Close

Default OD\'ing from phero build up?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all,

If you use pheros regularly on your skin how long will it take to accumulate to OD levels? I personally can\'t smell anything except the alchohal so I don\'t have anyway to mesure this on myself. I\'ve been using varius pheros for the past month almost everyday trying out new mixes. Lately I\'ve been using all my pheros(Chem set, NPA, PF and A1) except WAGG (which I will be testing soon). I generally use for my mixes,

2rone:2none:2NPA:2A1:5nol:2PF:7ethanol from chemset

So in total my mixes usually have 15 small drops of pheroes diluted with at least 7 drops ethanol, and I use this mix over a period of 2 to 3 days and then try another combo along the same lines. Is this too high of a dosage(I generally apply two dabs to my wrist and then two behind my ears and then after it seems to wear off [6hours] I apply 2dabs behind my ears again)I cover it with dunhill x-centric(applying one dab per phero area). I scrub the applied areas pretty good in the shower every night but I can still faintly smell or \"feel\" something on my wrists afterwards.

I still have more mix ideas but that one seems to work the best for me so far(although I don\'t really measure by the reactions I get but by how it makes me feel). As far as I can tell it seems to be working good, makes me feel like superman(and people seem to respond to it pretty good too).

I just want to make sure that I\'m not stinking people out with an anone build up or screw up any of my mixes because I\'m not accounting for any extra phero build up.

Thanx

Enlightened One

Default Re: OD\'ing from phero build up?

Youre getting close to MIX#1 type of spread there.

Anybody?
    Drsmellthis?
    JVK?

Banned User

The reason your body produces pheromones everyday, though on a much lower concentration compared to the products is because pheromones have a a relatively short effective stay when on the human body. That alone leads me to believe that build up is not large enough to factor in as a leading cause of anything significant. Plus many things in modern society hinder pheromones total effect such as clothing, showering and so on.

Though I did have a funny experience after wearing pheromones for a week straight I took a good shower and put on clothes that were just washed and I got what I perceived as high -none responses from alot of people.

Odd that you feel it wears off after 6 hours by itself, but would still be there after scrubbing with soap and probably more than 6 hours passing.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi all,

If you use pheros regularly on your skin how long will it take to accumulate to OD levels? I personally can\'t smell anything except the alchohal so I don\'t have anyway to mesure this on myself. I\'ve been using varius pheros for the past month almost everyday trying out new mixes. Lately I\'ve been using all my pheros(Chem set, NPA, PF and A1) except WAGG (which I will be testing soon). I generally use for my mixes,

2rone:2none:2NPA:2A1:5nol:2PF:7ethanol from chemset

So in total my mixes usually have 15 small drops of pheroes diluted with at least 7 drops ethanol, and I use this mix over a period of 2 to 3 days and then try another combo along the same lines. Is this too high of a dosage(I generally apply two dabs to my wrist and then two behind my ears and then after it seems to wear off [6hours] I apply 2dabs behind my ears again)I cover it with dunhill x-centric(applying one dab per phero area). I scrub the applied areas pretty good in the shower every night but I can still faintly smell or \"feel\" something on my wrists afterwards.

I still have more mix ideas but that one seems to work the best for me so far(although I don\'t really measure by the reactions I get but by how it makes me feel). As far as I can tell it seems to be working good, makes me feel like superman(and people seem to respond to it pretty good too).

I just want to make sure that I\'m not stinking people out with an anone build up or screw up any of my mixes because I\'m not accounting for any extra phero build up.

Thanx

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ive been saying this for the longest time. I usually only wear pheros once or twice a week max because of this.
    I even posted a thread asking what type ofdetergent to useI find that even though people here say it doesnt happen, pheros tend to build up around your skin and especially clothes and no matter how much you wash both (I use normal detergent with my clothes) the pheros dont come off so easily...especially none. I find that sometimes Ill wear a shirt that I had worn none on months before and even though Ive washed it 4 or 5 times since then...I still get OD reactions from the none on it. Granted I personally cant wear any amount of none since I OD from it easily but still it goes to show you just how much pheros hang around. I also hate the fact that my room is impregnanted with pheros and I cant seem to get them out. Ive tried putting on the fan and opening my window...but they just dont seem to wanna leave. Do any of you guys have any ideas for getting pheros out of your room (bed and ned sheets especially) and clothes and body???Somebody recommended Oxy Clean the other day. I have yet to try some but I will...since I find that leftover pheros on my clothes mess up any type of mix that Im trying out...

Banned User

With active bacteria on your skin and oxidation from oxygen in the air. I would think pheromones would be rendered useless after so many hours. I don\'t see how they could still be working.

Phero Enthusiast

With active bacteria on your skin and oxidation from oxygen in the air. I would think pheromones would be rendered useless after so many hours. I don\'t see how they could still be working.

Cloud9,
    I think that on this one you are correct. I believe that after so many hours the mones applyied on skin go away because of the bacterias. And that\'s why I stopped to apply mones on my clothes!! There is no bacteria there, and if you OD on one of your pieces of clothes you kind of have to keep it away for some months... and this is not cool [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

It should oxidize on clothing. Anol And Arone start oxidizing after 8 hours on clothing.

filterfactory,

First I have a couple of questions about the mix you posted.
    Why would you be using so much A-Rone (@ 2/15 of total phero ingredients) in a mix when your profile tells me that you\'re a gay male? One of the things that I\'ve read about A-Rone is that it supposedly signals heterosexuality.

Also, why would you be including A1 when the studies that have been done on it concluded that it has either negative effects on men, or no effect at all on them?

As for removing residual pheros from the skin, I\'ve never had this problem, but have you thought of trying an exfoliant product? Seems that should do the trick if you can stand using the stuff behind your ears and such.

SonnyBlack,

If your wash is coming out of the machine still smelling of pheros, I think something\'s wrong. I can never detect any phero smell on my clothes after laundering, and I can smell the stuff quite clearly, and use plenty on a regular basis.
    Several factors could be responsible.
    All washers are NOT created equally. And I mean the machines as well as the people loading them.
    Make sure you\'re not overloading the machine. The water has to be able to circulate freely to do its job.

Check to see that when you set your machine for a warm wash that what you\'re using actually is warm water. Most washers except maybe for the new computerized jobs just open both valves, hot and cold, when you set the knob for a warm wash. Rarely have I found a home water system where the hot water pressure was equal to the cold, so often what is going into the machine is water that is barely any warmer than cold tap water even when a machine is set for warm. Warm water is going to do a lot better job of cleaning your clothes than cold, especially if they\'re impregnated with pheros.
    Run a warm wash and check the water after it has half filled the washer. If it isn\'t warm you can adjust the temperature by backing off the valve that supplies the cold water. I have to keep my cold valve about 1/10 open to get a decent warm water mix.

Also if your machine has a \"Soak\" option, use it. Water will do good work just sitting there even without agitation. If you don\'t have a soak option, you can just stop the machine after it has filled and agitated for a few minutes and soak your clothes that way. Boraxo is good for soaking to deodorize.

Make sure the dryer lint filter and exhaust vent are always clean and free of obstruction. You want to blow air through the clothes, not bake them.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Aren\'t you supposed to generally have a 10% ratio of Arone?

Oscar,

I use rone experimentally, I\'m just curious as to how it will affect my attitude and as to how it will affect others perception of me. And so far rone is the biggest mystery phero that I have, I haven\'t quite pegged its effect on me or others. I know that none makes me feel like macho and strong,especially when I go to the gym and use the punching bag, it focuses me and drives my testosterone through the roof and makes my workouts much better. Nol is the chatty phero and tends to make me excited too when I\'m in a conversation(girl or guy). A1 is the stealth bomber it calms me down and generally lifts my mood, thereby letting all the other pheros have a more positive effect. NPA is definately the more sexual one more so than none alone.

Also, why would you be including A1 when the studies that have been done on it concluded that it has either negative effects on men, or no effect at all on them?

As for A1\'s effects on men that is for heterosexual men from what I understand.

Exfoliant product might do the trick, thanx

filterfactory,

\"As for A1\'s effects on men that is for heterosexual men from what I understand.\"

Hmmmm...Interesting point.

The stuff doesn\'t seem to have any effect on me whatsoever, but I think you\'re the first guy I\'ve ever heard say that it actually makes him feel better.

Is there any clinical research out there about the effects of A1 on gay males?

Cloud9,

AE has an A-Rone content that amounts to @22% of the total pheros it contains, and I think AE is the best stand-alone product out there.

But strangely when I first got the chem-set and mixed up a batch of unscented AE, I had to cut the Rone quantity in half. The stuff dominated the overall scent. The chem-set Rone smells nearly as pungent as the CS None does to me. JVKohl suggested at the time that I might be an \"Androsterone Super-Smeller\" (not necessarily a good thing in my opinion.)
    I\'ve got no problem with the 10% Rone content of P10 though.

I don\'t know why the high level of Rone in AE doesn\'t bother me. Especially since I use the old scent AE whose fragrance really doesn\'t seem to provide that much cover.

Banned User

Maybe it is because AE has oil in it which may mask the scent, whereas the CS is ethanol based??

Phero Pharaoh

Perosnally, I find all the non-oil based products a pain in the butt to use. Half of it evaporates away before you even get it near your application point! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Give me oil based any day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Perosnally, I find all the non-oil based products a pain in the butt to use. Half of it evaporates away before you even get it near your application point! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Give me oil based any day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s were the SOE gel enters! For example if you are to apply TE + SOE gel, put the desired amount of SOE gel on a aluminium foil and then put the desired drops of TE over the gel and mix it! I did this today, and as a consequence SOE gel acted as a oil-base (I hadn\'t lose any mones from TE), plus because of the good and strong smell of the SOE gel, I got rid of the cat piss smell of TE!!!. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: Chemistry lesson...

It should oxidize on clothing. Anol And Arone start oxidizing after 8 hours on clothing.

You really have to know what your talking about here.

First of all, it doesnt just start oxidising, thats impossible. Molecules dont use deadlines, thats rediculous. The oxidation happens from the moment it is exposed to oxygen. But a very important point that would be evident from researching the boards again would be that the oxidation of -nol is very slow. Let me explain that a bit. The term slow is not specifically in reference to time. A slow reaction means that it is not highly probable that when a oxygen molecule collides with a -nol molecule, it will result in oxidation. The reaction is on-going, the effects cumulative.

The reason that the reaction happens a lot faster on the skin (as opposed to clothing) is because of skin bacteria that actively \"eat\" the -nol, and some of these bacteria oxidise the -nol.

-none does not oxidise (being a Ketone, -nol is a secondary alcohol so oxidises into -none), but there are other reactions that could take place.

I have no data on the reactions of -rone, but i think there is the potential for far more skin based reactions. I also think that reactions of -rone take place much faster.

Banned User

I was quoting a scientific study on SOE. it started to show signs of oxidation after 8 hours not on skin.

Phero Guru

I\'ve heard elsewhere that the only way to get the \'mones out of your clothing is to get them dry cleaned. I personally prefer the buildup in my clothes as I get constant hits because of it. Antibacterial soap for skin, dry cleaning for clothes!!!

I was quoting a scientific study on SOE. it started to show signs of oxidation after 8 hours not on skin.

link?

Banned User

don\'t remember where, but I remember what it said.

JVK, any input?

I doubt there has been a study of SOE that the forum is widely unaware of, but i acept that I may have missed a post.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: [Organic] Chemistry lesson... *DELETED*

Post deleted by Lutz

Default Re: [Organic] Chemistry lesson...

-none does not oxidise (being a Ketone, -nol is a secondary alcohol so oxidises into -none), but there are other reactions that could take place.

Right. Oxidation means decreasing the number of oxygens or increasing the number of hydrogens. So C19H30O (-nol) can\'t be oxidized into C19H28O (-none). However, a ketone can be reduced to an alcohol. Generally, this reaction requires hydrogen with metal catalysts, so I don\'t think this happens in our case.

These statements seem to contradict each other. One of you is saying -nol doesn\'t oxidize into -none, the other is.

So, any clarification? I like to wear relatively large amounts of SOE &amp; have always been a little concerned I\'m getting highly variable mone levels because of conversion.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: [Organic] Chemistry lesson...

Sorry, I made a mistake! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] The sentence should have been:

Oxidation means increasing the number of oxygens or decreasing the number of hydrogens. So C19H30O (-nol) can be oxidized into C19H28O (-none).

My bad! I was careless...

Thread Information