Close

Thread: AE + TE / NPA

Phero Pro

Default AE + TE / NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have anyone in the phorum ever used the combo AE/m + TE (or NPA) + anything to cover the scent?

If yes, what dosage did u use and which results did u achieve?

Phero Dude

Default Re: AE + TE / NPA

Yes!

I used 3-4 drops AE + 6 dabs of TE/m/sandalwood/minisampler for clubbing. If u use the big bottle of TE for dabbing...try less = 4-6.

Results were/are awsome hit generating , so right now its my \"best choice\" combo for party occasions.

Now that I have the big bottle of TE , I might consider experimenting a bit more with my \"toys\". (Its not really needed cos I already got a stable hit producer mix , but hey, the mad doc in me just keeps on calling and trying to improve [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - you know that feeling)

the mad doc in me keeps on calling... ERM hmm [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] did that sound kinda .....hmm .... GAY ! *duck* lol

Anyways AE + TE is definetly a good combo ! It has social pheros + the secrets + a good bang of -none to get u noticed , the rest is up to u !!!!!

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I used 3-4 drops AE + 6 dabs of TE/m/sandalwood/minisampler for clubbing. If u use the big bottle of TE for dabbing...try less = 4-6.

Results were/are awsome hit generating , so right now its my \"best choice\" combo for party occasions.

Anyways AE + TE is definetly a good combo ! It has social pheros + the secrets + a good bang of -none to get u noticed , the rest is up to u !!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Didn\'t u OD, with that much none? Before entering the disco I mean [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

He should have that is like using 3-3 1/2 drops NPA, and AE is about the same Anone concentration. That should have been a bad OD

Phero Dude

no , I haven\'t OD\'d at all. The dabs I was using , were from the plastic 2ml TE/m minisampler (I cut of its bottom and turned it upside down) The dabs were really tiny , not as big as those from the big bottle. + 3-4 of those small AE drops do not create a OD at all. I think Oscar even said u could get away with up to 6 drops standalone. (Unless u are naturally -none high) Haven\'t tried that yet, so can\'t confirm it.

Anyways , this \"3-4 drops AE + 4 dabs TE\" mix works very well for me while clubbing. When 1on1 dating I go for 2 drops AE and 5 dabs TE - cos the girl is always close to u and u don\'t need more than that. I just try to stay close to the 0,02 hit range...sometimes its 0,03 and still good !

For those who still wonder , here is some very important and interesting data , measured + calculated by a former forum member , named \"Scientist\" :

---------------------------------------------------------
    Dab. This is where one wets the fingertip by holding it over the bottle mouth and tipping the bottle. This was hardest to measure, it comes down to being about 0.01 ml, and no more than 0.02 ml. Measured with a bottle of AE.

Drop. A full-size, free-falling drop from the fingertip measures 0.05 ml. Note that this leaves a partial dab on the fingertip after the drop falls. Measured with a bottle of APC.

Spray. OK, I\'m sure this varies widely, but I measured the spray from my bottle of The Edge into the plastic cap. It\'s 0.13 ml.

-the pheromone content per ml :

Here\'s the \"consensus\" dosing I uncovered for several products:

The Edge (TE): 0.12mg/ml. one or two sprays.
    Alter-Ego (AE): 0.45mg/ml. two to four dabs.
    Primal Instinct (PI): 0.5mg/ml. 4 dabs, 1 drop, 2 drops.
    Andro 4.2: .14mg/ml. two sprays.

Using the unit measurements from above, and doing the math:

TE: One spray = 0.13ml * 0.12mg/ml = 0.016mg/dose
    TE: Two sprays = 0.26ml * 0.12mg/ml = 0.031mg/dose

AE: Two dabs = 0.02ml * 0.45mg/ml = 0.009mg/dose
    AE: Four dabs = 0.04ml * 0.45mg/ml = 0.018mg/dose

PI: Four Dabs = 0.04ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.02mg/dose
    PI: 1 drop = 0.05ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.025mg/dose
    PI: 2 drops = 0.1ml * 0.5mg/ml = 0.05mg/dose

What\'s this all mean? Notice that we\'ve got a range from 0.009mg to 0.05mg, and that it appears the \"preferred\" or recommended dosages are around the 0.02mg range, +/- a few mg, regardless of the products used.

I did more math and message reading, and the overdose range appears to start around 0.04mg/dose. While there\'s some reported major hits at 0.05mg, I think they\'re the exception. There\'s more reported negative hits above 0.04mg than positive 0.05mg hits. Note this is in keeping with the warnings about not using more than one drop of PI.

Note that two sprays of jambat\'s 70/30 APC/NPA mix was reported to be hit-producing, and works out to about .032mg/dose, so this math works well for predicting success with mixes, too. A combinations such as two dabs of AE and a spray of TE puts us at 0.028mg/dose, the high side of the \"hit\" range (but maybe not if we deduct the \'stenol as a different pheromone.)

In summary, it looks like the target range for delivered dose of pheromones is about 0.02 mg, with a top end around 0.032 mg, and past 0.04mg, you\'re probably OD.
    Note that as the stuff wears off, a 0.05mg OD could drop into the high-end hit range.

----------------------------------------------------------

End of story ! I think this is one of my favourite all-time posts , so I just have to quote it every now and then !
    It proves , that the minimalist approach is the RIGHT way to go for 1on1 dates + its ok to be close to OD for clubbing scenarios.

Phero Pro

Excellent post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Ah, thanks, TBiRD, exellent post.
    That makes sence, so, using 2drop AE + 2dub PI (stinky stuff..) It would be just below 0.02mg/ml pherrocontent,
    is a well balanced mix. Well, this one worked on me.

Phero Pro

TBiRD, what about TE dabs? Do u have any idea of how much pheromone a TE dab has?

Instead of spraying TE...

Just to know the ammount of pheromones in:
    2 drops AE + 2 / 3 dabs TE

Banned User

two(1.9) dabs of TE = 1 drop of NPA

The theory of that may be sound (i didnt check), but in practice i dont see how that can be true.

1. When dabbing alcohol, the dab is relatively small (as opposed to a PI dab).

2. TE is 1/4 the concentration of NPA.

3. Depending on the dropper, a drop of NPA is bigger than a dab of TE.

So I dont know, I\'ve confused myself!! lol

Banned User

somebody on here figured it out in an old thread. Ofcourse they could be wrong, but it seemed like someone else checked it to be correct.

Stranger

where exactly did you put the drops of each??
    thank you.

Check out my Mix Vaults.

Alternatively, put 4 drops of AE into your palm, then 1 spray of TE into this, then rub the mix all over your chest/torso. Then 2 dabs of TE with a cover on your chin/jawline.

^^^always a winner for me^^^

Thread Information