Close

Phero Pro

Default Extasy users and pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok well I dout that topic made much sense,but ill explain. A lot of clubs that I would want to go to play a lot of Trance/Dance music. Where there is that kinda of music Drugs such as Extasy arn\'t far behind. Now I know the effects of X and i\'m sure some of you do as well. My question is has anyone used phero\'s in an enviroment like this (with heavy X users) I know when your on that [bad word] all your senses are amplified and in some cases people can get horny so can anyone provide any experiences or input on what goes on?

Banned User

Default Re: Extasy users and pheromones?

There are great resources in the archieve (screw spelling) I was blown away by so much great knowledge in there I pinpointed what you wanted to know

CLICK HERE

Of course, by dropping X, you COULD end up in a hospital ICU on a ventilator being tended to by Nurse Ratched who just had a fight with her husband that morning.... and that is SOOoooo sexy, is it not?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Elevated heart rate, irritability of moods and heart function, excessive sweating, difficulty breathing, passing out, kidney failure, dialysis ... oh yeah, gimmee some of dat... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

I don\'t believe he is going to be using Xtacy rather he will be hitting on girls who are bonkers for that time being.

Dude but that would be weird if you did get a girl that night and got it on with her and then she flatlined ehhh worst nightmare for me anyhow.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Of course, by dropping X, you COULD end up in a hospital ICU on a ventilator being tended to by Nurse Ratched who just had a fight with her husband that morning.... and that is SOOoooo sexy, is it not?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Elevated heart rate, irritability of moods and heart function, excessive sweating, difficulty breathing, passing out, kidney failure, dialysis ... oh yeah, gimmee some of dat... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No doubt about that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Well i\'ve always enjoyed raving etc and I love the music. Im not going there just to target the X users,but I do know they will be present in high numbers.

Enlightened One

I think what skyy means is that with their elevated senssory responses, how will they react to pheromones. Well id say they would get all horny, which i guess also they would have a very high response to any pheromones. So you would probably get a favourable response, however what about sweating, it could present a problem, stick with say SOE and you should be fine, in that sort of environment unless its also smokey perhaps DD#1 in that case 3 dabs max.

i\'m new to this forum and pheromones, so this is actually my first post. This is something i happen to know a lot about, so i figured i\'d step in and say something...

First of all, enticing you have no idea what you\'re talking about. There\'s enough crap going around because of the media, it doesn\'t need reinforcement by people who like to condemn things that are totally unfamiliar to them. On top of that, it had absolutely no relevence to the questions asked. Anyone who knew anything about this subject would never say what you just said.

Ecstasy doesn\'t actually amplify the senses, and it certainly doesn\'t focus them. What it does do is intensify pleasurable sensations...things that are normally pleasing to the senses are more so while you\'re on ecstasy. Despite what most people think, it does not make you horny at all. In fact you are FAR less likely to even want sex while on E than you are off it. The only reason you might be more likely to actually have sex is because of the drastically lowered inhibitions, and the feeling that everything is good. However, ecstasty doesn\'t make you stupid (like alcohol for example), just very positive in your attitude. Our mood always has a drastic effect on our decision making, no matter what we are or aren\'t on.

The point is, ecstasy will probably not affect how the person detects your pheremones, but may perhaps affect their reaction. Be warned that just because someone on E is making out with you, it in no way means they are intertesed in having sex with you. To them it\'s mostly about nice physical contact and being affectionate. Of course this isn\'t ALWAYS the case, but i\'m just trying to give you a clue into the mentality of someone on ecstasy. The \'mones might increase their chance of getting horny, but really the effects of ecstasy for some reason counter the desire to have sex. It\'s hard to explain, but that\'s basically how it is.

Yo fizzy, actually, everything I said WAS factual and comes from yes, my own personal experience as an ICU nurse. I have taken care of many people who were hospitalized because of MDMA and extacy use. Oh yes, being admitted with a garden hose shoved down your throat pumping charcoal into you, with a fever of 106, with dehydration so bad it slams your kidneys shut is WAAAY sexy, what was I thinking to suggest otherwise???

You\'re right I have no experience with USING X or having sex on X, because I am not stupid enough to take those risks!!

But you go on and do exactly whatcha wanna do, no skin off my back. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Peace, fizzzz

Enlightened One

I stand corrected, with a re-fined viewpoint thanks fizzymcgee.
    You are right it would affect their reaction moreso.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve used X. Everything Enticing said rings true. But I\'m going with the argument that people on X around a phero user will probably be more drawn to that person and even more likely to engage, seeing as fear/defense are lowered a little.

I know what you say is true. However MDMA itself does not cause these things to happen except in very rare cases. If you\'re going to state what you did, at least add that the danger stems from the inability to determine the ingredients of \"ecstasy\" pills before consuming them, and that almost all cases of \"overdose\" are due to adulterated pills. Trust me, MDMA in my experience is far less harmless than even alcohol. I have seen many friends get extremely sick and even go to the hospital from drinking alcohol, and it\'s really not hard to drink enough to get to that point. On the other hand, I myself and many of my friends have gone through crazy binges on MDMA and we\'ve NEVER had a single problem. The only bad experience i have ever had was the one time i was stupid and didn\'t test my pills and they turned out to be something very NOT fun (and to this day i still don\'t know what i took). As for the supposed brain damage etc.... here I am years later and my mind and body are both in excellent shape. Ecstasy does certainly have effects on your emotional behaviour, and that\'s definitely something to be careful of. (what goes up must come down, etc...)

The problem here is that emergency room visits are always reported as being caused by \"ecstasy\" when in fact in almost every case the actual drug consumed was NOT MDMA, or it was MDMA along with a dangerous additive. The FDA (or is it DEA?) reports the LD-50 for MDMA at something like 60 normal doses. You are about as likely to OD on aspirin as you are ecstasy.

I\'m certainly not saying there is no harm in taking ecstasy, even if it is pure MDMA. But all drugs are harmful in their own way and must be taken responsibly. Taking ecstasy is not like taking rat poison, and it shouldn\'t be treated that way. If a person really wants to take ecstasy, it is up to them to be aware of the dangers involved and take the neccesary precuations. You can never totally eliminate such dangers, but that\'s the way most things in life are, right?

i just want to add i really don\'t mean to make light of this drug. it certainly has dangerous potential. I just felt that entice\'s original claims were very one-sided and misleading... and i\'m speaking from a LOT of experience. I\'m not saying you\'re lying about these things, i\'m just saying that i have seen this stuff from a different point of view and i want you to know that it\'s not so simple as how you put it.

apparently, however, i didn\'t pay so much attention to your attitude in your response. Not \"stupid\" enough? What the hell makes you so much better than other people? Have you ever drank alcohol, ever smoked a cigarette? We all do stupid things....who are you to say you\'re so much better than people because of a PERSONAL decision. I would NEVER smoke a cigarette...EVER. But most of my friends do it all of the time and although i think it\'s bad I don\'t think they are stupid! You are obviously WAY underinformed about this subject. Ever since i started taking ecstasy i have spent a TON of time researching it as well as been very cautious in my own personal experience (like i said i have done stupid things, i\'ll admit that). \"To each his/her own\". Get over yourself, please. If you don\'t, don\'t expect anyone to respect anything you have to say. I certainly won\'t.

Sorry to get all heated, i really didn\'t mean to. I just despise people who think they know what\'s right for EVERYONE. I\'m probably much younger than you, entice, but at least i\'ve learned to respect my fellow human beings regardless of their views and decisions.

... and i\'m speaking from a LOT of experience.

You\'re right it\'s a totally personal decision and you can do whatever you want with your body. If you feel the need to drop X in order to relax, to lower your inhibitions, it\'s certainly your prerogative. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m sorry if i came out swinging from the beginning, i really am. it\'s not so much about you not respecting me for who i am, it\'s about making assertions without admitting the limits of their validity or at least acknowledging even a possible contrasting view. You\'re certainly better off staying away from this stuff, good for you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Btw, i realize it\'s enticing, not entice...sorry.

Skyy: I hope i helped you out somewhat...somewhere among all of that crap I wrote was a response to your question. Good luck out there!

Journeyman

The only bad experience i have ever had was the one time i was stupid and didn\'t test my pills and they turned out to be something very NOT fun (and to this day i still don\'t know what i took).

Just out of curiosity, how do you test the pills? Do you get out your Chemistry set, or do you just feed them to your dog? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chemistry.... that and other people\'s experiences on the same batch of pills, if such knowledge is available. So no i don\'t feed it to my dog, but chances are you can always find someone who has taken the substance in question. (please don\'t get into an argument with me about the details and uncertainties, this is something i\'ve gone through many dozens of times with perfect success. unless of course you have a personal experience to share, or one of someone you directly know.)

I was just trying to share my honest experience. I don\'t need sarcasm in return. if you disagree with what I say, GREAT! Argue with me all you want, you\'re totally welcome to prove me wrong. but don\'t be immature and pass judgement on something you know nothing about other than what has been spoon fed to you by the media. if you don\'t believe anything i\'m saying, do a search on the internet and look up any scientific article or journal(something unbiased...anti-drug websites don\'t count!). Find the original testing done by the government in scheduling the drug. This forum should be about sharing knowledge and all you people are doing is passing judgement and forcing your opinions on others(not in general, but in this particular thread). i\'m here to learn and help others learn form my experience and even mistakes. but biased information from a closed mind is dangerous, and should always be avoided. I\'m not some druggie coming out saying \"oh yeah, ecstasy is great!\". I don\'t even like caffeine because i think it\'s unhealthy. I happen to be a scientist with a very objective and analytical mind. I will never share uncertain or biased information with anyone here without explicitly stating so.

But all drugs are harmful in their own way and must be taken responsibly.

That just sounds funny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I am dying to try this drug and have wondered how I would know if it were safe (should I get my hands on some). In my opinion, keep drugs out of the hands of children and let the rest of us decide ourselves - without the strong arm of the government.

i couldn\'t agree with you more, lucky.

check out dancesafe.org, pillreports.com, ecstasydata.org, and errowid.org....or just do a search. These are great places to start learning and also have links to more information all over the internet. Dancesafe is probably the best, they even have a slide show to show you the mechanism by which the drug acts in your brain, including some basic knowdledge in neurochemistry! You can also get a testing kit by donating $20, although i haven\'t been there in a while an maybe that amount has changed. Read a lot, learn all you can, and make an educated decision for yourself.

Rather than going to a club/rave, you might want to try it, at least the first time, around close friends you trust in a controlled comfortable environment like your own home.

I know you don\'t know me, but i promise I only share information to help you be as safe and well-informed as possible. I have no desire to convince you or anyone to take anything.

Phero Enthusiast

Ecstasy is fun. I OD\'d my very first time, but for a few hours there - it was worth it.

Just don\'t OD.

Banned User

But all drugs are harmful in their own way and must be taken responsibly.

That just sounds funny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Elana you read my mind I was going to say that damn it!

Phero Dude

Fizzy,
    I\'m sure I would never try it away from my home. I\'m wondering if it might help me and my husband to like each other more???

I can\'t say if it will make you like each other more, at least in the long run. After all, you both are who you are (if that makes sense), and a drug isn\'t going to make either of you someone else. What it will do is give you a few hours of extremely positive and uninhibited bonding. I would suggest if you did it that you both did it together, because in different states you wouldn\'t be seeing things from the same perspective and it might get weird. Whether you make an effort or not you will both open up to each other and everything you say and hear will be focused in a very positive light.

Be warned that this drug plays with your emotions! Most likely you\'ll feel like a million bucks after your first time, but even first time users occasionally end up with some post-e-depression. If you are not normally a depressed person, this is probably nothing to worry about. Even if it happens it shouldn\'t last long (i\'ve only heard of very rare cases where it lasts more than two weeks, usually it\'s just a day or two). Try to be very aware of this, because if it happens it might make you and your husband a bit irritable. Again this is unlikely your first time, but it\'s always good to know what to expect and be ready.

It\'s just really hard for me to say how this will work for you and your husband because i know nothing about either of you or your relationship. However, if you both have the desire to improve your marriage, then i\'m sure this would be a wonderful experience for you both.

Normally when a friend comes to me about this i make a HUGE list of things to be aware of and such. In fact in the old days when i first started i printed out something like 50 pages of information! Just go to dancesafe, as well as the other sites i mentioned and you should be fine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] In fact I would love to help you in any way i can....i\'ll put my email into my profile and you can contact me directly so i don\'t keep taking up space here with something pretty irrelevent to pheremones! (sorry everyone)

Thread Information