Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Bad News

visit-red-300x50PNG
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If I was you I would be getting real keen to ring her back and re-schedule. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bundyburger,
    On my country we use to say \"If the fish jumps from your net back to the sea, he will not be stupid to get inside again on your net\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sad, but it is the reality!
    This is a good example to the other fellows out here to see that mone is not the magic formula for love; it is just a tool to accomplish our goals. Besides mones I have other things as good books on my arsenal, just in case to don\'t happen to me the same stuff that happened to brother RockRoller [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

To the portuguese speakers: mais vale prevenir do que remediar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Yeah, I\'m going to have to go with the other guys on this one. She doesn\'t have anyone right now, she met him like 2 days before she met you.. They\'re not freaking married or anything.

Look at the signs too. 1, she has already lied to him and said she was going out with a girlfriend then back to her place, and 2, you\'re going back to HER place after the 1st date or close after. I\'d call her back if I were you, and get this date going again. If not, what have you lost? A walk in the park doesn\'t cost anything, she rented the movie, you\'re going to her place so she doesn\'t know where u live, and you could get some a$s out of it w/ no committment... What have u got to lose?

-Jon

Phero Enthusiast

I\'d call her back if I were you, and get this date going again. If not, what have you lost? A walk in the park doesn\'t cost anything, she rented the movie, you\'re going to her place so she doesn\'t know where u live, and you could get some a$s out of it w/ no committment... What have u got to lose?

I guess that if he does that, he is going to loose is face and respect! Lets think in the girl point of you: \"he meets me two days ago, we hadn\'t go out yet together, today he calls me asking me about personal subjects and especially asking me explanation for why I didn\'t tell him that I had a boyfriend, in a way that he is already my boyfriend or my husband. This guy is coming too strong and too fast. He is desperate to have a girlfriend. I don\'t want to have a desperate boyfriend!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    She may go out with him (I doubt seriouslly), she may become her girlfriend, but I can put my hands on fire that she will never respect him.

Remember guys: There is 7-8 women in the world for every man, so be patient. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I didn\'t see anyone here saying that RockNRoller had a great attitude! Yeah, I know... \"only two fuckin\' days... they are not married!!\"... but as I\'ve already read here, there are 6 or 7 women for each man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - a bit exagerated, ain\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Anyway, \"If there\'s something that u wouldn\'t like ppl did to u, just don\'t do it yourself to any other person\"

RockNRoller, you have my support!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

If Rock was not looking for a booty call but rather a relationship I think its a good thing he got this hizhoe out of his inner circle.

Yeah, and this time...Try using a little body language.

What are you all talking about here, getting laid or having a relationship? If he just wanted to f%$k her, then he pretty much messed up. If he was interested in starting a relationship with her, he handled it well IMHO.

It\'s also very possible that the lady has never experienced that kind of thing (having a man cancel a date on her) and that she\'ll pursue HIM. Women are funny that way.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Just my 2 cents ...

A girl that does something like this means fvck and run. There is no way you can establish something serious without getting hurt in the end. Never start a relationship with a girl that has a bf (except things went bad between them for some time already), because you might and will get kicked out of the boat some day like the other guy before.

Banned User

RIn and Stimpy -\"you idiot!\"

Stranger

The reason I called off the date was. One right now I am looking for a relationdship and not just a booty call. There nice to have every once in a while but that\'s not what I\'m looking for right now. Second if we went on the date and it went well and she quit seeing the guy she\'s with to be with me. Who\'s to say she wouldn\'t do the same to me. So I\'d just rather move on and find someone else.

Phero Pro

Good point Rock. She already lied to the other dude. She\'ll probably do the same to you. However you have no business looking to someone for a relationship after just meeting them.Rock, do what you think is best and f@#$%^k what everyone says.

Phero Dude

You still seem to be stuck on something here. Unless they both agreed to be steady, exclusive, NOT SEEING ANYONE ELSE, boyfriend/girlfriend, enguaged, married...then she hasn\'t done anything wrong.

Seeing a guy for 2 days!? WTF, that\'s like first date material. Unless you mean, she had been dating him for like 2 months, and now they\'ve been serious for 2 days, and they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Unless they both agree to that though, then they\'re just dating, and people can date anyone they want.

Your approach might work, and I say might b/c you came on really strong just calling her up and asking her why the hell she didn\'t tell you about him...especially if he means nothing to her and they had just been dating for 2 days. I wouldn\'t have told you either. If there was nothing serious there, then why do you need to know about him? And the same for you, unless you 2 are exclusive, then she probably wouldn\'t tell you if she went out with another guy...It\'s all fair. I think you should call her back, and be like..

\"Look, sorry about what I said. I heard something from a friend about you and that\'s why I said what I did and cancelled, but I found out he was lying about it and wanted to go out still if u want...\" Then make up something to where you\'ll be out with your friends and that she can tag along, not like you\'re begging her to go out on a date. That way it makes your friend look like the one who messed things up and that you were just reacting to what he said, and that you\'re really not the pushy/clingy boyfriend type that she probably doesn\'t want but thinks you are now after the little stunt you pulled.

-Jon

[EDIT]

I just saw that you said they had agreed to be bf/gf, ignore waht I typed then... but I would still suggest going out with her. Obviously, she saw you as something more important than him, and if he meant that much to her then she would have mentioned him to you... Unless she\'s a heartless cheating bit*h that likes to use and cheat on guys and doesn\'t care about them and hates them and just wants a piece of ass then tells her boyfriend about you so he\'ll get pissed at you when it\'s really that little slut that\'s the one to blame b/c she didn\'t tell you that she had a bf and was just looking for a piece of ass b/c that 3\" cock of a boyfriend she has couldn\'t do it for her so she went looking for you and you thought everything was cool until there\'s a big guy from her work named Bubba coming to kick your ass b/c his gf, the one you slept with, told him that you forced her to have sex with you and told you that she had a bf but you didn\'t listen and were drunk or some other stupid [bad word] that girls make up to get guys [bad word] in the end just b/c they\'re heartless bit*hes that enjoy making other guys suffe..

umm, oh. that\'s it for me.

Phero Pharaoh

I think the key here to this is Rocks after a relationship ...not a f!!k. I agree with that.

BUT... My point was who\'s to say she doesn\'t want Rock for a relationship? I\'m saying he\'s probably said no to this girl when it could have become good. You never know.

The fact is. There are only so many opurtunities to get involved with the right person. Both are attracted to each other in some way, that\'s a good start and now they aren\'t going to explore that oppurtunity.

She isn\'t really that much into this other guy. She\'s already proved that. That doesn\'t mean she makes a habit of that behaviour. To me it sounds like she\'s one of these girls that HAS to have a boyfriend all the time, but will ditch him when she finds what she really wants.

Really... Who here really beleives this other guy has a chance of keeping her anyway? Even if Rock ain\'t the guy.

Stranger

From what I have heard and seen today I don\'t think she wants a relationship with anyone. From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Needless to say he was pissed and beat the sh*t out of the 2 guy\'s. He\'s now in jail and I saw her at the store I work at with a guy. They were holding hands. She saw me standing in the office and smiled at me. I just smiled back and went on about my business. I believe I made the right choice in this situation. And to the guy or guy\'s she\'s with now I wish them luck. Because there going to need it.

So I\'ll go out on my next day off work and give it another try. Hopefully with better luck in the type of women I meet. I\'m not looking for a serious relationship. Just a relationship that\'s more than just sex. Some may find it hard to believe but sometimes you just get tired of just having sex with girls and want more of a relationship with one. And sometimes it\'s the other way around.

Thanks for all the responses. It\'s good to hear how other people see this situation I was in. Some I didn\'t agree with and some I did and some I would have if I hadn\'t found out what I did today.

Banned User

From what I have heard and seen today I don\'t think she wants a relationship with anyone. From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Needless to say he was pissed and beat the sh*t out of the 2 guy\'s. He\'s now in jail and I saw her at the store I work at with a guy.

Hahaha like I said a socialpathic cheater, from what I have seen she has not feelings for her so called \"boyfriend\" in jail and so on. Women like that are best to stay far away from no matter what kind of POA she is and why would you want left overs like that. With that girl\'s behavior she isn\'t going to have a fun or long life. I can understand what you are talking about, your not looking for a girl to give you something that your left (or if you prefer) right hand and dish out. There are plenty more opportunities out there I am not sure why people were so worried about your decision, it was a good one.

From what I was told the guy she\'s with walked in on her and 2 other guy\'s at her house. One was f**king her on the couch. While the other one was f**king her in the a**.

Hey, how about posting her phone number! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

LOL

BTW, rock was still a challenge when he cancelled the date, he proved he wasnt cheap.

Stranger

BTW, rock was still a challenge when he cancelled the date, he proved he wasnt cheap.

Thanks CptKipling

I would post her phone number, But the number she gave me was her mom\'s number. And she seems like a nice lady. If I had her number I would post it.

Journeyman

Yeah, if she wanted to go out on

a date with you instead of this other guy then I would go out with her dawg. Especially if she just started seeing

this guy two days before you saw her at the theatre, she may be more interested in you (or your smell.)

Also,

I highly recommend the Phoenix AXE deodorant spray. My ex-girlfriend always loved the smell. I have like 5 different

scneted bottles of AXE in my room and she smelled all of them and said she liked the Phoenix the best.

*EDITED*

Just saw the part about the two guys and the anal thing and all that...LOL! Who knows, maybe she was

trying to get you to join in too, she still had her mouth to fill From personal experience, you can't start a

relationship with someone like that, they just are not capable of being commited to someone else. Here is a nice

little quote I like to go by, "Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife." It's just not possible. Good luck

hunting for that someone, I myself am looking for a chick thats willing to make a commitment, as I am tired of all

these "booty calls."

Enlightened One

You managed to dig up an old

thread

Yeah AXE is good stuff with the pheromones applied nearby it distracts and enhances it as

well.

By the sounds of it though it was ahem just another bit of sex for a chick that cant get enough of

it.

For some reason my ex didn't

like AXE very much. Especially Phoenix. I think it's cuz it has a heavy scent. Which of the AXE is lighter?

Enlightened One

You could try 24-7 if that is

available where you are ?

RockNRoller,
    Just to buck

the trend, I think it was pretty cool and frankly smart to do what you did. I agree with TallMacky and say that she

sounds like a chronic cheater...probably better off without her anyway...definitely not worth the emotional baggage

+ the guy at work may have been some testosterone spewing 300lb gorrilla that is overly protective and jealous.

Journeyman

My bad, I didn't realize this

thread was from last year. Oh well, guess I got caught up in the story The Phoenix Axe, to me, is one of the

lighter smelling scents they make, I have like 5 different ones and some of them are so strong that I have to leave

the room right after I spray them because the smell is just too strong. Oh well, hey Rock (if you still come here)

how's the hunt for the GF coming?

Hehe, 1 year ago, wow I need to

pay more attention to post dates and not just whats at the top of the forum!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    Hehe, 1 year

ago, wow I need to pay more attention to post dates and not just whats at the top of the forum!
    Yeah, me

too. I don't know how I came across this thread, I must have been searching for something.

my opinion: 1st -

2days?? you kiding me she had a date with the guy & didnt like him thats ALL !! Finito! comprende?
    2nd- I would do

(as a matter of fact lots of men too ) the same as she did
    your life is yours hers is hers (& the other guy is not

your bisness unless your gay or BI)

3rd she didnt lie she told you what you needed to hear & tested how you

would react farther down the line : BADLY & POSSESSIVE !

4th ok you want a relationship (im no expert here) but

WTF where you thinking! at least give it a try ! nobody is perfect & evry body makes mistakes...

5th your

defenetly done with here i would not bother calling back if she does ok but DONT CALL BACK be consistent !

This time it's two years

old!
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information