Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Pheromones and Body Language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering, many guys over here complain that these or those pheromones products aren\'t work for him, for any kind of excuse. Well, I guess that this happens because they are not a master in Body Language.
    For instance women are not like men (specially the young ones). When concerns of heart subjects, men communicate verbally, but women communicate by body language (many men still believe that men are equal to women). So, I believe that many guys over here because they do not know how to read body language on a girl they believe that their mones are not working. So I recommend you guys to become a master in body language... at least it is working with me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Remember: a women never tells you directlly when she loves you...

Banned User

Default Re: Pheromones and Body Language

good post, Alquimista. Yes its possible to get a girl that \"hot\" and worked up but women show so much in body language its all there guys now try deciphering it. There is this really hot 9/10 (seemed to act this way even before any phero use) that I am a small acquantince with in school but it seems like we have some sort of little connection, with the way her whole body and face changes when she sees me I think that she may like me but I suck at body language, I think its almost conclusive but I could sure use a manual hahhaha.

There are alot of girls that I get that talk to me/get closer vibe from (hard to explain) but I rarely ever take advantage (not conclusive enough.)

Phero Pro

Alquimista... I couldn\'t agree more! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Cumprimentos [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I have to aggree with You, folks!
    Specially, in Sweden, and especially in Stockholm people are closed, they have this \"pocker face\", so it took for me a LONG time to see the difference betwen me without and with pherromones. So, people here are very carreful in verbal language. Than, when I tryed to look at body language, everything came to right places.

Phero Enthusiast

Yes dudes all this is true. For instance a week ago I just finished to read my books of BL (Body Language) and guess what? Now I know how to not get rejected by a girl! And this is good to keep my credibility in front of other women (you see women does not like to take a \"second hand man\", specially in parties).
    With only pheromones girls still rejects you. Is like some phero pro said some were in this site \"pheromones are not the secret heal - they are a tool that you need to learn how to use well\" with your other skills, in order to achieve the secret heal. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Any good bodylanguage books or websites you guys would recommend?

I\'m already fairly versed in body language, but could always stand to be better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Yes dudes all this is true. For instance a week ago I just finished to read my books of BL (Body Language) and guess what? Now I know how to not get rejected by a girl! And this is good to keep my credibility in front of other women (you see women does not like to take a \"second hand man\", specially in parties).
    With only pheromones girls still rejects you. Is like some phero pro said some were in this site \"pheromones are not the secret heal - they are a tool that you need to learn how to use well\" with your other skills, in order to achieve the secret heal. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do u want to share the information? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

Right! How a title/author?? There\'s so little out there about such an interesting subject. JB1 still working for me - got a nice antique dealer lady to point out a good buy for me today at an auction. It\'s not always love.

Phero Enthusiast

Right! How a title/author?? There\'s so little out there about such an interesting subject.

My friends, did somebody tell you guys about the pheromones and this website?? I believe that 90% of the guys on this website discovered it by themselves. And that is why many guys here do not tell to their other friends about the pheromones. Also one of the first lines that we learn when we are Newbie on this forum is that \"search, search, and search by yourself\".
    Conclusion: I can not tell you my sources! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I discovered by myself so I am just suggesting you guys to go ahead and do also a little of the dirty-job, as I did. At the beggining of course I brought a lot of bad books, but is like they say \"nothing is for free in this life - if you want it you have to work!\". I also had to pay some money \"under table\" to got my sources [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], so you see it was not free for me!

Remember: The good fisherman do not tell to is buddies were exactlly is the fish, he just appoint the sea! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1051382337Elana\">

How should the L-S guys get Alquimista to talk?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Kick him in the teeth several times
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Spike his NPA with real cat piss
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Send Watcher to his home to talk about his current mix
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

upsidedown

Kick him in the teeth several times
    Spike his NPA with real cat piss
    Send Watcher to his home to talk about his current mix

Ouch! Elana, surely you have less \"painful\" ways to get guys to talk don\'t you?

The Watcher one is pretty cruel, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Phero Enthusiast

Kick him in the teeth several times
    Spike his NPA with real cat piss
    Send Watcher to his home to talk about his current mix

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Come on Elana, this is not fairy. I suggest you to do a poll asking how the L-S guys end up in this forum:
    a)by themselves.
    b)somebody gave them the info.
    Try to do it in a new post... I believe that the answers will be quite interesting (the major of course, (a)). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Life\'s not fair. I just wanna see a fight!
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

Alquimista,

If you weren\'t willing to share your information, then you should never have posted about it.
    That\'s just not the way that it\'s done.
    So share already! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

YES...SHARE YOUR INFORMATION !!

Phero Enthusiast

Oscar,
    Come on man, even you against me??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This is not fairy... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Ok folks you guys won. I have bee reading a lot of BL books, and I conclude that the best one is this:
    book: Body Language Secrets
    Author: R. Don Steele
    place to find: www.amazon.com

You are going to love it folks!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Al,

\"Against\" you? NO!
    \"For\" everyone. YES!

Gracias! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Al,

\"Against\" you? NO!
    \"For\" everyone. YES!

Gracias! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, yeah I believe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Anyway, I think that if Bruce start to sell this book on this website the rate of hits will increase. If you have some extra bucks buy it and them tell me what do you think about it. It is only $12 I guess.
    And continua con el trabajo comunitario, ok? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

i read the same book. it def. a good read. in fact i posted about it a couple of times. i guess I am not taken as seriously as other people around here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

i read the same book. it def. a good read. in fact i posted about it a couple of times. i guess I am not taken as seriously as other people around here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

No, but you have to make a bit of theatre/drama first, so that people take notice...

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

oh.....

Phero Enthusiast

Druid,
    Maybe those guys did not pay attention because the majority of BL books have nothing new at all. This happened to me also. But anyway, this one for me is 10/10, and I am already taking profits from him: this week I got 2 home phone numbers and 0 rejections. So far, so good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Life\'s not fair. I just wanna see a fight!
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

I start to be gotten passionate for Elana. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Sounds Like \"Fight Club\"

I want you to hit me as hard as you can!
    Welcome to fight club,
    If this is your first night,
    You have to fight.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Do you know any PDF files out there of the book?

Phero Enthusiast

I had tryed to find some books about body language to download, I did not find something interesting.
    In Sweden we have a good book store chain, that calls \"Akademibokhandeln\", I did find many good books about it, and not just \"handbooks\" for dating and parties, but books for scene and aktor science.
    A cool book , for example, that gives not just dry facts, but describes and explains, why this or another jesture is developed (historically, genetically, evolutionary, and so one..) so it was not hard to remember them and understand

It calls \"Body language\" by Samy Molcho.

I am sure, there is some bookstore like this in Your area,
    the las place to find is Amazon.com

Thread Information