View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Your results with pheromones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1051620630ToBeOrNotToBe\">

Since u all started using pheromones, which results did u achieve?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Excellent results (lots of flirts, DIHL\'s, SEXUAL HITS... resuming, lots of MAJOR HITS from really HOT CHICKS!!)... it improved my sexual and social life A LOT!
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Good results (it improved my social and sexual life... some major hits, although not very common)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Some results (girls flirting, looking, some sexual hits, but nothing that could be considered a MAJOR HIT)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Some differences, but not what I was waiting for... at least until now
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />No results, till now!
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />My life is miserable! I\'m considering the possibility of becoming a priest.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Phero Pro

Default Re: Your results with pheromones!

Feel free to vote [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Those who got no results with a specifical phero product but achieved great results with other type of product, feel free to tell us.

Banned User

Well i\'ll tell you how my day went today. I applyed 4 dabs of NPA on the center of my neck and 4 inches of SOE on each side (8 inches total) with a spray of Polo Sport as cover. I have to tell ya, my bro was kissing my ass this mourning. He was being all kind, he gave me some money (enough for coffee and junk) and a little more on top of that. Sadly I take public transportation to school (bus) but I could practicaly sense all the girls on the bus staring at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I thought they were going to jump me and carry out all they\'re little sexual fantasies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

I\'ve noticed 3 things that always happen with NPA or TE, 1) they cross they\'re legs, this is always a sign of sexual excitement, they try to sexualy stimulate themselves incognito (I literaly saw 2 or 3 girls rubbing they\'re legs up and down while looking at me with a dreamy look). 2) they blush and say how really \"hot\" they feel and 3) they DIHL and flip they\'re hair like crazy.

All the guys at school were overly friendly (no aggression) i\'ve never seen this with SOE alone (they try to be a smart alic and blurt out little comments) but I felt like they had real respect for me. I felt really Alpha and ontop of my game, all the girls I passed by would tell me how much they missed me (I was only out 2 days cause of a cold), touching my hand, shoulders and rubbing they\'re breasts on me.

The \"Grinding\" girl caught me off guard. She wispered in my ear \"I missed you and i\'m really horny\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], then she grabbed my crotch and told me that I had a really big boner. (flashbacks of the last grinding incident got me aroused) I could tell she was extremely aroused, she was blushing and her nipples were outrageously erect. I told her that it would be good to meet on the weekends and get rid of that sexual frustration that she had [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], she gave me her # and told me to meet her outside after school.. hey sooner than I expected [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I met her in a vacant corridor at the back of the school. She unzips my pants and got to work very quickly. she almost did me without a rubber, she said she did\'nt care but I said hey I do! I dressed my unit, and did her against the wall.

I will be wearing 8 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE tomoro, before I used to be a minimalist but i\'ve gathered my guts (with the help of SOE) and have been trying out \"OD\" amounts of TE/NPA and have been getting really good results. Lets see how it goes.....

Wow Phantom, great hit story! But doesn\'t that much NPA stink to high heaven? I\'ve been contemplating trying some TE or NPA to go along with my next reorder of SOE since I have yet to experience the magic of those secret ingredients.

Banned User

SOE and Polo Sport cover it very well. Other observations i\'ve made.. anything above 14 dabs of TE makes girls closed (they act shy and nervous around you) 12 seems to be the lucky number with at least 3 inches of SOE to reduce aggression. Try being around the girl for at least 10-15 minutes cause thats when the real power of TE/NPA starts to sink in... the rest is on you.

Enlightened One

Sage Watcher says \" OD on DD#1 similar ratios will lead to many interesting events, although with higher concentrations of NPA the aggression affect may happen\"
    So be very careful if 4 drops works 8 may start to get some negative curve going. You are welcome to try = report to forum. But id stick to 4 of each.

Banned User

I haven\'t been using SOE at all for sometime now I know I am missing out on the approachability, which sucks big time. Apparently some girl in one of my class\'s who has a boyfriend kept on asking me if I am going to prom, not that she was interested in me but I could tell it was a setup, everytime she would ask and I would give her my reaction she always called her friend over and started to whisper in here ear I could over hear a bit of it and could tell that she did not want me to hear and then I pieced it together, obviously her friend wanted me to go with her, but I missed that boat and a POA. only if I was a bit more approachable just shocked looks I am glad phantom that you are going to travel in OD territory I am sure you won\'t becoming back for sometime. Can you send me the number of the corridor hummer chick?

The leg crossing is a nice one eh? I have noted this on a post I did awhile back when I actually believed some chick close within my mone orb was masturbating she closed her legs tightly and started pressing off the ground in tapping motion. I know what you mean about the bus such as when you first walk on ever girl immeditately stares right at you in a shocked/wonderous type of way.

Enlightened One

That shocked/wonderous look is good, but if you want to progress to the sexual stage with pheromones you need to make it \"smell\" natural, which is why MIX#1 works so well for me and me alone - no one else tries it.

10% Anone
    40% Anol
    10% Arone (all above chem set)
    10% EW or PCC (EW should be 400:1 dilution)
    20% WAGG (for that nice guy effect and offset the Anone)
    10% A1 (good for negating PMS)

It seems the wider spread of pheromone compounds leads to a much wider and more natural, but enhanced response.
    Although i intend it to remain a theroy to all forum members except myself - i forked out the cash for all those products and am reaping the results including quite a bit of sexual action.

Phero Enthusiast

Duck everybody! Watcher has posted his mix again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously though, now that I ordered A1 (once I get it, I will have all the ingredients), I am going to give it a shot. There must be a reason why Watcher keeps posting it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Because lutz it works so well, i would love the rest of the pheromone users to have success with it. Seriously though i would only make a total batch of 2mls at most which when broken down would be.

.2 ml of Anone
    .8 ml Anol
    .2 ml of Arone
    .2 Ml of A1
    .4 ml of WAGG
    .2 ml of either couplin type

You will need a small syringe with this (you dont want to blow youre entire product range straight away and 2mls should last up to 2 weeks. Let us know how it goes for you, it works great for me and the logic behind the mix cant be argued with.

Phero Pro

/me ducks

Phantom, how would you rate your looks? I used the same formula (NPA and SOE) without any effect.

Banned User

I think phantom is P.O.A himself, gettin that easy even with the -mones.

What does P.O.A mean?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What does P.O.A mean?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

piece of ass

Phero Pro

Phantom, how often did u have a \"major hit\" before starting using pheromones? And what about now?

I think phantom is P.O.A himself, gettin that easy even with the -mones.

I think so too. He sounds like a total hottie.

Banned User

Either he is smoother then a baby\'s sweet ass (hope that does not sound funny) or he can dress in drag and look like a good looking girl, meaning really good looking I think.

Banned User

Girls say i\'m a 9 or 10. I tried out 6 dabs of NPA (I was going to apply 8 dabs but this mourning I realized it might be too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]) and 8 inches of SOE today. The results were OK but not great. I got MAJOR DIHL\'s from practically every girl around me but the girls at school were really shy around me. Lots of them would be blushing and look down when they would talk to me. The level of friendliness/aggression from guys was neutral, no one really said wats up...ect but they did\'nt talk smack or bump into me on purpose. (I call this the anti-social Mix, it would probably be good for when i\'m sick and don\'t want to be bothered [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

Yesterday when wearing 4 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE everyone was kissing my ass, I think thats the perfect dosage for me. I\'m to order some WAGG when I get my paycheck, It would be pretty interesting to see what would happen when I add some WAGG into the mix (more ass kissing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). The \"Grinding Girl\" was\'nt there today. I called her up a few minutes ago and she said that she just started her period anyway\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

I\'ll be wearing 4 dabs of NPA and 8 inches of SOE from now on and live the good life [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. I guess something good has come out of this, before I would\'nt venture using anything more than 1 dab of NPA and half a pack of SOE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I think the best way for someone to find there best dosage for they\'re body chemistry is just to use twice the reccomened dosage and go down from there. lol, I cant wait to see that grinding girl tomoro... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Phantom: Good to see you back. It\'s cool to have someone actually post phero-related results/mix threads again. Lately, this forum\'s been going off, way off....

Phero Dude

Phantom, sounds like awesome results. I don\'t have any NPA right now, but what would you say would be comparable to that w/ AE/TE/SoE. 4-5 dabs of TE w/ 5-6 of SoE w/ cologne?

Banned User

12 dabs of TE and 8 inches of SOE (if you half the rollon) or 12 dabs of TE and half a pack of SOE gel. lol thats alot of dabbin [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], if someone could equate that to TE/m spraying it would be really useful [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

Phantom, calender it that she just started her period.

You see how sexually aggressive she was in the week before?

That\'s when we\'re horniest...so count 21 days from her first day, that should tell you when\'s PMS week of next month and you can plan accordingly.

Banned User

oooo... thanks for the insider tip, she shure was grinding that day [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

You girls are so predictable...i\'m marking it right now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

hehe , good to have FTR around isn\'t it ? Profiting of all her experience , and she is always eager to help and give away nasty little secrets [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

THUMBS UP FTR !!!!!

@Phantom TE: One spray = 0.13ml * 0.12mg/ml = 0.016mg/dose try to relate that 2 dabbing !

Phantom, Well then I guess phero results coming from you should not be taken that seriously then. A 9 or 10 would easily get great results even without pheromones.

It would be far more interesting if an average guy pulled off great results, then we can know for sure it is the pheroes, not the looks, at work.

Phero Enthusiast

Phantom, Well then I guess phero results coming from you should not be taken that seriously then. A 9 or 10 would easily get great results even without pheromones.

It would be far more interesting if an average guy pulled off great results, then we can know for sure it is the pheroes, not the looks, at work.

Yeah that\'s true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

You can ask him to compare and contrast the sexual references and action he is getting now opposed to his phero-less past?

Phero Pro

Phantom, when u are not using pheromones, do u get any major hits?

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information