Close

Thread: Orgasm Linking

Default Orgasm Linking

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here\'s a formal paper I busted out for no reason (not for a class) on something I made up that I call \"Orgasm Linking\". Everyone let me know your reactions to this... thanx in advance. It took me about an hour, and all the knowledge was gained from books, but these are the things I remembered instead of having to look up.

Orgasm Linking

I. Pavlov’s Dogs
    In the mid-1900’s Ivan Pavlov performed a world-famous experiment on conditioning. His subjects were his dogs. When he rang a bell, the dogs did not react. When he presented a bowl of food, they began to salivate.
    His next step was to ring the bell seconds before he presented the food. Consciously, the dogs ignored this. They did not care about the bell, but as soon as the food was presented, they salivated.
    The final step was when Pavlov rang the bell, and did not present the food. This time, however, the dogs did salivate, because they had subconsciously associated the bell with the food.
    Ivan Pavlov had conditioned the dogs to react to the bell as they would with food.

II. Human Experiments
    Pavlov’s experiment was duplicated on a human baby shortly afterwards, this time pairing the sound of a hammer and a white rat. The child was afraid of the hammer, but not of the rat. But eventually the child was conditioned to be afraid of the rat. This experiment would be illegal today (due to ethical concerns) but at that time, the researchers did not consider the long-term effects on the child. But it showed that conditioning works on humans, as well.

III. In Relation to Orgasms
    It is reported that many women who were teenagers during the 1950’s are able to have orgasms from kissing and/or having their breasts massaged. This is no accident. When those same females were adventurous young women, the only sexual pleasure they could receive from their boyfriends (due to moral, social, practical, physical, and ethical standards at the time) was often heavy petting. As a result, these women learned to achieve orgasms though heavy petting – they forced themselves to. Let’s see if we can take this a step further.

IV. Conditioning Orgasms
    When a man or woman orgasms, the entire body is involved. Yet we feel the most intense pleasure in our genitals, right? Wrong. Different individuals have reported that the concentration was in places other than their genitals, sometimes even being completely spread out through their entire bodies

Now, let’s take into consideration this information: if the entire body is reacting during orgasm, then one can say that the body would be “reminded” of orgasm if the reactions were presented without the direct sexual stimulation. This is why sometimes women who \"exaggerate\" during sex often end up fooling their own bodies into really feeling the sensations... they are presenting the reactions and the body follows by providing the \"missed\" stimulus.
    Using this theory, if a woman’s breasts were to continually be stimulated during orgasm, then eventually she would be conditioned to have an orgasm through breast stimulation alone. In effect, the orgasm sensation would be linked to other stimulation.
    The same would apply for any event during orgasm, in males and females. Perhaps in extreme cases, one could condition a partner to orgasm at the mere sight of themselves.

V. Let’s Not Jump the Gun
    Unfortunately, this is only theory, although rooted with solid background. For instance, psychologists use this to re-condition pedophiles to be stimulated by adult human beings. More field study is required, and results will be reported as they are found.

Until then, happy orgasms!

Banned User

Default Re: Orgasm Linking

Good Theory. I wonder if it is too strong of a physical reaction to be conditioned through a simple means like ringing a bell before an orgasm. I\'ve also studied those other conditioning techniques in psychologys. Yeah, that kid grew up with severe problems. I believe with enough time someone could be conditioned to orgasm from something like the ringing of a bell.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sure, if you\'re licking my clit while you\'re ringing.

Banned User

Lol, how about Ky Jelly on the bell and ring it around on your clit?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey! Now you\'re talkin\'!

Banned User

You\'ve found the correct conditioning method!

FTR,

You mightn\'t get much from the Ding,
    but I\'m sure you\'ll react to the Dong!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

stop ringing the bells my balls hurt now!

**DONOTDELETE**

Here, let me help you with that.

While Pantero rings the doorbell.

Banned User

No, becuase, if you train yourself, you can make yourself orgasm.

I can orgasm, and than orgasm again without quiting (not right after)...You have to force it...

I don\'t know how.

Almost will power or something.

Either way...Takes a lot of energy to do that, that\'s for sure.

So I believe it could be possible for a fe-male to train to orgasm when being pet...

The possibilities...What all could you condition yourself to...? I\'m not sure.

Bart

Banned User

I think your just straining to squeeze your PC muscle hard and it is causing you to reach a 2nd orgasm right after. pcmuscle right below the prostate

Banned User

I don\'t think it\'s pc...I can do pc exercises and different, either way, it\'s straiining something....

Aside from that...

Conditioning is VERY REAL! lol

An example?

I was sound asleep...

Usually, when my dad comes home, he\'s like, time to eat, or my brother or sister....

I was sound asleep...

My brother from all the way downstiars...I\'m alseep, radio on, door closed, he\'s like, time to eat.

I\'m in themiddleo f hte dream.

I FELT IT, the body released in IMMEDIATE adrenal rise, and I not only heard it in the dream but IMMEDIATELY woke up.

Powerful adrenaline resopnse, because I REALLY FELT THAT ONE in my stomach, lol.

Anyway. If he would have said anyting else I wouldn\'t ahve woken up.

Bart

Banned User

I usually get one(adrenalin) when I hear the phone ring.

Phero Pharaoh

Of course this can work...

Hands up how many people are affected by running water when they have a full bladder?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Over your life you get so use to that trickling sound and the combined act of relaxing your bladder that it can become a VERY strong conditioning candidate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Mwahahahaha! (Evil laugh...)

The possiblities are ENDLESS!

Bart

Phero Dude

Endless possibilities ?

Well , lets think up some good ones.
    Maybe some useful self-help stuff.

LOL HAve you been reading my Business Cards? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Orgasm on Command and Female and Male Multiple Orgasms are a reality for people who are
    willing and able to explore and do the drills
    to get the skills.

It\'s all about Training, Conditioning and Anchoring and it happens all the time in life.
    The key is to be AWARE of what if being programmed in or
    guess what?

If you don\'t programm your life the way you want it be, then SOMEONE ELSE WILL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Endless possibilities ?

Well , lets think up some good ones.
    Maybe some useful self-help stuff.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thread Information