Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: CK's mix vaults

Default Re: CK\'s mix vaults

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yeah i\'ll go with that, i think it would hurt to be stronger.

TE basically dilutes the AE anyway, so thats a pretty weak mix, and if the sprays are pretty small...

Maybe its the cologne??

But do what mobley says, try making it stronger.

Wiffy:

I love the smell of SOE, but i hate too much of it. Try putting less on.

The way i use SOE is to open doors for me (so to speak), and its more usefull for younger ladies anyway. Imagine that you are wearing something that dissolves someones concept of personal space. You can walk up to someone and 99.99% of the time get a friendly conversation going in 2 seconds, and then they want to hug you, and the next thing you know they are making you breakfast! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I made a little mix in my old pheromax atomizer. I think its (this is completely approximate) 9 or 10:1 TE to AE. Mixes fairly well when shaken, and takes supposed (i cant smell none) stench from TE and adds pleasant AE scent. It works particularly well at school, around 2 PM when I have already had mones on me for 7 hours. One spray to shirt adds nice scent and has worked extremely well as a hit mix and as a personal ego-boost. I haven\'t tried the 2SOE:1AE yet but I have half a packet lying around for some experimenting. I\'d also like to add some nol to this mix(10TE:1AE), as i think it has had the most promising results so far for myself, but i don\'t have the SOE oil. Any thoughts? I think i\'ll measure a bit more carefully next time i mix too.

The concentration of the oil isnt the same as the gel, so it will be more complicated to mix anything up.

Im a bit worried about the smell from your mix, if you cant smell -none. I\'ll mix some up and see how it smells to me, but i think its gona be smelly! But if it works it works!

If you want to add some more -nol to your mix, first you might want to increase the amount of AE in your mix. Then you could try applying some of you SOE get, try about half a pack.

Journeyman

yeah i know it sucks. When i litterally hold the mouth of the TE bottle to my face, i get a pretty strong alcohol scent and just a minor \"pissy\" scent, but nothing i would ever find offensive or smelly. I think i might be able to dectect it, but cannot smell what seems to be the incredibly stinky part of it. When i add the AE and spray, i usually smell just a fainter, more alcoholly AE scent and no real indication of TE.

Phero Dude

Yeah, when I hold the TE right up to my face in the bottle, I get the hard alcohol scent...nothing that smells like cat-piss. After I put it on and wait about 10 mins though, I can smell the cat-piss scent and the alcohol goes away quick.

I\'ll add some more to that mix. Do you guys have a rule as far as how many drops of cologne per drop of AE/TE I should use/

Phero Enthusiast

Cpt Kipling,
    I tryed today the mix #3 from your cookbook in a party, and I was a lonely wolf all the party!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I guess, because I am too young, I have to use more nol than none. It sucks, the clint eastwood effect [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    BTW, how old are you?

Phero Pharaoh

Great work! These sound like killer mixes man. lol.

- Krish

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Cpt Kipling,
    I tryed today the mix #3 from your cookbook in a party, and I was a lonely wolf all the party!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I guess, because I am too young, I have to use more nol than none. It sucks, the clint eastwood effect [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    BTW, how old are you?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> #3 seems to be higher in Anol than Anone. Maybe you were\'nt intiating any coversations, or the party just sucked.

I\'m just working on a mg/ml break down for each phero compound in the mixes, may take a while!

Banned User

Sounds good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Phero Enthusiast

Phantom,
    after take a look on that party it sucked! Like 90% of the people were high, and the majority of the chicks were japanese (I hate japanese chicks!!!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. But anyway, by my calculations, the Cpt\'s mixes are accurate, and tomorrow I will be back to the streets with the #3 again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Phantom,
    after take a look on that party it sucked! Like 90% of the people were high, and the majority of the chicks were japanese (I hate japanese chicks!!!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. But anyway, by my calculations, the Cpt\'s mixes are accurate, and tomorrow I will be back to the streets with the #3 again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

omg i love japanese chicks... and your in california as well.. where abouts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

japanese women are very hot, and feminite oh yeah

Journeyman

CK-you ever get around to sniffing out my 10 TE:1 AE mix? It really sucks not being able to tell if it stinks...

I have a feeling though that since AE\'s staying power seems to be stronger than TE\'s (oil vs. alcohol), the scent should be enough to mask anything coming from the TE. Plus im applying only a small amount to my shirt.

Yes its on my wrist as i type.

It isnt as bad as I thought, but the TE does come through. I think I like the idea of 5:1 TE:AE, which is similar to something else i had success with.

Phero Pro

Mix #2,#5,#7 sound interesting. I look forward to trying out #7 hoping I dont get my ass kicked =P

Banned User

I just applyed mix #2, mmmmmmmm......... smells like the APC good ol\' days [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I\'ll report when I get home, Wish me luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

CK,
    Can a female assume that your mixes would convert effectively if the female versions of the pheromones were used? Thanks.

Banned User

I was standing at the bus stop and one of my friends walked over and told me that there was no school today [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], i\'m such a idiot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] lol. My brother was super nice to me this mourning, I did\'nt get any DIHL\'s but a few hair flips from girls passing by. So today\'s testing was inconclusive [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I was standing at the bus stop and one of my friends walked over and told me that there was no school today

You MORON!!!!!!!! I bet you felt like a total doofus! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

lol!

Happens to the best of us [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] hehe

Lucky, what were you thinking about? I could look at the ratios if you wanted, and work something out. It would be pretty similar i guess, but it\'s all experimentation!

Phero Dude

6.3:2 AE:TE (TE version of #5)
    A milder version of #5, much safer to use, and better to use as an application (see below).
    6. 2 dabs of TE, 3 drops of AE. You can increase the TE, but don’t put much more AE on.

CK,

What would this be in drops? I am mixing the 2 together in a small sprayer, and wanted to see how many drops of the TE (Measured in an AE dropper) I should use to make the mix strong sexually.

Thanks,
    Jon

Just as it says, 3 drops of AE for every 2 of TE.

I\'m going to post an ammendment and addition post shortly, including the phero break down, and content per drop.

Phero Dude

Ahh, ok. I\'m still trying to figure out the whole dab/drop thing. I read a post earlier where a dab wasn\'t as much as a drop, then read another that said a dab was more than a drop so I wasn\'t sure.

Banned User

Ahh, ok. I\'m still trying to figure out the whole dab/drop thing. I read a post earlier where a dab wasn\'t as much as a drop, then read another that said a dab was more than a drop so I wasn\'t sure.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> it\'s different for each product since they all have different size droppers, ie. NPA drops are like 3 times bigger than AE drops.

It can depend.

With an alcohol product, a drop will probably be bigger than a dab. But a more oily product with a big bottle aperture may have a bigger dab than a drop.

But the only products where this factors in are APC and PI.

Yeah what phantom said aswell, but i try to use the same dropper for each product when mixing, because the built in dropper for NPA gives huge drops.

Banned User

How do you get a Dropper into the NPA bottle?

upsidedown

How do you get a Dropper into the NPA bottle?

You can either pry out the plastic dropper from the NPA bottle to make it easy to use your own glass dropper. Or, I just leave in the NPA bottle\'s own plastic dropper, shove my glass dropper into the little opening in the existing plastic part of the NPA dropper. You can stick it in there, turn the bottle upside down, and draw out some NPA into your dropper. The small opening is fine for inserting the tip of a glass dropper.

A word of caution though. Make sure you squeeze the dropper and insert it in the NPA bottle\'s opening before you turn the bottle upside down. Otherwise, if you squeeze the dropper when it\'s upside down, you tend to squirt out NPA from the sides of the inserted plastic dropper part.

Banned User

Ok thanks, never thought of that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information