Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default I GOT QUESTIONS!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi, im new to pheromones so ive been going to this forum quite often to learn about all this stuff. ive recently purchased soe and ae and have been using for about 3 weeks with strange and disappointing results. my questions are as follows and i hope you guys can answer them

1/ i am asian (bengali british). therefore to target caucasian women, will i have to have higher a-none levels? (cos some1 said it elsewhere), does using more ae than i normally would account for an increased a-none level for this cause or would i have to buy an a-none additive for this?

2/ the fact that im getting no results, is this possibly because of the wrong combinatio of products? i put ae on my neck and soe behin my ears

3/ with regards to pheromone detection through VNO, does the target have to be breathing throuugh theirt nose for it to have effect? or is it entirely unconditional??

4/ does smoking effect my pheromone usage? moreover, will smoke iin say, a nightclub or bar deter the effect of pheromones?

5/ since using pheromones, i have noticed that guys act like dicks towards me. eg, trying to spread rumours, more aggressive, more intolerant, even though in the end they claim to be joking etc. this has happened whilst using soe, and when i goty ae, the effects were more or less the same(using soe as well) what is the cause of all this? cos soe doesnt have none. by the ways, the guys that im talking about are all my close friends, relationships with other guys are more or less the same

5/ since ae isnt having the desire effect on women, is it possible that an od could determine if it worked for me?and same thing for soe?

6/ does certain parts of the body work better to put pheromones on than others depending on who you are?

7/ this height and weight thing. do i have to use my pheromones depending on my structural make-up?

im 18 and beta/alpha borderline type, i hope some1 can answer these questrions. i know that other threads discuss some of the above but ususally the stray so far off the topic thats its just plain silly
    ta for the help guys, i need it!!!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: I GOT QUESTIONS!!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    6/ does certain parts of the body work better to put pheromones on than others depending on who you are?

7/ this height and weight thing. do i have to use my pheromones depending on my structural make-up?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A couple of asian members here found that using one drop of AE on the top lip worked for them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

4/ does smoking effect my pheromone usage? moreover, will smoke iin say, a nightclub or bar deter the effect of pheromones?

Smoke:
    Yes... It totally f***s them. I went out last night with generous amounts of Angel/m cologne, -Nol, Wagg, and A NPA/PI/m mix sprayed on me. This morning I can smell nothing but smoke and the faintest of hints of the NPA/PIm mix.

That\'s it, no traces of the cologne whatsoever.

VERY smokey last night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

3/ with regards to pheromone detection through VNO, does the target have to be breathing throuugh theirt nose for it to have effect? or is it entirely unconditional??

It\'s been said that the VNO can be affected when breathing though the mouth also.

5/ since using pheromones, i have noticed that guys act like dicks towards me. eg, trying to spread rumours, more aggressive, more intolerant, even though in the end they claim to be joking etc. this has happened whilst using soe, and when i goty ae, the effects were more or less the same(using soe as well) what is the cause of all this? cos soe doesnt have none. by the ways, the guys that im talking about are all my close friends, relationships with other guys are more or less the same

That to me says you shouldn\'t need to try an OD to prove that they (the pheromones) work.

I think overall you should try using ONE lonely drop of AE above the lip for a while. The \"less is more\" deal may be what you need to go for.

Phero Enthusiast

I think overall you should try using ONE lonely drop of AE above the lip for a while. The \"less is more\" deal may be what you need to go for.

bundyburger is right in this.
    I was struggling with 4 dropps of AE and 6\' SOE, with getting very faint results, until I discovered 1 dropp of AE and 4\' of SOE. Just only SOE was not working so well.
    This lesser ammount worked well for me, altho I am a -nol type of guy, low -none ammount had better results for me.
    Good Luck in experimenting, do not give up!

The VNO isnt that far up the nose, pheros will passively diffuse up there.

Banned User

the VNO is in the front bottom of the nose on both sides(tiny holes) VNO link

Journeyman

if my target is smoking will this possibly hamper the pheromones? also another guy said that smoking yourself will reduce the effect of mones from an increase rate of breakdown but will it still have an effect in a room in which there is smoke? (bar etc)

Banned User

I\'ve herd from others you sometimes have to OD in a smoke filled room to get results.

Journeyman

for attracting caucasian women` will i have to increase my none production cos im asian. will using more ae doo the trick?

Banned User

you can try adding an extra drop if you have already tried an amount for a week or two.

Journeyman

will some parts of the body be better for using pheroones depending on who you are?, also if i put mones on my chest, can they evaporate through my clothing?

i also heard somewhere that working out increases mone production? thus do i have to use my mones depedning on how much i weigh, look etc?

Banned User

I wouldn\'t put pheromones on your chest(skin). Put them somewhere close to where a females nose will be.(neck, collar, even checks)

The pit trick works really well, and applying to the crotch can be dynamite. If you appply to your chest the pheros will still permeate through the fabric.

Banned User

most say to put them on the level of the nose of the female to get best results. Your effect range is diminished if you put them under clothes.

Banned User

most say to put them on the level of the nose of the female to get best results. Your effect range is diminished if you put them under clothes.

I think you are wrong there, because many many people report good results with the \"pit trick\".

Journeyman

i may as well try this pit trick then!, what mone does it work good for? also which particular area of the groin are you rweferring to? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

I\'m guessing...Under the balls...

I think you\'d get better results with baby powder on the balls (conditioned response right... (Some of my best results, again...Doing that..) It gets messy....I dont\' know, I haven\'t used any for a while.

Anyway...

Pit Trick

NEVER EVER EVER EVER has worked for me EVER! lol

I\'m not sure why. Perhaps too high pehromne concentration...

Either way....I have NEVER gotten results with pit trick EVER, lol

Bart

Usually, if it is an alcohol-based product, you can just spray it on your pants right about the crotch area. Oil based - on your skin just above the pubes.

Um...I guess you could spray something UNDER your nuts. But I just think that Bart is kinda weird. Why would you \"guess\" that Bart? And what the hell are you talking about with baby powder? Why would powdering your nuts attract women and act in any way like a pheromone?
    Peace out ya\'ll!

-observationist

Banned User

And what the hell are you talking about with baby powder? Why would powdering your nuts attract women and act in any way like a pheromone?
    Peace out ya\'ll!

-observationist

There have been posts about this (many months ago) from a woman (can\'t remember who) that loved the smell of baby powder on men\'s balls. I remember she was not alone in this.

Phero Dude

DeeeeeeeeeeeZ Nuuuuuuuuuutz !

...sorry , couldn\'t resist ! oh yeah , and keep it gangster.

Banned User

I knew a girl who smelled like baby powder down there. I was going to go down on her but the smell kept making me sneeze, I told her I was\'nt feeling very well that day and she gave be a blowjob. I prefer natural vaginal odors, I fought so much to get that p*ssy and all I smelled was a baby\'s ass [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

You gotta fight ! \"bang\" \"bang\"

for your right ! \"bang\" \"bang\"

to eat Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusaaaayyyyyy !

Beasty boys should have used that line instead!!! (in order 2 get em some beasty girls to do the beasty stuff )

Hi foo foo,all,

This aggression you mention followed by \"just kidding\" just \"joking\"
    tends to be a usual Male Bonding thing.

It\'s kind of a TEST to see if you have TESTES [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Women also tend to enjoy this type of \"teasing\" and the best way to deal with this is to dish it back
    to them in a humorous way.

This will help them feel you are \"one of the boys\" unless it is REAL AGGRESSION ( as in physical violence )
    in which case you could spray them in the face with your cologne as if it were MACE LOL
    ( see \"teasing\" the interenet sucks for humor because some people just don\'t get it so I hope you
    take this the right way and
    consider that this might be something to
    play with being more playfull [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Banned User

Women also tend to enjoy this type of \"teasing\" and the best way to deal with this is to dish it back
    to them in a humorous way.

Oh so true, some chick in my math class was getting aggressive with me in that type of testing way so I gave her the rude type of humor and she ate it up and started smiling .

Journeyman

today i used ae on my upper lip as some guy recommended but it is difficult to tell if any proper responses were occuring. i would rate myself as a sociable, good-looking guy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and thats generally the consensus in my year, so it is difficult to determine what has been caused by pheromones and what my natural situation is (as it were)

therefore what kinda signs would indicate that mones were working, in the context of them not working for the past 3 weeks (in terms of noticeable results at least)ie more looks? more respect? more confidence?,also it is possible that things that i would attriibute to mones are as a resullt of me paying more attention to my surroundings, (as in me actually trying to look for people looking at me etcc) could something like body language of girls etc be an indication?

another problem i noticed today is that my upper lip began to dry up as the day wet on and i had the irresistible urge to lick it with my tongue, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] of course wiping of my mones in the process, therewfore is there any other suitable locations around the mouthh which would allow me to breath my mones onto my targgets? (BTW is attempting to breath them on a good idea?)also is it a wise idea to re-apply the mones on my lip if i feell that they\'ve been wipe off by bodily liquids, eating etc? or will this merely increase my overall mone content, thus more none = more aggression etc or its effect decreases from too much (ie small is better)

however what i definetely would mentionn is that my own personal behaviour changes under the influence of mones, one guy said that i had become hyper-actiive and had changed all of a sudden, later trying to figure out a reason why [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

has anyone tried soe on their upper lip with noticeable results? also those guys that were talking about the crotch [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] etc..what particuular mones were effectiive?

BTW i also heard from a mate a few weeks ago that baby powder does turn women on by making their p$$sies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] wetter and moist, dont know how valid that is though oor whether it was applied to the crotchh or not

Banned User

I would advice putting it around your neck. you\'ll avoid headaches and possible skin irritation. Front lower and back neck are good spots. 2-3 drops of AE for me on those areas.

\"There have been posts about this (many months ago) from a woman (can\'t remember who) that loved the smell of baby powder on men\'s balls\"

That was FTR. There was a whole thread about this.

Banned User

You shure? I though she said that she liked the natural smell of balls not baby powdered ones.

Banned User

Now I remember. Yes, it could very well been FTR, balls with baby powder are even better than balls without, right ??

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

will baby powder around your balls affect women whilst your intimate with them (ie shagging [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]etc) or is this a general thing that effects all women like mones do?

Banned User

I\'ve never powdered my balls before intercourse, it sounds ridiculous anyways. One of my big brother\'s used to wear baby powder fragrance oil and I used to keep away from him at all costs. I later found out that he read a article that said that baby powder somehow makes women more sexually aroused, I could\'nt take it anymore and I told him to flush the garbage. One of my best friends (female) used to say how one of the girls in the school used to smell like a baby\'s ass, apparently she wore a fragrance that died down into a baby powderish scent which was absolutely revolting.

I would turn down any girl that smelled like baby powder, I would see her as a unsophisticated childish woman who has bad taste and cannot afford a quality designer fragrance. What really makes a girl give me an awesome blowjob is 1 spray of TE or 3 dabs of NPA covered with a hint of Ylang Ylang or Sandalwood essential oils applyed directly to crotch hairs. It drives them crazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], they even try to deepthroat when they cannot.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information