Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Re: Your results with pheromones!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    The pool says only 8 of the 51 who voted (well, I am not considering those who are considering the possibility of becoming priests [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) had no results at all while using the pheromones (till now).

More than that got excellent results.

That seems good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

How many dabs/drops of NPA or TE would you need to use with 2 drops of AE/m?

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

&lt;--also interested

Banned User

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I have\'nt had time to test AE/m with NPA or TE.

Banned User

I would say 3 drops of AE with 1 spray or less of tE

today I wore 5 drops of AE with 2 sprays of PE every spray of PE is 1/3 the spray you get from TE. Was I OD\'ing? well it didn\'t matter 1. no one smelled anything negative 2. I got mild responses (nothing to write home about).

It was good though to start the day off with 5 (or 4) drops of AE and not put TE on until later in the day. my tech teacher was a hell of alot nicer and it was much more of a talkative day finally since my SOE ran out I am getting the social effects of -nol.

Most of the time when I was talking before and on my TE high people gave me that shut up [bad word] feeling -nol is good its hard to see the results after I have been hitting pheros for like 4 months straight. I just feel pissed and its effecting the quality of my posting hehehe.

Phero Pro

For the new members...

Phero Pro

bump

I used 2 drops AE/m, 1 dab of NPA and about 6-8\" SoE (roll-on) together on Saturaday to a club. Walk to end of bar, bartender (huge body builder - who\'s respect level for me has dramatically increased since wearing mones) gets my drink ASAP. In fact, I rarely have to ask for a drink here anymore, they have been taking very good care of me there...since the mones. Gorgeous, classy brunette gives me this \"I want to [good word] the hell out of you\" look and I returned in kind, holding until *she* looked away. Walked off to chat w/ some pals and then go dance...alone. Get pulled into a gang of 6 girls (bridal party) and this other chick is working it hard. Shakin\' her booty right at me, no interest on my part there. Approach the brunette and she is smooth, very seductive, yet very subtle. She starts to touch my arm a lot and pushing her perky C\'s up against me. As we\'re chatting, she goes DIHL and so I brush the hair from her face and she quivers. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] She crosses her legs and begins to swing one leg up and down and I\'m thinking Hmmmmm getting a turned on? Now, as she is doing this she is rubbing her sexy sandaled foot up and down my inner thigh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Damn! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] We dance and she wanted to be right up against me even though it was not the right type of music, really. Starts grinding on my leg as we\'re dancing. Stop dancing, I grab my drink and go talk to some girls a bit. Now guys are all over her and touching her. She caught me looking and gave me this intriguing smile, so I walk back over. And this guy is talking to her and stroking her forearm and she\'s sittting there ignoring the dude, just looking and smiling at ME. I make eye contact w/ the guy and he just backed off w/ out a word...no attitude at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Way cool! Her friends said something about leaving, so I ask for the digits and she says \"Are you leaving\" in a very disappointed tone and I said no \"I thought YOU were leaving.\" She says \"NO, *They\'re* leaving, *I\'m* staying right here, but I\'ll need a ride home later, is that OK?\" To make a long story short, this very reserved, classy lady was letting me touch her a lot and couldn\'t get enough. I can\'t imagine that she goes around meeting guys in bars and then let them stroke her inner thigh (btw, she was wearing a rather short sundress)like that, in public .. In fact, she says she rarely goes out...and I\'ve never seen her out around town...this is a small area and people are pretty tight around here (3 degrees of seperation), so I would likely have seen her at some time over the last 4 1/2 yrs. that I\'ve lived here. Of course, I could be wrong, I suppose. Anyway, let\'s just say that foreplay started at the club and once I got her safely home...weeeeeellllll...it turned out to be a long night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] We\'re going dancing next week! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW: She smelled GREAT...could not stop smelling her neck (which she didn\'t mind one bit)...she had this wonderful, sweat aroma. I asked her what perfume she was wearing...she said none. I swear she smelled like PCC...which *I* was *not* wearing that night. Was she wearing Pheromones, herself? I dunno...what do you think?

Phero Dude

Great post, Sagacious. Love your signature too, BTW. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanx DVK! I think it\'s a Lily Tomlin qoute, but don\'t know for sure. I\'ve picked up all kinds of useless tidbits along this journey. LOL
    So what do you think about that PCC smell...think it could be natural pheros at work here. She said that she hadn\'t had sex in quite a while and she was definitely turned at on at the bar. That PCC smell wasn\'t the only scent that I detected. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

BTW- I have a few other hits to share...hopefully tonite or tomorrow I\'ll have a \'lil more free time to devote to some useful hit contributions. I need to do it soon, they\'re piling up...really, quite astounding...so much more than I would have ever expected. OK, gotta run. Later, all.

Phero Dude

I\'m not sure about that PCC smell. I don\'t have EW so I haven\'t smelled it firsthand, but I know that it\'s more concentrated than PCC, and most have commented that its smell is not nearly so pleasant. My guess would be that PCC has added fragrance. I know *I* never smell like PCC naturally. I have several scents that smell similar to it, but obviously none of those are natural. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] She said she wasn\'t wearing any perfume or scent, but it\'s possible that the smell came from whatever shower products she used. Could have been Victoria\'s Secret Pear Glace body wash or a B&amp;BW scented wash or soap. Ever since FTR posted about smelling someone\'s deodorant above their perfume, I\'ve been really conscious of what bath and body products I use- need to make sure my scent is either universal or a nicely layered set of scents.

I\'m interested to hear some of your other hit stories. I\'ll be glad when I actually move somewhere there are people close to my age, and the hits are more welcome ones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may recognize. I got the new formula pheromax two days ago. I havent had time to tes it in the real testing ground, instead I wore it during two family gatherings yesterday and today. As pheromax is said to be concentrated, I used
    1-half spray to one wrist, rubbed together (yesterday)
    2-one full spray to chest of tshirt, covered with Ultraviolet formen. (today)

This time there are minor changes, which I can attribute to pheros.
    1-One of the women there (who recently had a baby) said to me: \"I wish my baby will be as handsome as you\".
    2-All the family members were focused on me, despite my cousin (who has been studying abroad for about 2 years) arrived just yesterday.
    3-My mom has been less critical of me, and there was a clear positive change in her behavior towards me.

As I said, these are minor changes (I will test it on the real test ground asap) and they can be very coincidential. But I sense that these are the benefits of pheromax. And most probably, pheromax is the first and only phero which worked for me. Now I know that there is no such thing like \"phermones may not work for certain people\".

Phero Pro

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may recognize. I got the new formula pheromax two days ago. I havent had time to tes it in the real testing ground, instead I wore it during two family gatherings yesterday and today. As pheromax is said to be concentrated, I used

1-One of the women there (who recently had a baby) said to me: \"I wish my baby will be as handsome as you\".
    2-All the family members were focused on me, despite my cousin (who has been studying abroad for about 2 years) arrived just yesterday.
    3-My mom has been less critical of me, and there was a clear positive change in her behavior towards me.

As I said, these are minor changes (I will test it on the real test ground asap) and they can be very coincidential. But I sense that these are the benefits of pheromax. And most probably, pheromax is the first and only phero which worked for me. Now I know that there is no such thing like \"phermones may not work for certain people\".

Keep reporting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DVK-
    You could be right about the body wash thing. It seemed that the more we danced, the better she smelled. I attributed it to perspiration from dancing and arousal from her response to my touch, therefore, perhaps natural pheros were at work. It was a very subtle and delicate smell, but very intense as far as my reaction. That may not make sense, but what else is new, huh. Probably just increased volititlity of the frangrance in her body wash, as her body temp rose. Either way, I\'m looking forward to smelling her again...I mean, seeing her again...whatever it was, I can\'t get enough of that sweet scent. I\'ll keep you posted re: anything fun and interesting that may cum up!

Is it easy to control the spray with Pheromax? I mean, a half spray should need a good estimation, right?

Pheromax had been getting a lot of favourable reviews in this forum, as I can see by reading. I just got my PI/m, so before it finished up, I would love to hear more about Pheromax from you guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Enthusiast

A semi-hit from the new Pheromax.. I am the infamous \"pheros dont work for me\" guy as you may recognize. [...] And most probably, pheromax is the first and only phero which worked for me. Now I know that there is no such thing like \"phermones may not work for certain people\".

Wow! Good results dude! Seems Pheromax is THE magic potion for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

[...]I\'ll keep you posted re: anything fun and interesting that may cum up!

Sagacious1420, I know you are the man from the Land of Juice Joy, but will you please be so kind to clean up when you\'re finished? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Charisma,

Wasn\'t sure just how to take that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The Land of Juice Joy is a Jack Kerouac reference...he was referring to the \"wine country\" or Napa Valley. I really dig Kerouac and I actually do live in \"The Land of Juice Joy.\" Kerouac often wrote about the San Francisco area and, as I have read from \"insiders\", he never even visited there in reality. Some assert that he was quite a recluse and pretty much wasted his life away living in his Mom\'s basement...all heresay, of course. Either way, it doesn\'t matter...still enjoy his writings.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Charisma, but these results \"may\" not be because of pheromax; you know these things are common in a family environment. Actually to get more info, I tried to read some stuff in pheromax.com with my elementary German 101, but couldnt come up with any beneficial info, other than what is written here. The best thing about pheromax is, it is a mixture itself. Of course you may add additional phero, but these guys have already constructed a \"working\" mixture of nol, none, couplins etc.etc.. I guess this is why pheromax is better than others. It is also very concentrated and only one or two sprays is sufficient. I also noticed that my mood changes when I wear pheromax, I get very cocky and funny, which is a proof that I found today that pheromax is working. Tomorrow I\'ll be going to school, I will report if anything happens.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey Charisma,

Wasn\'t sure just how to take that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The Land of Juice Joy is a Jack Kerouac reference...he was referring to the \"wine country\" or Napa Valley. I really dig Kerouac and I actually do live in \"The Land of Juice Joy.\" Kerouac often wrote about the San Francisco area and, as I have read from \"insiders\", he never even visited there in reality. Some assert that he was quite a recluse and pretty much wasted his life away living in his Mom\'s basement...all heresay, of course. Either way, it doesn\'t matter...still enjoy his writings.

How to take that? Combine your typo cum with Land of Joy Juice? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh well, perhaps my oversexed mind... maybe I really worked for to long in Amsterdam [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Thanks for your explantion of Land of Juice Joy. Great wines come from Napa Valley. Also very appreciated on this side of the globe.

Banned User

Pheromax is good stuff.

Default akinu

akinu,

When the adept is ready Bruce will provide the suitable mix. Keep us informed on your success or failure with Pmax in nonfamily environments.

Phero Pro

but these guys have already constructed a \"working\" mixture of nol, none, couplins etc.etc.

Correction, a mixture of nol (beta kind, it\'s a different kind of nol), none and A1... no copulins there.

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry, they were explaining couplins in the pheromax site (my lousy German) so I thought it was included. What is the difference between alpha and beta type of NOLs anyway? (Dont tell me to read it in German LOL).

By the way I thought that Pmax was complete.. What else can we include into it for better performance?

Phero Pro

Sorry, they were explaining couplins in the pheromax site (my lousy German) so I thought it was included. What is the difference between alpha and beta type of NOLs anyway? (Dont tell me to read it in German LOL).

By the way I thought that Pmax was complete.. What else can we include into it for better performance?

Go read it in German!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Just kidding! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    They say the beta \"version\" of the -nol is more effective than the original one... I can\'t tell you anything else, or else I would have to kill ya.

By the way, if they added -rone, it would be even better.

Hasta la vista [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Sorry, they were explaining couplins in the pheromax site (my lousy German) so I thought it was included.

There are copulins in the women\'s version.

How to take that? Combine your typo cum with Land of Joy Juice? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh well, perhaps my oversexed mind... maybe I really worked for to long in Amsterdam [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Thanks for your explantion of Land of Juice Joy. Great wines come from Napa Valley. Also very appreciated on this side of the globe.

@Charisma,
    Not necessarily a typo there. I thought perhaps you were offended, given the allusion to cleaning things up...as in my act or something. I figured that I understood you correctly w/ regard to my statement and yours about cleaning up afterwards. Gotta love sexual inuendo, huh. Doubt that you\'re oversexed...is there really such a thing? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And is there such a thing as living in Amsterdam too long? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I wonder.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Come on... vote!! Don\'t be shy!

That\'s right... everyone vote... it\'s a duty for all citizens!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Come on... vote!! Don\'t be shy!

That\'s right... everyone vote... it\'s a duty for all citizens!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Looking at the results I think the majorirty has fulfilled their duty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: Come on... vote!! Don\'t be shy!

Looking at the results I think the majorirty has fulfilled their duty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Are u joking?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Just 83 vots? I say we get to 100!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information