Close

Stranger

Default Need some advice on mixtures...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just purchased AE, NPA and APC.... i have never used any pheros before and thought i would give it go. Are there any recomendations as to how i could mix these up? should i mix all 3 of em?.. any suggestions would be very helpful

Default Re: Need some advice on mixtures...

Try AE by itself first.

Banned User

What Exit63 said

Stranger

roger that... the NPA and APC come together as a kit and the AE i ordered separately, does this mean that i use NPA and APC separate from each other also? i have read a few posts that have both of these listed with TE... how much is common to use? any help would be appreciated...

johnyo,

I\'ll agree that it\'s best to try out the products separately to see what works for you.

Using the little dropper that comes with the AE bottle you should be able to get away with 3, 4, or even 5 drops, but that\'s pushin\' it. And if you plan to use it in concert with the other products you\'ll almost definitely want to back the AE down to 2 or 3 drops.

After giving the AE a good test drive, try mixing one drop of NPA and about five drops of APC for a one dose application. You can mix these right in your hand or on your chest and spread it around with your wrists. But use an eyedropper when going for one drop of NPA. The built-in reducer cap in the NPA bottle is notorious for giving out two drops when you\'re trying for one.

I wouldn\'t jump the gun and go mixing any quantities of stuff together until you\'ve got a handle on what works and what you like. You stay a lot more flexible if you keep your products separate enabling you to customize each individual application.

When you have found a combination that works well for you, then you may want to mix up a small quantity to carry around to apply or refresh when you don\'t have all your stuff handy. But don\'t be in a rush to start pouring things together. Experiment first. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Only one drop of NPA? I figure you can use 2-3 drops since the Anone concentration is very similar to AE\'s?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Only one drop of NPA? I figure you can use 2-3 drops since the Anone concentration is very similar to AE\'s?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cloud, I won\'t pretend to be an expert, I\'m not. But from what I\'ve read on this forum from the real experts, I\'d venture to say that the low dose of NPA is due to the fact that you don\'t want to OD on the secret ingredients. There was a thread on this about a month ago I believe. Someone please correct me if I\'m wrong.

Cloud9,

Whatever the secret ingredients are, they make NPA smell as Androstenone-y as PI, so I\'ve always calculated my doses as though NPA was an A-None only product.

Personally I could never get away with a two drop dose of NPA without having to cover so heavily that I\'d be wearing a fragrance OD.

It\'s always better to be wearing too little than too much. What\'s the use of blasting a girl on the other side of the room with your pheros if she\'s going to be turned off when she gets close? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Why not try TE and use more?

Stranger

man some of this feedback is dynamite! bless this board. I guess i need to test this as stated above.. knowing my luck i would have put a pile on and went for a stroll unknowing that i may get slapped heheh

what would be a good addon to the AE, NPA and APC that i already purchased?

Banned User

Nothing

Cloud,

Why? Just so I can smell more alcohol evaporating?

TE and NPA are both pretty stinky products, and what\'s left on the skin after applying an optimal dose of TE is exactly what\'s left on the skin after an optimal dose of NPA.

If I was using TE in the big bottle one spray would be all I\'d apply since two would be way too much for me. I can get away with two sprays from the 2mL sampler though, which is why I\'ve started refilling it.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    man some of this feedback is dynamite! bless this board. I guess i need to test this as stated above.. knowing my luck i would have put a pile on and went for a stroll unknowing that i may get slapped heheh

what would be a good addon to the AE, NPA and APC that i already purchased?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

SOE perhaps.

If you have a small vial i would recommend taking a few drops of NPA and diluting it to TE\'s concentration, so you are basically getting both products

Thread Information