Close

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: CK's mix vaults

Default CK\'s mix vaults

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory (because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies, READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already, so in a way this kind of sums it up.

Banned User

Default Re: CK\'s mix vaults

Sounds good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

go ahead .........try to surprise me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

So .... where are the mixes?

Phero Pro

yeah im still waiting as well =P

Phero Enthusiast

Cptain, drop the damn mixes, we are waiting anxious... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah man! give up the goodies/. I was thinking I wonder if we used our own urine as a cover scent or added fragence? or let our urine crystalize dilute it in alcohol? Maybe thats the key!

Phero Enthusiast

Hmmmmm?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    After much deliberation, I decided to go ahead and post my mixes.

Most of these will be most usefull for under 25 year olds, but I\'m sure they will still work great for anyone older.

I\'m also going to post some mixing theory (because people keep asking how to mix such and such together, and what happens when...etc.)

For any newbies, READ THE COOKBOOK, lots of good tips in there.

I\'m not going to post it all now though, because i dont have the time, just drumming up some interest! (in other words, making sure it doesnt all disappear in an hour [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

A lot of this stuff I have given to people as advice already, so in a way this kind of sums it up.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol post it already!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

and remember cpt I have dibs on the crystalized urine idea.

Phero Dude

You\'re killing me smalls, post the mixes :P

Phero Pharaoh

Sheeez, give him a chance guys. He said \'not now\'. Wouldn\'t you rather him right it out properly so he doesn;t get stupid questions. LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: CK\'s mix vaults *DELETED*

Post deleted by franki

Banned User

still waiting.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], I just ordered some PI/m [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey Captain, remember Alquimista? We threatened him with sending Watcher to his house because he wouldn\'t give us the name of the book ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Isn\'t it ironic..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

The Cpt. sucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Give it up already!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Captain, I am already calling Watcher to go to your house!!!! I wish you badnight, I mean goodnight [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

To hell with this, I\'m going with Watcher\'s Mix#1 from now on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    What was that mix again?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Hey calm!!!

lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ok i\'ll post the actual mixes, leave the rest for later.

Been soooo busy this week with school, pain in the ass...

Anyway, here goes!!

1.2:1 SOE:AE
    A relatively light mix, great for general social environments, but not to be underestimated as a sexual mix! Highly recommended, but lacks the punch of the secret ingredients.

2.5:3:2 SOE:AE:NPA variations: 6:4:2
    In simple terms, the “animal” version of #1. Great for sexual encounters, while still maintaining some of #1’s usefulness in general social environments.

3.4:2:2 SOE:AE:TE variations: 3:1:2 (TE version of #2)
    Easier and safer to use than #2, you can apply more and spread it out.

4.5:4 APC:RM (thanks for the idea abductor)
    Mostly a scent experiment, does smell good.

5.3:1 AE:NPA variations: 4:1
    This is one of my favourites. It combines the balance of AE with the sexual power of NPA. Good for clubbing, just be careful of OD.

6.3:2 AE:TE (TE version of #5)
    A milder version of #5, much safer to use, and better to use as an application (see below).

7.7:3:2:2 SOE:PI:NPAm:AE
    This is a huge DIHL grabber, and my heavyweight mix. If I want some impact, I use this. Targets go kind of numb, and I’ve had girls follow me around for ages, just as if that was the right thing to do.

8.RM:NPA:TE 8:1:6 (bootleg version of JBX, a lot more dilute).
    The same type of reactions to JBX, but its much “friendlier”, less of an OD risk.

APPLICATIONS:

These are not mixes, they are guides for application. Its much easier than mixing up a batch of any of the above mixes, but will not in every case yield the same results.

For application versions of the above mixes, I will use a numbered reference, so application 1 is a version of the mix labelled 1, etc.

1. 2 or 3 drops of AE. 1 each side of the neck, and if you want then 1 split between your chin and your throat.

4-5\" of SOE (i can\'t use much more than this, i don’t like -nol OD\'s!) RUBBED IN, from near you ear, tracing a line below your jaw line. Using a dashed line works pretty well.

2. This one is pretty easy, 1 dab of NPA on each side of the neck, spread as much towards the throat area as possible. Then 3-2 drops of AE (as prescribes in #1), then 5” of SOE.

3. 2 or 3 dabs of TE (I normally use 3, you can also push it to 4, but that’s the limit I think) around the neck, 1 drop of AE on each side of the neck, and about 5” of SOE along the underside of the jaw line again.

5. Just use the ratios as drop/dab ratios. As long as the AE is applied somewhere close to the NPA.

6. 2 dabs of TE, 3 drops of AE. You can increase the TE, but don’t put much more AE on.

7. Be careful with this one! This isn’t exactly what the ratios prescribe, because you would OD.

1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop) split between behind both ears.
    2 dabs of NPA (I tend to use TE, 3 dabs, because its easier)
    1 drop of AE covering each application of PI, spread down the neck.
    5-6” of SOE.

OTHER APPLICATIONS:

Put 3 dabs of APC into the palm of your hand, and then 2 sprays of TE into this. Rub this into your chest and arms.

3 drops of AE in you palm, then a few drops of water. Rub this over your chest (you can also add a few drops of AE to the previous one). Instead of water you can use lotion or something similar, the idea is to dilute it and spread it out.
    The basic idea of these two is that it gives you a basic signature from which to work with. Good for strait after a shower, as it gives you a clean slate. I’m also thinking that the –rone will do some interesting conversions.

CK Pit Trick: 1 dab PI (shaking it out onto a finger over the dropper cap, less than 1 drop), 1 dab NPA, 1 drop AE, to EACH of the stinky areas (both pits and crotch).
    This is just the basic pit trick taken further. My theory is that the –rone in AE converts into some interesting compounds in these areas.

And this concludes the mixes!

Phero Dude

U are awesome mang. I\'m getting ready to do #6 now as I head out.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Cpt. I\'m keeping your post handy to give to newbies. Nice work.

No problem, just some of my accumulated knowledge. I\'m still hoping to post more theory, \'cos thats when it gets interesting.

I\'m currently using #7, was going to go clubbing tonight and cause some havoc, but my mate cancelled on me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Never mind!

Oh and another idea i had, if anyone has any ideas for mixing and wants someone else to try it aswell, they can tell me and i\'ll test it out.

My prodcuts:

PIm
    NPAm
    RM
    TE
    SOE
    AE
    A4.2
    PF

...and on the shopping list is WAGG and A1. Already have a few ideas, but we\'ll see...

Banned User

I\'ll be using MIX # 2 (lol, not Watchers mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]) this monday. I have\'nt really had the time to test AE/m so i\'ll dedicate a few weeks just for that. Actually, i\'ve been waiting for you to post these mixes because I did\'nt really know where to start. I\'m kind of skimpy of using AE/m and SOE at the same time because of the scent clashing but i think it\'ll work out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Cool, tell us how it works our for you!

Enlightened One

Yes keep us updated, i have a feeling this might have some interesting outcomes.

Phero Enthusiast

Phantom,
    do you remember, it was with the AE + SOE that I had the Teddy Bear Effect! So don\'t worry about the smell clashing, those girls were crazy about my smell that day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Watcher,
    when are you going to publish your personal cookbook? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Cpt,

Are you a big fan of SOE? I can\'t bring myself to make it work. AE has some good effects, namely social effects. Haven\'t had too much trials in club settings. I\'ve doused myself with SOE down at Miami clubs and noticed nothing more than I could have done on my own without pheros. APC w/NPA is a good bet; works damn good so far (at the mall). I guess I\'m just curious as to what is your main staple. I\'ve mixed SOE with AE and TE and NPA but the smell is driving my crazy... I\'m getting sick of it.

Phero Dude

I wanted to see if you could help me real quick. This is a batch I mixed up tonight, but I don\'t think I made it potent enough..as I am wearing it now and seeing no reactions whatsoever:

I got a small tester of a cologne. Emptied out the cologne, and started mixing in the vial. Here is what I have mixed in:

16 Drops AE
    12 Drops TE
    48 Drops Cologne

I sprayed on 4 sprays of the cologne, very small sprays, b/c it\'s just a small sample and not much came out. Should I add more mones to the mixture to make it potent enough, or how many AE/TE drops should I have for every cologne drop? Right now all I have is AE/TE/and 1 SoE gel pack left. I\'ll be getting some NPA/APC soon tho.

What would you suggest for this mixture to improve it, or make it work better for sexual hits?

-Jon

King of the coupons!

10 more drops of TE? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Anyone!? Anyone!?

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information