly what do you do and at the same time you would change the side of the game by asking her what she does. By doing that you would be the mistery guy, and women love it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    The second mistake was when you talk about you ex-girlfriend!!! \"Thou salt, never talk about ex-relationships\". When you do that, she thinks that you are comparing her with your ex and this leads as think that you are interested in her + women hate when they are compared with another one. Also, it is not a gentleman\'s behaviour to talk about other people that are not present, and I believe that you are a gentleman, right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    At a general point of view, you did a good work because is not any day that we make one lady that we just met talk a lot with us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Bivonic,
    BTW, did you close the deal?

Phero Pro

No deal closes, I should have stuck around. My roommate screwed up &amp; he didn\'t properly register, although I don\'t want to use that as an excuse. After absorbing what transpired last night it absolutely was a learning experience &amp; you are right regarding the mistakes I made.

I understand why it sells out so fast for the ladies, it\'s mostly filled with women that do not get approached or do not get approached that often in bars. The guys were just okay too, my girl friend that I went with said she didn\'t like what she initially saw either. And the girls are not from Hoboken nor NYC, but from like central Jersey. I think the NYC crowd might be more promising. I actually ran into a guy at the bar afterwards &amp; he said he went to a NYC event the previous night &amp; it was rocking.

A guy I work with does these in northern NJ. No major successes yet, but he likes it. It\'s a relatively inexpensive way to meet a lot of women and practice your skills. If you mess up it\'s no big deal since there\'s another one coming in a couple of minutes.

You could also use these to get some good data on \'mones. Unlike more natural social situations this one is highly structured and repetitive. If you do these regularly you could really fine-tune your \'mone mix.

**DONOTDELETE**

Is it true that if she\'s concerned about what you do for a living, she\'s a gold digger? The economy is bad and there are a lot of people out of work. Trying to deal with somebody with no job, no cell phone, no car, NO money can be a real hassle. Maybe she just wants to know if you\'re reasonably situated. Also, it seems to be the number one question people ask each other - it\'s certainly the first one anyone asks in this area. Women are often advised to ask men about their work because the advise books tell us that men are eager to talk about their profession. If you hedge when asked what you do for a living, that is a warning signal. I mean, who knows. You could be a drug dealer. You could be anybody.

Next time a woman asks you what you do, tell her, and stick your chest out about it. Say how much you enjoy your work. Then return the question and see if she can rise to the occasion and talk with pride about her job a little.

You shouldn\'t consider a woman a gold digger until she starts asking more pointed questions about your income and future prospects. FTR is right, women are coached to encourage a man to talk about his work. It is a good ice breaker. Most men are proud of what they do, telling a woman about their work is an affirmation of their manhood and a great way to get them to talk for hours on end.

Phero Dude

I want to amplify FTR\'s statement a bit. It\'s not just that women are advised, but that men are also trained that their identity is derived from what they do rather than who they are. Most people like talking about things that are important to them. If, like most me, what you do is important to you, you\'ll likely speak openly about it.

Myself, I usually just limit it to saying I tell the programmers how and why to do things, that it\'s a very technical position, and that I love what I do to itty bitty pieces. Most people can\'t really grasp how the integration of disparate platforms into a cohesive homogenous enterprise comprised of heterogenous, sometimes opposing, pieces is important, let alone could even begin to be considered a fun job. Still though, it\'s fun, it\'s important to my company, it pays pretty well, I like going in to work (most days), and it presents new challenges each and every day.

Notice, other than one sentence, nothing was said about just what I do during an average day, and all but the most technical amongst you likely have no idea of just what I do. Still though, what I did say speaks to what a woman would be looking for far more than my actual job description would have.

Default Why a question about your work is reasonable

It\'s called the War between the Sexes. It\'s unfortunate but true that men and women have different agendas and self-interests when it comes to mating.

Men want slam-bam, no investment/no cost sex with pretty, fertile women. The more the merrier and the more to their reproductive self-interest (with some caveats). These basic instincts work for both sexes, even if no conception is planned. For example, do you get more satisfaction from shagging a 10 than from a 3 given equal eagerness? Probably although in neither case may you want to create a child. Likewise for a woman; assuming equal sexual performance, she gets greater satisfaction from a one-night stand with a winner than with an unemployed bum. We haven\'t
    yet evolved our basic instincts to account for recreational sex or sport [bad word] and are still playing by the ancient, embedded rules.

Women have much more at risk from having sex - the costs of pregnancy last a lifetime and a woman can only afford so many pregnancies so each one must count.

Therefore, guys want pretty and easy; women want quality and supportive, even if they don\'t intend to take a husband consciously.

When you present yourself as a prospective mate, a woman is going to be interested in your achievement, your stablity, and your social status all with an eye to your merits as a father. Sometimes they are just interested in you as a sperm donor but if that was what they wanted, they come pre-screened at the sperm bank. Social and economic advancement for a woman is most natural through marrying up.

That said, a woman can be much more imaginative and subtle in her questioning. Still, most worthy men are proud of their career accomplishments (I know I am) and do find a recital of their victories and strengths ego-affirming. Personally, I try not to get too much into it at first since my profession is so politically charged but it always gets discussed anyways.

Still, I know how disconcerting the light in the eyes of a gold digger locked onto you can be. I remember looking for an apartment in Toronto. I had chatted up the cute, young, blonde agent a bit and had not gotten any come-on vibes in return. As we were visiting one place, the pertinent question of my income came up. When I truthfully told her what my net was in Canadian $, as a business issue, she came alive! I had to diss her a bit and told her to enjoy her boyfriend.

Thread Information