Close

Phero Dude

Default Does PI/W work as well as a bottle of CS Nol???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a rather redundant and simple question to ask you guys. Well it seems that ive tried most of the products here except for nol by itself. Since WAGG worked incredibly well for me ID like to try out nol by itself. I was interested in buying PI/w as its relatively the best deal on nol...one thing that bothers me though, is the inclusion of copulins in the womens version of Primal. I was wondering if this product might be a bad a idea for a man to try since it has copulins with it. Ive also heard that copulins can spell trouble for guys in relationships such as myself...so what do you guys think??Is the PI/w a good buy for someone looking for a nol-only product??or will the copulins mess things up somehow or is the copulin amount so insignificant that it really doesnt matter?? Any of you bros have any experience using PI/w strictly for its nol content??did the copulins create a different feel from regular nol??

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Does PI/W work as well as a bottle of CS Nol???

What don\'t you get a cheap -nol only product? (I like Lure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] And it\'s as cheap as chips )

Even getting the chem. set -nol wouldn\'t be a total waste, if you consider -nol being the most usable pheromone. It\'s not like buying a bottle of chemset -none only to find -none doesn\'t work for you at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Does PI/W work as well as a bottle of CS Nol??

FWIW, I\'m quoting Bruce Himself when I tell newbies to get PI/w for -nol. Bruce said the copulins are so scant as to be negligible. I believe that because I get -nol reactions from PI/w, not copulin reactions. I have to wear PCC or EW on top of it to get copulin reactions.

Thread Information