Close

Thread: SP Oils?

Stranger

Default SP Oils?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I want to buy some SP Oil to mix with my TE, But I\'m not sure which would be the best to get. I already have the musk. Though I don\'t really like the smell of it. So I plan on buying a different one. I know different people like different smells. But I\'d really appreciate it if someone could give me some advise on which one\'s would be more for a guy than a girl. I don\'t want to buy something that smells like something a girl would wear. No afence ladies.

Banned User

Default Re: SP Oils?

If you have a good cologne I would mix that first with TE, I too had the musk oil I liked it but I can see why some didn\'t so what I did was I mixed just the minimal SP oil in my TE so it would neutralize the smell but it wouldn\'t really smell like a strong musk at all and fades in a couple of minutes or less (well to me anyhow).

Citrus is pretty popular and I hear it smells good also.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If you have a good cologne I would mix that first with TE, I too had the musk oil I liked it but I can see why some didn\'t so what I did was I mixed just the minimal SP oil in my TE so it would neutralize the smell but it wouldn\'t really smell like a strong musk at all and fades in a couple of minutes or less (well to me anyhow).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Tallmacky,
    So what was the amount (how many drops) of the SP oil that you put in your TE?

Banned User

It\'s actually really easy to explain without giving you any numbers. What I did is when I first got my TE bottle there was a considerable amount of room on the top of the bottle (ver large air pocket) I took my musk oil and went drop by drop until I had as much EO as I could fit in the the TE bottle(remember to keep room for the top to go back on etc..) I estimated I fit around 3.5 to 4 ML of EO in the TE mix. Just around half of the 7.5 ml EO bottle. I then shoke it up quite a bit. Even though it was only 4 ml the EO is much more concentrated then the TE (smell wise) which works out great. I remember Bruce asking awhile ago if anyone had done it that way (filling the TE bottle up), its much easier then using a atomizer.

Thread Information