Ok, after reading through more threads than I can remember now, and talking to a bunch of you guys/gals...I\'m more confused that I was when I started as what to purchase first.

I talked to a few of you, and for my situation (19, fairly good looking, 165pd white guy), you recommended AE standalone; with my own cologne or with APC to cover.

Others stood by TE and said that the secret ingredients did wonders, and that it\'s better than AE... And that if I wanted a stand-alone, go w/ TE.

Others said NPA+APC. Saying that the NPA is more concentrated than the TE, and that the APC has an awesome smell to it.

I am wanting sexual hits, and maybe a little confidence booster in casual environments. I would like to be able to use my own cologne, but NPA seems like the only one I would be able to do that with; but a lot of people have told me to stay away from it and go with TE b/c it\'s better.

I want it right now.... Everyone post your favs, what works best for a starter, and why.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1051590238pelotudo\">

AE, TE, NPA
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />AE Standalone-Comes w/ all 3 -mones, works awesome
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />AE w/ cologne-AE has its own scent, but the cologne (Acqua Di Gio/Ralph Lauren Romance) will work
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />TE/TE Sandalwood Standalone-TE still the best, and the scent is arousing too
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />TE w/ cologne-See AE/cologne
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />NPA w/ APC cover-NPA is more concentrated, good hits, and the APC smells good (Along w/ the little bit of -none in the APC)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />NPA w/ Cologne cover-A drop or two of NPA + the cologne and it will be covered
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>