Close

Thread: TWO FOR ONE!!

King of the coupons!

Default TWO FOR ONE!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    KIDS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex was staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church. It was covered with names and small American flags were mounted on either side of them.

The seven year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the Pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, \"Good morning, Alex.\"

\"Good morning, Pastor,\" replied the boy, still focused on the plaque. \"Pastor, what is this? \"Well, son, it\'s
    a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service.\"

Soberly, they stood together, staring at the large plaque.

Poor little Alex\'s voice was barely audible, wetting his pants, and standing there trembling with fear, he asked, \"Which service, the 9:45 or the 11:15?\"

HE\'S BLOND! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Paddy and his two friends are talking at work. His first friend says, \"I think my wife is having an affair with the electrician. The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed and they weren\'t mine.\"

His second friend says, \"I think my wife is having an affair with the plumber. The other day I found a wrench under the bed and it wasn\'t mine.\"

Paddy says, \"I think my wife is having an affair with a horse.\" Both his friends look at him with utter disbelief.

\"No, I\'m serious! The other day I came home and found a jockey under our bed.\"

HOPE YOU\'RE HAVING A MOBLEY\'S KINDA DAY!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: TWO FOR ONE!!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    KIDS! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex was staring up at the large plaque that hung in the foyer of the church. It was covered with names and small American flags were mounted on either side of them.

The seven year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the Pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, \"Good morning, Alex.\"

\"Good morning, Pastor,\" replied the boy, still focused on the plaque. \"Pastor, what is this? \"Well, son, it\'s
    a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service.\"

Soberly, they stood together, staring at the large plaque.

Poor little Alex\'s voice was barely audible, wetting his pants, and standing there trembling with fear, he asked, \"Which service, the 9:45 or the 11:15?\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information