Thread: CK's mix vaults

King of the coupons!

Default Re: CK\'s mix vaults

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    [quote
    Can I be next Capt!? Can I!? Huh!? Huh!? Can I!? Huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

U WAIT YOUR TURN [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] The n00bs like me get their mixes, u make your own. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sowwy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

:P, it\'s aight. As soon as he\'s done with mine, I\'m sure he\'ll come up with some super pussy attractant mix for you and mine wont do a damn thing for me. Damn -phero masters, always trying to screw the new guy so he\'ll buy more mones and keep trying.

ROFLMAOWJ!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

hey pel your pictures don\'t work it just says thanks for stealing our bandwidth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

hey pel your pictures don\'t work it just says thanks for stealing our bandwidth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Open a new window in IE, then copy/paste the URL into that and it should work.

Ok guys can i ask you all to PM me the info so i can keep track of it.

Mobes i can do you one too!

King of the coupons!

Mobes i can do you one too!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Tank ya!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Cpt, you want me too also or just use what\'s here?

Ok Jon here is your mix.

This is by no means going to hit the jackpot first time, it will probably need some tweeking before it works its magic (some help with that too). Oh and I had to assume you were going to buy SOE because no one knows what is in PF (\'cept -nol), but you could substitute SOE for PF in the mix if you like.

I would say you didn\'t have a problem in the looks department (ladies?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ), so pheros should be working there magic.

(and any guys wanting this to be done for them, try to give as much info as pelotudo)

-none
    I\'d say I\'m semi alpha. I used to weight about 210 ... last summer dropped down to 160 and am holding steady at 165 now. I have a lot of confidence now that I lost the weight, as my face has slimmed too...and have no problem holding eye contact with good looking girl; nor do I have a problem being confident (And I do come off like a jerk and a little cocky, b/c I\'ve trained myself to be on the defense all the time...just waiting to see if they (the girl) try to put me down, look like an ass, crack on me, etc...so I can come right back).

The text in italics is an area i think you need to be carefull with. If you even just think that someone might insult you, then people read it. If you go into a room 100% confident that everyone will respect you, then 99.99% of the time they will.

But anyway, i think we need a little -none in the mix...

-nol </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I lack initial conversation skills (I.E...hard time coming up with something interesting other than small BS talk within the first few mins of meeting someone until I get to know what they\'re about, etc.).

Hopefully this will get your targets opening up to you without much effort. The main thing about getting a good convo going is to have the confidence to just say whatever (within limits...lol), which will be helped by the -none.

I\'m also not good at closing the deal, or moving to the next stage with a girl. I.E. we can go out, have a good time, hold hands, kiss, etc, but I can never grab the right moment to move to the next step if you know what I mean, and that\'s another downfall.

I find -nol to be usefull in this kind of situation aswell, it helps to establish a kind of comfort zone. I think something that would help a lot in this area is -rone, but lets see.

-rone

I\'m currently not so sure what exactly it does, but it has been shown to relax women, in such a way that they are in the company of a strong stable man, a protector maybe (thanks FTR [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

So I\'m thinking heavy -nol, touch of secret ingredients, and *just* enough -none to cast the alpha aura (but that can be done be oozing confidence).

Calculating....

BING! It\'s ready

SOE:5
    AE:7
    TE:5
    NPA:1

If you use PF you will have an unknown quantity of -nol and no -rone, which will change the results. I\'m not sure how this will smell, but you can always cover it up. This is relatively low -none, so it may need more...

Good luck!

(i hope this works, but who can say!)

Phero Dude

CK you are the freaking man, thanks.

When you give me the mix, how would you suggest application? Since you give such a vide variety of the products, I\'m thinking an atomizer would be my best bet...mix them all in together drop wise, and apply. How many sprays would you think would be sufficient, or how do you think I should apply this drop-wise for going out (that many is an OD easy). I\'ve got like 1/2 SoE gel pack left, but I\'m going to make an order for the small package (7 or 9 packs I think)..so how much SoE would I use with your ratio?

Thanks,
    Jon

Sorry this took such a long time, been busy.

Ok there was a bit of a bug in my calculations [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img], but all fixed!

The new mix is better:

SOE: 7
    AE: 8
    TE: 12

Phero breakdown (per ml):

-none: 0.0815
    -nol: 0.1481
    -rone: 0.0556
    unknown(from TE): 0.0222

i worked out the dosage as well.

You need around 4 drops on, so about 7 dabs, depending on the aperture size.

As for the SOE gel, a bit complicated.

If you take out the SOE, the dilution is messed up, and the breakdown becomes (per ml again):

So you need about 3 drops of that, well spread out, preferably diluted 3 to 1 in...something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...and then u need about half a gel pack, which is handy!

Hope this helps

bump for pelotudo

Phero Dude

Ahh, ok. Thanks CK. I don\'t have any SoE right now until next week sometime, so I\'m going to be working with the AE/NPA/TE. I\'ll try the mix w/o the SoE and see how it goes. I need to get some gel packs or some PF soon.

I messed up a bit with the calculations, all right apart from this bit...

So you need about 3 drops of that, well spread out, preferably diluted 3 to 1 in...something [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...and then u need about half a gel pack, which is handy!

You need about 4 drops of the 3:1 diluted AE:TE mix (so thats (8:12):6.333).

And you need about 1/5 of a pack.

Damn this got complicated!! Helped me fix some bugs in my calculations though.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried CK#2? If so, what were the results?

King of the coupons!

HELLO! HELLo! HELlO! HEllo! Hello! hello! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Foofoo was a poopoo who did a booboo. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] That\'s BUMPanomics! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Stranger

Regarding mix #2, 5:3:2 SOE:AE:NPA, how much is a 5 for a SOE gel pack? i think 3 and 2 accounts for drops but not quite sure about the gel pack. half a pack, full pack? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

anyone think this will work with asian women?

Stranger

I want to try mix three but i have a bottle of ae and te, and i have a packet of soe. can i mix all this stuff in an atomizer in the right ratios and spray the stuff instead of dabbing? How many sprays are equal to a dab? Thanks.

\"How many sprays are equal to a dab?\"

It depends on the atomizer. Different atomizers have different spray volumes.

As for mixing the products you mentioned, why mix it together? If you make a mix, and it doesn\'t work, then you\'ve wasted your mones. Just apply them seperately as a \'combo\'; as instructed by the captain himself. Plus, I highly doubt that the SOE gel would mix well w/AE and TE. It probably wouldn\'t even dissolve.

Since you mentioned in another thread that you were thinking of trying CK#3, just replace the 5\" SOE w/a third to a half a pack of SOE gel.

\"How many sprays are equal to a dab?\"

It depends on the atomizer. Different atomizers have different spray volumes.

As for mixing the products you mentioned, why mix it together? If you make a mix, and it doesn\'t work, then you\'ve wasted your mones. Just apply them seperately as a \'combo\'; as instructed by the captain himself. Plus, I highly doubt that the SOE gel would mix well w/AE and TE. It probably wouldn\'t even dissolve.

Since you mentioned in another thread that you were thinking of trying CK#3, just replace the 5\" SOE w/a third to a half a pack of SOE gel.

What he said [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bumped up for

CollegeStudent

To kind of

answer CS\'s question:

I use WAGG alone, but normally only in casual everyday situations.

One of my

favourite WAGG mixes/combos is with TE/NPA (with a touch more -none from PI if I\'m feeling crazy

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ). If you balance the ratios well, that seems to give a really good

balance between sexual excitment and comfort. Proteus (iirc) also tried using NPAm and NPAw with WAGG with good

results.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKipling
    After much

deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year

olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory

(because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies,

READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont

have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already,

so in a way this kind of sums it up.
    bumpety (thanks ontimenow)!

I'll finally get around to posting

an update shortly, including phero break contents and new mixes.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information