hi, im new to pheromones so ive been going to this forum quite often to learn about all this stuff. ive recently purchased soe and ae and have been using for about 3 weeks with strange and disappointing results. my questions are as follows and i hope you guys can answer them

1/ i am asian (bengali british). therefore to target caucasian women, will i have to have higher a-none levels? (cos some1 said it elsewhere), does using more ae than i normally would account for an increased a-none level for this cause or would i have to buy an a-none additive for this?

2/ the fact that im getting no results, is this possibly because of the wrong combinatio of products? i put ae on my neck and soe behin my ears

3/ with regards to pheromone detection through VNO, does the target have to be breathing throuugh theirt nose for it to have effect? or is it entirely unconditional??

4/ does smoking effect my pheromone usage? moreover, will smoke iin say, a nightclub or bar deter the effect of pheromones?

5/ since using pheromones, i have noticed that guys act like dicks towards me. eg, trying to spread rumours, more aggressive, more intolerant, even though in the end they claim to be joking etc. this has happened whilst using soe, and when i goty ae, the effects were more or less the same(using soe as well) what is the cause of all this? cos soe doesnt have none. by the ways, the guys that im talking about are all my close friends, relationships with other guys are more or less the same

5/ since ae isnt having the desire effect on women, is it possible that an od could determine if it worked for me?and same thing for soe?

6/ does certain parts of the body work better to put pheromones on than others depending on who you are?

7/ this height and weight thing. do i have to use my pheromones depending on my structural make-up?

im 18 and beta/alpha borderline type, i hope some1 can answer these questrions. i know that other threads discuss some of the above but ususally the stray so far off the topic thats its just plain silly
ta for the help guys, i need it!!!