Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Got My First Hit.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I went to the theater to watch Bullet Proof Monk. And a couple of my sister\'s friends happened to be there also. They noticed me as I was paying for my popcorn and came over to say hi. When they got over to were I was. I noticed they started to sniff around. Then one of them leaned over and smelled of my neck and said. That\'s what that smell is. What kind of cologne are you wearing? I told her I had won a sample bottle of a new CK cologne that they were coming out with sometime later in the year and they were giving free samples out for people to try. She then asked what the name of it was. So I told her I don\'t know it came in a small bottle with no label on it. She said it sure smells good.

They then asked if I was with anyone. I said know. So they said. Why don\'t you come and sit with us. Needless to say I did. These girls were smokin\' hot. One is about 5\'7\'\',brown eyes,shoulder length brown curly hair,nice tan body,I\'d say around 125lbs and 20 years old. The other one is about 5\'5\'\',blue eyes,long blonde hair,kinda tan body,around 110lbs and 19 years old. I\'ve been wanting to get together with one of them (either would be fine with me I\'m not picky) But I never thought either was interested in me. So I never tried.

Well we get to our seats and start watching the movie and about half way into the movie the brunette leans over again and smells my neck and say\'s I just love your cologne. I said thank you and went back to watching the movie. After a few minutes I got a feeling that someone was staring at me so I looked out of the corner of my eye to see her (the brunette) staring at me with a small grin on her face I could also see that her face was a little pink above her eyes and on her cheeks.

After the movie was over and we were walking out. I told them I had to go to the restroom. They said they\'d wait for me. As I walked away I heard them whispering to each other and then a little giggle. As I came out of the restroom they quickly put their hands over thier mouth and turned the other way. But I could see they were smiling from ear to ear. I asked them why were they smiling so big for. They just shook their heads and said nothing.

We then walked out side and I told them I would walk them to their car. We get to their car and I tell them It was nice seeing them and that we should get together again sometime and see another movie or something. They said sure call us any time you want to go out and do someting your sister has our phone #\'s. I said I\'ll do that and bye. I got in my truck and drove back home.

The next day my sister tells me that her friends told her about last night at the movies and they told her that I was hot.I asked for more details. But she wouldn\'t tell me anything else except that, T**** (the brunette) said she was turned on the whole time last night and that she wanting to go out with me. I got her phone number and I plan to call her tomorrow and set up a date.

It feels good to finally get some good results with Phero\'s. I know it was the phero\'s, because before they never paid hardly any attention to me. That night I was wearing one spray of TE on my shirt covered with AXE and one dab on my neck and one dab split between my forearms covered with CK\'s Obsession. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Got My First Hit.

Excellent RockNRoller!

When I was reading your post and I heard the girls face was a bit pink/reddish I assume I thought you must have used TE, which has the best overall sexual effects on the ladies. Its a good thing you went to the movies that\'s a great spot to effect a girl with the -mones, its a dark room you are right next to her and she probably just wants to grab you. This was another great hit story showing how in one instance you can be invisible to these 2 girls and after a nice application you are seen as the hottest piece of ass. That simple logic right there shows the huge importance of pheromones. Did they show any other signs of attraction to you, you know small subtle signs I am just trying to compare and contrast with ya.

Thanks for sharing and hope to hear how it goes with the girl.

Stranger

There were a few small subtle signs. When they spoke to me it was in a low soft voice followed by a little smile. Then they would look a way for a few seconds or look down to the grown while they were smilling. There was also quit a bit of eye contact. Something else I left out of the prevous post was. When I walked them to there car the Brunette put her hand on my upper back after she said bye and opened the door to get in the car. I also noticed when we were walking to the car she brushed her arm against mine a few times. Then she\'d smile.

I\'ll let you know how the date goes.

Banned User

Thanks for the info Rock, those girls couldn\'t contain themselves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. I get ya when you say the low soft voice seems to happen alot. Lets say they just see you walking from a distance did they give you that type of subtle but intense eye contact? I know I ask weird questions but that one has been bugging me for awhile.

Good luck on the date are you planning on wearing some SOE or -nol on your time out along with TE. Of course you are going to have to talk to her pretty extensive maybe you are a better conversationist then me anyhow.

thanks again.
    tallmacky

Stranger

dammit, i should have got TE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

what race were they?

Phero Enthusiast

RockNRoller,
    Good Hit dude! I wonder when I will have one hit like this one! Your story made me think to start to use a little bit more my TE... the only problem is the smell (no mi piasce). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tallmacky,
    Do you see the body language coming up again in this story?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I sure do Alquimista, you were so right about that, now that I think back there were so many \"I like you\" and \"go ahead talk to me\" signs that I missed. I am still thinking about the different more subtle known body language signals I can usually pick up the more obvious ones (hair flipping, staring)

dexx - Most may look at TE\'s price or see that it comes as part of the newbie pack and doubt its powers, I sure did but hands down for purely sexual hits TE/NPA is hands down the best out there (IMO). I see the guy lives in kentucky so I am guessing they are probably white (western european roots?) along with one being blonde [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. TE works on any women no one can resist muuhahahah.

Stranger

I difinitely got the subtle/intense eye contact. Mostly from the brunette. I found out the blonde has a boyfriend so she may have been more careful about how she acted around me but I got some good eye contact from her to. Mostly when she thought I wasn\'t looking her way. Or the phero\'s could have just had more of an affect on the brunette.

I\'m also not good at conversations. So I will wear some SOE with my TE on the date. I haven\'t used my SOE gel yet. SO I\'m not sure how much I should use with TE. Any suggestions would be welcome.

The girls were Caucasian(white).

Stranger

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    dexx - Most may look at TE\'s price or see that it comes as part of the newbie pack and doubt its powers, I sure did but hands down for purely sexual hits TE/NPA is hands down the best out there (IMO). I see the guy lives in kentucky so I am guessing they are probably white (western european roots?) along with one being blonde [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. TE works on any women no one can resist muuhahahah.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ahh see, problem. apparently (by my own thinking) i\'m already stocked up on natural none, i got some npa. and it doesn\'t do it. so i gotta be on nol.

is TE a nol or none product?

Banned User

dexx
    Your natural -none production no matter how high is not very significant when it comes to someone wearing a application of npa/te. Think about it, you are not really standing out at all if you shower every day the other guys around you will have somewhat near the same level (guestimation). TE is a none heavy product (no -nol in it). Not only is TE none heavy but it has those glorious \"secret ingredients\" which greatly increases its effectivness. The secret ingredients seem to aid alot most females get wet when they are around a man wearing TE but this is not seen with other -none heavy products.
    click here to see what I mean.

Estimation of your natural phero level vs. products
    ---------------------------
    Rock
    Those SOE gel packs are pretty damn good. Its much easier with the SOE you can\'t really OD on the -nol (before it breaks down) but you want to make sure you have enough on to have the benefits of the -nol/bit of -rone. I would use half the gel pack, most users on here agree with using 1/2 the gel pack it seems adequate and lasts awhile. Remember to fold the SOE packet tight after you apply 1/2 it could go rancid if you leave it open too long, nothing much to worry about I left mine out for two weeks and then it went bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I am assuming with the -nol and TE she will be much less hesistant and more open. (maybe some personal stories and all like I have known you all my life stuff). Its cool know what I mean\'t by the eye contact its like she is looking/trying to look right through its one of those piercing type of things, maybe something a stalker does to his/her victim haha.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m also not good at conversations. So I will wear some SOE with my TE on the date. I haven\'t used my SOE gel yet. SO I\'m not sure how much I should use with TE. Any suggestions would be welcome.

RockNRoller,
    Try to use 1/2 of the SOE pack gel, applied on pulses. Just remember to during the conversation with the brunnete wave a lot your hands in front of her - this will make her \"talk more\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tallmacky,
    So far I think that you pay a good attention to body signals that a girl sends to you. You said that sometimes they kind of send confusing signals; well the answer for that is that when you are talking to a girl you just pay attention to one signal \"standalone\". For instance, for you to conclude that a girl is interested on you, you should look for at least three signals of interest in a row from her. For example look to RockNRoller: first she was flirting with him, after she was smilling a lot to him, and then she touched him! Bingo, this guy has a fish on his net!
    When you become a master of Body Language I believe that you do not even needs pheromones to \"catch\" the girls... try to do some researches in order to make strong your already good knowledges on this subject. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Tallmacky,
    What his the amount of TE that you suggest to use with 1/2 SOEg??? I want to try my TE tomorrow night at the club, you know what I mwan? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Thanks for the info Alquimista I am looking up and checking this out.

Well out to the club ehh? If you are going to a scene such as a club its a good idea to wear more then you usually would in another setting. If you are using the sprayer top I would say go for 2 full sprays. I would spray one on my chest (shirt) and another in my hair or on my face (close your eyes hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). There are alot more factors in a club I take it you will be sweating also. Even if you do OD I don\'t see it has a negative thing especially at a club.

If you had a pocket size atomizer you could do some fun stuff such as gradually starting out with a little TE and working your way up and during all this noticing any differences you see in the ladies around you. That\'s what I have started doing in school very interesting.

That\'s a great hit story, RocknRoller!

Congratulations! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RockNRoller,
    Try to use 1/2 of the SOE pack gel, applied on pulses. Just remember to during the conversation with the brunnete wave a lot your hands in front of her - this will make her \"talk more

Never under estimate the importance of body language!

If you have limited results with the above method. Try applying Soe and TE under your armpits. Then, while talking to her, make sure to flap your arms like a chicken flapping his wings. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s one I\'ve found very effective: Apply a large amount of diluted pheros to the top of your shoe. Then, while talking to her, Shake your leg (like your trying to remove something that is stuck to the bottom of your shoe).

This also works well in conjunction with the arm flapping. But if you really want to gain this girls attention. You must learn to incorporate all three techniques. But remember, this is very advanced. It should not be attempted by newbies without considerable practice in front of a full length mirror. But, you will find the benefits are substantial. The combination of waving your arms, shaking your leg, and flapping your arms like a chicken will yield great results if done properly.

Money back if not delighted.

Phero Pro

Rock, what fragrance of AXE were you using. I have come to find that the cover scent is as important, if not more, than the type of Pheromone.

Hope you can answer, before this thread gets hijacked off topic.

Banned User

SOE is going to conflict the other scents really bad, so make sure you cover it really well! I don\'t think you want to ruin your good smell that she liked at the movies.

Phero Enthusiast

SOE is going to conflict the other scents really bad, so make sure you cover it really well! I don\'t think you want to ruin your good smell that she liked at the movies.

No way dude! I think SOEg is the phero product whose scent mix better with other smell! And I am really sure because I use SOEg as my source of Anol.

Banned User

the gel has less anol and arone than the role on. I\'m sure the scent is milder also.

I agree that he should use the same combo as he did at the movies - if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it! I am sure he would love for the brunette to be sniffing all over his neck again... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (She\'ll probably be looking forward to it!)

I bought my husband the Orion Axe spray, but they\'re all pretty good. I like it because he tends to overapply cologne, but with Axe it\'s subtle and less likely to be an overwhelming scent.

Hope this helps ~

Phero Pharaoh

I agree that he should use the same combo as he did at the movies - if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it! I am sure he would love for the brunette to be sniffing all over his neck again... (She\'ll probably be looking forward to it!)

EXACTLY! ...Now\'s not the time to be playing with a different combo. You have this girl!! She Loved the smell! Do it man!

the gel has less anol and arone than the role on. I\'m sure the scent is milder also.

No, it doesn\'t. I don\'t know about the scent, but phero-wise it\'s the same.

Tantalus747,

The gel is far less concentrated than the roll-on. Where the parity lies is in the price per milligram of pheros when you buy the 38 pack of gels vs. the bottle of oil.

When you spend the $49.95 for either the gel or oil you\'re getting nearly the same quantity of pheros (5 mg in the oil and 4.94 mg in the gel) but you\'re receiving 57 mL of gel as compared to just 10 mL of oil. So the oil is about 5.7 times as concentrated as the gel, thus the gel DOES have less A-Nol and A-Rone than the oil. But they cost nearly the same on a dollars per milligram basis.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Tounge,

I was using Phoenix Axe.

I believe I will use the same combo I did at the movies. I have had the best results with it. So I\'ll stick to it for now then later. On the second or third date maybe I\'ll add SOE in with it. Plus she\'s easy to talk to, Because she\'s always got something to talk about from what I\'ve seen so far.

I called her today and asked her out. We\'re going to go to one of my friends house for a cook out thursday. He asked me to come over and provide some music. So I\'ll have the chance to serenade her. Then we\'re going for a walk in the park. She seemed very excited about it. She said it was nice to have a guy take her to some were other than a theater or the club. Plus she said she likes to walk in the park. She also mentioned that after our walk in the park we could go back to her place and watch a movie she had rented if I wanted to. I told her that would be great. So it should be a good date. I\'ll let you know how it goes.

**DONOTDELETE**

Go back to her place and watch a movie, huh?

Mmmm-hm. Yup, it\'s shaping up to be a very nice date, I would say.

Phero Enthusiast

Go back to her place and watch a movie, huh?

Mmmm-hm. Yup, it\'s shaping up to be a very nice date, I would say.

I agree. Watch out to not become just a friend. You failed already on the challenge part... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Default Bad News

I just found out some bad news today from a good friend. It seems the girl I have a date with already has a boyfriend. I was telling a good friend of mine about the girl I have a date with thursday and when I told him who she was. He told me that she has a boyfriend. She\'s with a guy he works with. It turns out that she told him she was going to a cook out with one of her girl-friends and that she was going to her house after words to watch a movie with her. So I guess that means the movie we were going to watch at her house would really be at her friends house. He said that she just started seeing this guy 2 days before I meet her at the movies.

After I heard this I called her and asked her about it and she admitted that it was true. And when I asked her why she didn\'t mention she was with someone. The only answer I got was I don\'t know. So I told her the date was off, Because I don\'t want to start any trouble or mess with someone else\'s girlfriend. It\'s just not worth that much trouble.

So I guess it\'s back to the movies to try again.

Banned User

Default Re: Bad News

That\'s F\'ed up! Maybe she does not really care about her current prospect of a boyfriend and wanted to seize you up quickly. Then again thats a awful trait she seems like a chronic socialpathic cheater (she has no feeling of guilt).

When you told her the date was off what was her response? Not too concerned? I am sure she would have gave it up too

Phero Enthusiast

RockNRoller,
    dude I don\'t know what I will do to you!!! It was not the girl that destroyed your ex-future relationship, it was you!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You failed on the challenge test twice, as well on the control test [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. It was like you had already the fish on the pot and then you throw the fish back to the sea! Just learn from your mistake [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

RockNRoller,

You idiot!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You are obviously a better \'option\' than her current 2 day boyfriend! (chosen as a boyfriend just for the sake of having a boyfriend.)

If I was you I would be getting real keen to ring her back and re-schedule. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

\"Look, I know I cancelled on you, but I really like you and blah blah blah\"

Once again I repeat... You idiot! (...and I mean that in the nicest possible way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information