Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    Phero Dude

Default Once and for all: AE, TE, or NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, after reading through more threads than I can remember now, and talking to a bunch of you guys/gals...I\'m more confused that I was when I started as what to purchase first.

I talked to a few of you, and for my situation (19, fairly good looking, 165pd white guy), you recommended AE standalone; with my own cologne or with APC to cover.

Others stood by TE and said that the secret ingredients did wonders, and that it\'s better than AE... And that if I wanted a stand-alone, go w/ TE.

Others said NPA+APC. Saying that the NPA is more concentrated than the TE, and that the APC has an awesome smell to it.

I am wanting sexual hits, and maybe a little confidence booster in casual environments. I would like to be able to use my own cologne, but NPA seems like the only one I would be able to do that with; but a lot of people have told me to stay away from it and go with TE b/c it\'s better.

I want it right now.... Everyone post your favs, what works best for a starter, and why.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1051590238pelotudo\">

AE, TE, NPA
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />AE Standalone-Comes w/ all 3 -mones, works awesome
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />AE w/ cologne-AE has its own scent, but the cologne (Acqua Di Gio/Ralph Lauren Romance) will work
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />TE/TE Sandalwood Standalone-TE still the best, and the scent is arousing too
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />TE w/ cologne-See AE/cologne
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />NPA w/ APC cover-NPA is more concentrated, good hits, and the APC smells good (Along w/ the little bit of -none in the APC)
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />NPA w/ Cologne cover-A drop or two of NPA + the cologne and it will be covered
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

upsidedown

Default Re: Once and for all: AE, TE, or NPA

I\'m going to give you a suggestion that nobody else has. It\'s one that\'s not on your poll. But, I\'ve been somewhat happy with AE spiked with a bit of NPA. That provides the great benefits of AE with it\'s 3 pheromones, but gives it a bit of a kick with the NPA\'s secret ingredients.

I\'ve been going with a 5:1 AE to NPA mix. AE does work well by itself, but spiking it like I\'ve suggested might get you what you want. That\'s my suggestion anyway.

Phero Dude

That sounds good, but it seems like it would give an OD on -none w/ all of it in there (Being both in the AE and NPA). What do you use to cover the scent (or does the AE do that on its own?)

upsidedown

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    That sounds good, but it seems like it would give an OD on -none w/ all of it in there (Being both in the AE and NPA). What do you use to cover the scent (or does the AE do that on its own?)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The new AE is strong enough to cover the scent of NPA if you don\'t put in too much NPA. I personally wouldn\'t go any higher on the NPA than 5:1, although some on here do. I\'ve even used less, like 6:1 or so. The AE is carrying the load, but there\'s enough NPA secret ingredient in there to make it more interesting.

No, it\'s really not an OD. Like everything, you just don\'t want to put on too much of it. You can safely use 2....maybe 3 drops of this. I tend to use 2 drops...someties 2 drops and a dab (with my bottle a dab is equal 1/2 a drop.) So, again, it\'s not an OD really if you just don\'t overdo it. Start small and work your way up if you don\'t see any results.

I\'m not completely sold on this as a replacement to AE by itself, but I\'m experimenting with it. To me, AE unspiked has given me my best and most memorable results.

Just to complicate things, I like TE or NPA with SOE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

in my experience, the only mones that have got me laid are the NPA/TE. No matter what anyone tells you , the npa and the edge are the same. The edge is just diluted. If you want to you can just mix NPA and your colonge the same concentration as the TE. Your cover colognes have worked very well with NPA or TE for me. The Aqua di Gio gets attention from alot of really hot, wild girls. If your going for sexual hits theres no doubt in my mind you need NPA and TE! I have used other none products like PI/m, AE, and PPA, but never got the same type of hits i get with Lacroys products. I don\'t have a clue what the secret ingredients are but after almost four years of pheromone use NPA and TE have given me many memorable out of the ordinary sexual hits.

I use 2 parts NPA to 5 parts cologne (Boss in Motion or Cartier Pasha) mixed in an atomizer and get sexual hits. I have added WAGG recently to good effect.

Phero Pro

Did u find any difference in the \"cat piss\" smell of TE and NPA?

Phero Dude

Whelp, I put in my order today. I grabbed the TE/AE duo pack from the website, and looking forward to the results. I also saw the NPA/APC/roll on duo sale that was just put up (AWESOME sale Bruce), and might grab one of those by the end of the week.

From the looks of it, the TE comes in a little sprayer bottle, and the AE in a little open mouthed. How would you guys, and how much, would you suggest the application of these? I was thinking if I went with AE, to start with like 1 dab behind each ear, then one on my neck maybe...and with the TE like 1-2 little sprays in my neck area, or would you suggest taking the cap off and dabbing that behind the ears/neck too? All covered with like 2-3 sprays (Since the Acqua Di Gio has a light scent, and fades quickly, using alittle extra to cover the scent of TE). I also got TE Sandalwood instead of the unscented, I hope my cologne wont clash with it.

Phero Dude

I\'m going to give you a suggestion that nobody else has. It\'s one that\'s not on your poll. But, I\'ve been somewhat happy with AE spiked with a bit of NPA. That provides the great benefits of AE with it\'s 3 pheromones, but gives it a bit of a kick with the NPA\'s secret ingredients.

I\'ve been going with a 5:1 AE to NPA mix. AE does work well by itself, but spiking it like I\'ve suggested might get you what you want. That\'s my suggestion anyway.

AE spiked with NPA worked rather good for me as well...mos of the time none doesnt work well with my chemistry and I OD...but with NPA I never seemed to OD...and when I mixed it with AE I got the best of both worlds...worth a shot..

Phero Pro

Depends on your target, I think. Something milder for the younger women, and bolder &amp; none-heavy for the older females. I had on a APC-NPA-P10 mix in a bar last week, and this one 35-year old girl (who is a friend\'s steady, glommed on to me and buried her nose in my neck for a few minutes as she talked to me, remarking how good I smelled. I swear, it was like she was huffing. I squeezed her ass to see if she\'d back off, but she wasn\'t dissuaded.

I squeezed her ass to see if she\'d back off, but she wasn\'t dissuaded.

Yes, thats the way to dissuade them alright! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information