Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default What Makes Your Crush So Special?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What does your guy (or girl) do that just knocks you out and makes you happy?

Here\'s what SDR does that makes me fall in love with him over and over again.

Every once in awhile he says something stupid that makes me mad and hurts my feelings. (no, wait, that\'s not the good part)

I\'ll tell him that remark made me mad and hurt my feelings because this, this, and this. He just listens. I\'ve got it off my chest, so it\'s over and I forget it.

But he doesn\'t forget it! He keeps it on his mind, and then there will come a time when he can make the situation right, and he\'ll say the perfect thing.

I got up and went in the other room. Pissed? Yeah, I guess. Because he hardly ever calls me for phone sex, I know he has phone sex with other people, I\'m good at phone sex (folks have offered to set me up in business). It\'s a lost art? Thank you so much, I appreciate that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

That was weeks ago.

Today he calls me up and we\'re talking about how much we miss each other and I start talking about specific things I miss about him, and I hear his breathing start to change, so I kick it up a notch, and before you know it, he\'s come nice for me, and then he says, \"You give such great phone.\"

It just makes me stupid happy. He always finds a way to heal it and we don\'t fight. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My boyfriend is brilliant....*sigh*

Ok, your turn.

Default Re: What Makes Your Crush So Special?

When she\'s open wide and I\'m deep inside her then she opens her eyes and looks into mine and her pupils dilate as she\'s looking up at me.

That tells me that I\'ve reached her emotionally and with great depth of feeling. It\'s sincerely touching.

Phero Pro

When I\'m too serious, or overworked, or exasperated, and she comes up with the right thing to say that gets me to smile and lighten up.

Phero Pharaoh

When it\'s fingers open up and wrap around my manhood ready for another \"session\".

...makes me weak at the knees everytime. *sigh*

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If you ever feel like cheating on her, call me

Banned User

Go back to sleep.

Phero Pro

Beside beeing really beautyfull, cute, caring and nice, I\'ve been most stunned by her blowjobs. She really spoiled me with them. She claimed that she has never done it before for any other man (and that fits according to the first few sessions), she was the best giver I had in my entire life though. She caressed me for what seemed an pleasurefull eternity to me, had no problem dping the whole thing (she has absolutely no gag reflex) and managed to hold the whole load in her mouth (have never seen this before). After I had unloaded everything she swallowed and continued to caress me for some time afterwards (I enjoyed it really). Afterwards she kissed her way up my belly and chest, gave me a quick kiss on the nipple and layed her head on my chest. ... I miss it really ....

Phero Guru

hey FTR, sounds like SDR has mastered the \"two steps forward, one backwards\" routine. It keeps a woman on her toes and in love (ref is made to Tom Cruise, Top Gun). What makes my Crush (Sue) so special is that she\'s a steady person, she always puts me first (as I do her), she\'s so smart and she gives a terrific blow-job and endeavors to keep it better than the rest of the women we are sometimes with (she\'ll watch their technique for tips!!!). She always asks me too, \"who\'s better\"? And, I tell her no one can top her!!! It really is nice to live with someone who will do anything you ask of them as it makes you want to do the same.

**DONOTDELETE**

Nobody\'s got ONE good thing to say about their old man?

Damn, Sam.

He gets hard for me just watching me undress. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

THAT\'s nice! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    He gets hard for me just watching me undress. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Isn\'t that just normal ?

koolking: two steps forward one step back

Hm... sounds like someone has been reading David DeAngelo\'s newsletters.
    Either that or watching way to many Paula Abdul videos.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just wanted to post so everyone would say \"Wow, xxxPantero, what a funny signature!\" LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH!
    Come on people, I want recognition for this! FTR, Elana, where are you to soothe my ego?

I may only have a 6.5-inch penis but I have a 13-inch ego

Someone had better stroke one very soon.

Phero Guru

My old man is long dead. XXXPantero, yes - it was the newsletter!!! Off to Florida to see my youngest kiddie graduate FSU, see ya\'all in a week or so. I will be wearing my magic pants from time to time so expect a report upon my return.

Phero Pharaoh

If it makes you feel better xxxPantero, I laughed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Who\'s got the proper one in their signature here somewhere? (but that\'s off topic I guess) lol

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Isn\'t that just normal ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m not sure what\'s normal after 8 + years and x number of pounds up and down... but it\'s very flattering. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, Pantero. The new signature is a hoot.

Briela is the one with the original Robert Frost line as her signature.

As far as SDR and this two steps forward whatever whatever - he\'s just not the brightest bulb on the string sometimes. But at least he cares enough to remember and fix it the next time around.

Thread Information