Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: Don\'t throw away that \'useless\' apc yet! New stuff

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I think that some of the appeal of black guys to white girls is because they are a little different, maybe therefore more exciting.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

BINGO!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] American women/men + foreign men/women (Italian/Mexican/Rican/etc. etc.) Same with the skin color thingy....Curiosity/different. Tadahhhhhh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Way to go Capt!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I third that motion. Thats all it is with the white girls and black guys. I know woman who think even getting touched by a black guy is like getting the SARS virus. The type of woman who likes black guys likes them either because she likes bad boys or hates herself and sees it as a form of punishment. The women i know who like black guys are the type i would never want to be in a relationship with. They\'re to engulfed with thereself, finding thereself, they don\'t really know what they want usually? Its like when someone going through a crisis decides to go sky diving you know. At least in my eperience with women who like black guys. Then theres the social influence of rap videos programing white girls from an early age to think that all hot white women want black guys. Damn MTV!

Banned User

Sometimes two people just find eachother hot and want to f#ck. Of course that is all speculation

Banned User

Default Re: Don\'t throw away that \'useless\' apc yet! New s

Then theres the social influence of rap videos programing white girls from an early age to think that all hot white women want black guys. Damn MTV!

Lol.. And what about your screen name here at Love-Scent?

King of the coupons!

Sometimes two people just find eachother hot and want to f#ck. Of course that is all speculation

Gets my vote!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Punishment!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Pleeeeze! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Don\'t throw away that \'useless\' apc yet! New s

LOL well thats adaptation, cover yourself in mudd and put dogg at the end of your name and the girls never realize your white!

Phero Enthusiast

The type of woman who likes black guys likes them either because she likes bad boys or hates herself and sees it as a form of punishment.

nate dogg,
    On this one I have to disagree with you. I am a black dude, and this summer I am going to spend all of it with an white lady from Italy in Iberian Peninsula, and she does not seems to me that likes bad boys or hates herself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    If you were not luck in your life with chicks whatever the race, I am sorry for you... I am just goig to enjoy my Italian chick on the summer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Well thats an italian woman. I have always had great luck with American women. I am above average looks, intelligence and personality. I am only speaking of my eperiences and what women have told me. i have a hot all american girl , well rounded and i couldn\'t be happier. Im just saying in general this is more true than not! Well thanks for your opinion anyway. Good luck with your woman!

Banned User

Well, people that have things say, shut up....It\'s your fault, etc.

People that don\'t have anyting, give reasons.

But basically.

It\'s just the fact that.

Women wnat someone superior.

If it\'s because you\'re black...Well, that\'s what they want.

But, if this dude, is superior physically, don\'t say, oh, it\'s because I ac, etc....

Listen, you can do all the talking, all the mones, and techniques, but unless you were BORN WITH the right color, face, muscle structure, etc, nothing\'s going to happen.

Oh yeah, and, as for personality...

Guess what?

You\'re born with that too.

Basically, people are BORN WITH a better body, better skin color, and a BETTER PERSONALITY.

Liking someon for their personality...That\'s not shallow?!

It is, lol...You are BORN WITH YOUR PERSONALITY!

And, by the way, someone with the right perosnality can do something called SURIVIVE...Ie, have an advantage to talk to others, cooperate, etc.

Bart

Phero Pro

well bart, obiviously you are right. I mean you don\'t need to offer any kind of proof or reasoning or logic. I mean you are just right. &lt;extreme saracasm&gt;

Talk about a circular argument.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information