Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NPA and TE, if one works for the other should too

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have read posts claiming that either NPA or TE gets better results. In my opinion the real problem is the user hasn\'t found the right dose. These products are the same besides concentration. So the ratio for the amount of TE you should use shoud be proportionate to the ratio of NPA to the edge in millileters. Aren\'t i right about that. Both products work for me. I just use a lot less NPA than i do the edge. It takes me about four times the amount of TE to work. For my pheromone usage eperience I get the same type of hits when i use A cologne and NPA, or TE and a good cologne. I\'m just wodering if im right about that. If one of this products work for you why wouldn\'t the other one? In my opinion its user error not product.

Banned User

Default Re: NPA and TE, if one works for the other should too

Are you saying that a majority of us place NPA and TE above the rest of the crowd of products such as AE, PX and etc..?

If so I place NPA and Above some of the others due to those nasty little secret ingreidents hooty who!

NPA and TE are the same thing I have not heard reports of NPA not working for them but TE or vice versa. They both work very well I mean if you are going for surface area you have to give that up to TE.

Thread Information