Close

Thread: SoE

Stranger

Default SoE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I tried out the \'mones in the newbie pack. I tried one spray of TE/Musk oil on neck/chest area with my polo blu cover up clolnge. Absolutely no results. tried with just dabbing the TE on my neck and wrists, nothing either, so i just took it that maybe TE isnt for me.

Anyway I Still had that packet of SOE gel that it came with, man that stuff smells good. When i mix that with my colonge, i get about 5-6 compliments each time about how good I smell.

Since i used up my little packet i plan to buy more, but im debating which would be better? the gel or the oil? I already know what the gel packets can do, is there any reason i should try out the oil?

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: SoE

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Since i used up my little packet i plan to buy more, but im debating which would be better? the gel or the oil? I already know what the gel packets can do, is there any reason i should try out the oil?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Good question, I am also looking for its answer...

Banned User

Hey GermanRican,

I would give TE a week atleast, most of the differences will be apparent but subtle, and it depends who you have been around? If they are pretty familiar people maybe those you work with and so on you will have to give it some time most of these girls and so on have you tagged already one day of TE will not break it (it could). If you are getting absolutely no responses from TE I would try an O.D. just to make sure. Be a bit innovative try some funky stuff out!

The oil and gel packets produce the exact same effects on people, personally I like the gel packets a bit more. For one I can more easily decide how much I am putting on, you can order differents amounts you would like such as 9 packs 18 and etc... instead of just paying $50 for a roll-on, its easy to put in your hair aka hair gel, its more convenient if you would like to carry it around. the only problem you may have is if you want to apply it to clothing it keeps a \"wet\" spot for some time.

I heard that 38 SOE gel packs has around the same phero content as a full bottle of SOE, so the concentration is stagnant.

I got to stop posting but I am too damn bored tonight.

Tallmacky, have you found the SOE gels to have a strong and long last a scent as the roll on?

I use SOE as much for the scent now as for the pheros. If I knew of a cologne that I liked as much as SOE, I\'d probably just use chem set mix.

I agree with Tallmacky here, try the TE with just cologne for a while.

If you\'ve got the \"musk oil w/ -nol,\" don\'t use it, it\'ll make women run away. I just got a new order today though with \"musk w/ -nol\" and it doesn\'t stink nearly as bad. I still don\'t think it\'s a scent I\'d want to wear normally though.

Phero Pro

yeah, do not use the nol oil!

Stranger

Tallmacky, have you found the SOE gels to have a strong and long last a scent as the roll on?

I use SOE as much for the scent now as for the pheros. If I knew of a cologne that I liked as much as SOE, I\'d probably just use chem set mix.

Yeah exactally. The smell of SoE is great, and mixed with the colonge I use, i\'ve never gotten so many compliments about how good I smell. I don\'t know if its the pheros in it, but reguardless if it is or isn\'t its something I like. Thats why im wondering if I get the oil, will the smell be as strong and long lasting as the gels #1, and #2 every day use, one application in the morning; Will the packets give you more for your money? I manage to squeeze 3 1/2, maybe 4 uses out of each little packet.

Stranger

I agree with Tallmacky here, try the TE with just cologne for a while.

If you\'ve got the \"musk oil w/ -nol,\" don\'t use it, it\'ll make women run away. I just got a new order today though with \"musk w/ -nol\" and it doesn\'t stink nearly as bad. I still don\'t think it\'s a scent I\'d want to wear normally though.

yeah, do not use the nol oil!

Edited by ToBeOrNotToBe (04/26/03 11:53 AM)

Thanks, i never thought of that. ((DUH)) I just use what i put in the little atomizer which was half musk/nol oil and half TE.

I\'ll try just the TE see if i notice any difference. (boy they were right when they said it smells like BO!) I didnt want to put too much on me, cus from what i\'ve read, correct me if im wrong, the younger you are the less you put on. Im 5\'4, and 18 years old, definately non-alpha male, but looking to attract girls as if I was one. I\'ve worked alot on my approach with chicks and I notice that working out for me, i just want the extra boost by pheros working on my side.

Thanks again.! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Wow, half TE and Musk thats pretty dilute(depending on how many x\'s you spray it). You are pretty lucky GermanRican that you can smell -none so strongly I wish I could! That\'s why I don\'t mind spraying the crap out of TE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Your own phero-production is pretty insignificant and at your height using more -none may be a helping. IF you want to test TE bare and maybe go over on the dosage go to your local blockbuster or out to any easily walk in and out social scene.

I hope to hear an update story on your experiences with TE GR and hope it works out.

Stranger

You are pretty lucky GermanRican that you can smell -none so strongly I wish I could!

Yeah, the stuff smells to me. I put like 4 sprays of colonge just so i dont smell it anymore. Thats the diluted TE, im wondering how much straight TE is gonna smell on me!
    When I first got my bottle in the mail, i took a hard wiff and got alittle light headed. To me it dosent smell like cat pee, but it does smell like if you go out running, without deoderant, then sticking your fingers in your arm pits and taking a wiff. hahaha (that reminds me of SUPERSTAR)

Anyway, I\'ll try the stuff w/out musk oil today at work. See if i notice anything.
    Thanks

Thread Information