Close

Stranger

Default Mixing -none, -nol, & -rone, w/ secret ingredients

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I would like to mix AE, NPA, & APC. The combination would contain the three different pheromones of AE, the secret ingredients of NPA, and the scent of APC. My question is, what should the ratio be? It probably sounds crazy, but I would like to be able to spray the mixture instead of having to dab it, which means it may need to be diluted. If I took a 7.5ml bottle of AE, a 5ml bottle of NPA, and three 30ml bottles of APC, then mixed them all into a single container. Would I have an end product that I could spray via refilling an atomizer? If not, do I need a fourth bottle of APC, or maybe 2 is enough to dilute it? Please don\'t flame me for this if it\'s an impossible mix where an OD cannot be helped. I don\'t mind having 100+ml of the stuff if that is what it takes not to OD. As long as I can spray it and it has the three pheromones + the secret ingredients, I\'ll be happy! Thank you for your help. I really appreciate the community in this forum.

Default Re: Mixing -none, -nol, & -rone, w/ secret ingredients

WHOA!, STOP!, HALT!!!!!!

First, start by mixing SMALL amounts to test against your personal chemistry. If you mix all of those full bottles together and it is wrong for your personal chemistry, you\'ll have wasted lots of money not to mention mones.

Banned User

start out with AE/m+APC. APC should be a cover scent. I use AE/m+APC only with great results. Using NPA with AE/m would mean you would have to use only one drop of AE/m because NPA is a concentrated Anone product like AE/m. so it\'s a double edge sword. Do you want more NPA\"secret ingredients or more Anol and Arone? 3 drops of max is the best you can do. example: 1 drop AE/m+2drops max NPA, or 2 drops AE/m+1 drop NPA. and then cover the areas with APC. I use 2-3drops AE/m+2-3dabs of APC as cover.

A whole lot of caveats here:
    - I have no idea what specific effect you\'re after
    - I have no idea which version of AE you\'re using. You may be in for a smell OD long before you hit a mone OD
    - It\'s tough to gauge exact ratios in this mix because no one knows how much of anything is in NPA, so I\'ve assumed it\'s 50% none
    - I have no idea wht the volume of your sprayer is, so I\'ve just used what mine does: .15ml/spray.

That said, you could go with 7 APC / 5 AE / 2 NPA / 5 Etoh
    that will get you some decent ratios, and reduce it to a concentration where you can spray it twice without too much risk of a none OD. 2 sprays will give you .024 mg of none (right in the heat of Scientist\'s hit zone), .012 of Nol, and .008 of rone, or a 6/3/2 ratio, plus the LCmones... try it out and let us know

Banned User

NPA = .45% Mones

Cloud9,

First of all NPA\'s total pheromone content is .048%, half of which (according to Bruce) is Androstenone.

I\'ve seen you posting some things that I\'ve thought questionable, but when you start giving people erroneous numbers, expect me to step in.

I\'ve also seen you post at least twice insinuating that a mix of A-None, A-Nol, and A-Rone would be preferable to a mix of A-None and \"secret ingredients\". The ONLY fault that I can find with the secret ingredients in TE and NPA is that we don\'t know what they are. For sheer results, NPA is an additive that cannot be beat. There\'s no good reason to think that NPA isn\'t as good if not better an attractant than the None/Nol/Rone combo products. How do I know? I\'ve used it.

It sounds to me like you\'ve got two products, but are willing to pass judgement on all the others.
    Once you have tried ALL the products and read ALL the posts, and mastered the ability to differentiate fact from fiction and rumor from results you\'ll be in a better position to pass yourself off as an expert.
    Me, I\'m still learning. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Oscar,

Ouch!!!
    Good post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cloud09,

I have told you before, if you are not sure about your theories, experiment first and aftewards post it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

I was close enough to .48% content. I\'m just saying Anol and Arone are important socially. I was thinking that would be more important than a sexual hit mix only?

Cloud9,

No, you\'re still not close. There is a tenfold difference between .048% and .48%.

A zero all by itself means \"nothing\".
    Stick it between a decimal point and a numeral and suddenly it amounts to something.

NPA is a sexual hit only product? Try it. Then give us a review.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

oops forget the 0.

Banned User

just received my free bottle of A1 from the online prize jackpot machine. I think I\'ll use it with my combo.

Thread Information