Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Has anyone tried this?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received in the mail a flyer for a product called MR-1 Pheromone concentrate. I would like to know if everybody has tried this product? It\'s supposed to be 98 percent pure and10,000 ppm of pure 5-alpha-androst-16-en-3-one, the actual human pheromone that directly stimulates the recently discovered V1rl1 gene receptor in humans. I was thinking about buying it but I don\'t want to get ripped off.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

(Edited by jose at 5:46 pm on April 21, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Has anyone tried this?

I checked out the site and tried to follow up on the lead that Yale researchers had reported that 5-alpha-androst-16-en-3-one is the pheromone that bonds with the V1rl1 gene but I couldn\'t find any info to back up their claim, and I would be surprised if it actually was the pheromone that bonds to that receptor. Although that pheromone is the same one that Bruce sells in most of his products. I would trust Bruces products that have a solid history rather than spend money on some company making false statements.

**DONOTDELETE**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote: from mike on 11:22 pm on April 22, 2001
    I checked out the site and tried to follow up on the lead that Yale researchers had reported that 5-alpha-androst-16-en-3-one is the pheromone that bonds with the V1rl1 gene but I couldn\'t find any info to back up their claim, and I would be surprised if it actually was the pheromone that bonds to that receptor. Although that pheromone is the same one that Bruce sells in most of his products. I would trust Bruces products that have a solid history rather than spend money on some company making false statements.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mike, I changed my mind anyway I trust Bruce\'s products at least some of them [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

The MR-1 products are just the stone lab products.

Thread Information