Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Effects w/ or without mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was wondering, lets say you meet someone for the first time, wearing mones, and the next time or sometime thereafter you see them when you\'re using a different mix or not wearing any at all? Do you think this has an effect on how the person feels about you? Especially if someone is an acquaintance, but not someone you see all the time, cause i know that friends and the like are used to your \"phero signature\".

Enlightened One

Default Re: Effects w/ or without mones

Well it seems some react differently, some react the same. Its an interesting aspect, but seems about even in terms of changes and no changes.

Banned User

good question and hard to respond to, I agree with watcher a bit it seems to be even. Lets say you are wearing alot of -none some women may be turned on very much so and permanently tag you as a hot piece of ass for a very long time. Some may be just browsing and find you hot for that instance such as the average girl who comes to school one day all made up and dressed really nice and you scope her out for a few.

Ofcourse its probably much more complicated

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve noticed this with people I work with - when I don\'t wear any -nol and I\'m in a bad mood or just not feeling talkative, people I know sense it or see it in my face, and leave me alone, or keep their conversation necessary.

But when I wear -nol, I don\'t care how bad a mood I\'m in or how much I signal that I don\'t feel like talking (not making eye contact, shuffling papers on my desk, even glancing at my watch, or even saying \"I\'m in a really bad mood today - not very talkative\"), they will still want to stand around and talk to me.

They like me, in either case, so that doesn\'t change. But their behavior does seem affected by the pheromones.

fwiw

FTR\'s report provides more support for JVK\'s assertion that chemical sensing is primary and trumps visual. He should put it in the next revision of his book.

Banned User

so you guys are saying it want matter how ugly you are to the girl if you are wearing the right ratio of pheromones? I highly doubt that.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    so you guys are saying it want matter how ugly you are to the girl if you are wearing the right ratio of pheromones? I highly doubt that.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, they are not saying that. They are saying looks don\'t matter that much, and other factors matter more.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

you can get turned on by looks just as easily as by pheromones. Probably can get turned on more easily by looks.

Banned User

you can get turned on by looks just as easily as by pheromones. Probably can get turned on more easily by looks.

I don\'t know who you are talking about. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] And I don\'t know why you always know everything better than anyone else. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

I\'m just saying a girl can\'t smell a guys pheromones from across the room, but she sure can get turned on by his looks. I believe the pheromones only enhance what you currently have, and make people more attracted to your own appearance.

**DONOTDELETE**

Looks=pheromones, in pheromone theory. You should read JVK\'s book, if you\'re gonna pose as an expert.

Banned User

Oh excuse me, I thought we were talking about reality and not a book.

**DONOTDELETE**

The two things are mutually exclusive?

Banned User

I didn\'t say they were exclusive, I merely said that pheromones enhance one\'s own appearance, not pheromones are one\'s appearance. If that were true than you would have really beautiful girls with ugly guys all the time.

Banned User

I didn\'t say they were exclusive, I merely said that pheromones enhance one\'s own appearance, not pheromones are one\'s appearance.

I don\'t get it. Of course you can say pheromones enhance one\'s appearance, but you can just as well say it is the other way around. Oh, and a lot of good looking girls have ugly boyfriends... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

I don\'t know of \"a lot\", I\'ve seen a few. That also could be related to personality..something you can\'t fake with pheromones.

Banned User

We obviously have different opinions on the subject/s. I respect yours, let\'s forget about it.

Banned User

We are not really talking about opinion but rather almost conclusive fact. I don\'t think you (cloud9)fully understand just how pheromones are working. First of its possible and likely that a girl can pick up your
    high pheromones across the room, especially indoors I am in school and have seen this happen many times.
    Even if she couldn\'t how could she really be turned on in any way from seeing someone 30 feet away?
    Pheromones when worn not smelled out of a bottle are not a \"hit me\" for a great feel smell. When worn
    on someone its sending a signal of the perfect partner, most likely everything one would find appealing,
    the more concentrated the better(the mate). This is quick (in the milliseconds) and very effective/subconcious.
    Do you know that feeling you get when you see a really attractive girl? Not just that oh she is good looking but
    that \"good feeling\" you actually feel that feeling when you see her its hard to describe. With pheromones its sort of
    the same thing. Does this work for ugly guys, well how would a girl know if he is ugly if she is getting that
    \"great feeling\" from his \"vibe\" how could he really be that ugly to her? Pheromones are the \"real world\" and hard
    for us to understand, first they work on a lower level and second as us as men we seem to be obsessed with
    physical beauty. I couldn\'t really make a great post but I am at school right now anyhow, I can see where you
    are coming from though.

Banned User

you guys are starting to believe pheromones are everything when it comes to attraction. you can be outside and a guy passes by a girl from far enough away for them to be attracted and not smell their pheromones. Do you really think you can receive pheromones from across the room. In reality you really only can receive them from a close position. Why do you think you put the pheromones on at the nose level of the female or male?

Phero Dude

We are not really talking about opinion but rather almost conclusive fact. I don\'t think you (cloud9)fully understand just how pheromones are working. First of its possible and likely that a girl can pick up your
    high pheromones across the room, especially indoors I am in school and have seen this happen many times.
    Even if she couldn\'t how could she really be turned on in any way from seeing someone 30 feet away?
    Pheromones when worn not smelled out of a bottle are not a \"hit me\" for a great feel smell. When worn
    on someone its sending a signal of the perfect partner, most likely everything one would find appealing,
    the more concentrated the better(the mate). This is quick (in the milliseconds) and very effective/subconcious.
    Do you know that feeling you get when you see a really attractive girl? Not just that oh she is good looking but
    that \"good feeling\" you actually feel that feeling when you see her its hard to describe. With pheromones its sort of
    the same thing. Does this work for ugly guys, well how would a girl know if he is ugly if she is getting that
    \"great feeling\" from his \"vibe\" how could he really be that ugly to her? Pheromones are the \"real world\" and hard
    for us to understand, first they work on a lower level and second as us as men we seem to be obsessed with
    physical beauty. I couldn\'t really make a great post but I am at school right now anyhow, I can see where you
    are coming from though.

damn good post...I like the way you describe the effects mones have on people\'s perceptions...your description is right on...

Banned User

you guys are starting to believe pheromones are everything when it comes to attraction. you can be outside and a guy passes by a girl from far enough away for them to be attracted and not smell their pheromones. Do you really think you can receive pheromones from across the room. In reality you really only can receive them from a close position. Why do you think you put the pheromones on at the nose level of the female or male?

Hey Cloud9,

Are you worried or trying to fight the idea that women only like you for your pheromones? If you are it can be an ego blow, you maybe thinking that a small bottle is all that matters, what about everything else? I guess any hot girl could get burnt all over her face and lose her beauty? (yeah that was a really bad analogue)

When you speak of it being highly unlikely to \"smell\" pheromones from a far distance such as 15 ft. or a rooms distance I think you are throwing some conditions that are important out the window. For one most of the phero products out there are pretty damn strong. When one is wearing the prescribed amount of daily phero\'s his/her signature is more then fiercly dominating, I have seen some very well educated post that say one spray of Andro4.2(or other products) is 100x (times)(or more) the amount a normal man would produce. When ever I hear that \"hey you produce alot of none use some nol\" I can\'t help but think how insignificant your natural production is compared with any phero product. So the possibility and likeliness of sensing this at a distance can easily be understood.

That right there can make a worlds of difference as far as your sex appeal is ranked. Maybe a guy is average or even ugly but if she is still getting this really incredibly good feeling of the guy she most likely would make willing accommodations. Another condition you are forgetting is you aren\'t smelling your mothers sweet ass pumpkin pie from the other room. What I am saying is its not supposed to be a concious smell, sure some of these phero\'s have a secondary smell due to their presence alone but its not to be interpreted that way. Its not a concious smell and is not limited by what a concious smell is (distance of a olfactory smell etc.). The VNO is known for working on a subconcious level, maybe a women likes your smell, cologne (cover) etc.. but the -mone its seen to be transmitted to her as more of a \"vibe\". I do not know how far the VNO is able to pick up a phero signal from, I am betting its much farther then one can pick up a concious (olfactory) smell. Why would you only smell pheromones at a very close range, it kind of ruins the point of the existence of phermones, lets say your a big -none guy and scary, does another man have to be within 5 feet to fear you?

We live in a time where people shower everyday, use deorderant, shampoo, shave,lotion, and the list can go on, pheromones (which are not conciously supposed to be known of) have a back seat when it comes to attraction these days, I am sure a current normal persons phero signature is much lower then history gone by. We think we have so much control of ourselves but our subconcious is calling alot of shots. Even to me (as most normal men) physical beauty is undeniably the biggest turn on (or so I think), then again I haven\'t been around a female wearing a phero product or a woman who hadn\'t showered it 24 hours it seems. I am sure one of the female forum members can tell us how she feels when she smells some -none/-rone and when she sees a good looking guy and compare and contrast the two.

-----------
    As a side note women are pretty diverse in what they find attractive, one guy may be really hot to one girl and different from the next, pheromones in general seem to appeal to all females in some way or another.
    ----------
    \"so you guys are saying it want matter how ugly you are to the girl if you are wearing the right ratio of pheromones? I highly doubt that. \" cloud9

Pheromones like good looks are a signal of great genetics and work on a subconcious level which makes me think greater of their importantce.
    --------------
    If I am off on anything I said, or what I said is easily arguable please tell me.

thanks sonnyblack

phermone product vs. natural production

Phero Pro

Nice post tallmacky... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

so basically your putting out false genetics? If pheromones were as big as you say they are, then reality would be different. Why would all those attractive people on TV, in a magazine, in the movies, etc. matter, and why do the majority of very attractive people go with very attractive people? Maybe it\'s because looks matter to a whole lot of people. Whether we want to accept it or not first impressions and appearances men a lot. Looks and personality attract, and pheromones are the third string in my opinion. If two men have the same personality and one is average looking and wearing the \"right\" ratio of added pheromones, and the other man is a supermodel with out his little bottle of pheromones, the woman is going to pick the supermodel. So you can go around and believe pheromones will cure ugliness all you want.

Banned User

Cloud9 your argument is a bit flawed. When we watch movies look in magazines and watch television we are only using one of our senses, well I think you can guess what that one is? If the only sense I can use is visual then I want to see the nicest P.O.A (piece of ass) to give me that ahh good feeling. Very attractive people (AKA good looking) usually have guess what good genetics so its no wonder why one goes with the other. Its mother nature creating a balance (and elimination). I am not sure if you read all of my initial post because you are still thinking of it in a mans point of view, I am hoping some of the female members answer your suggestion that the \"supermodel\" guy would win over the phero-pumped average looking guy in my opinion I would bet on the average looking guy rocking NPA/SOE. I think you have me wrong I am not a pimple faced ugly little monster looking for a way out hahaha.

Just as a reminder I have heard countless stories of some guys not getting much attention at all from the ladies, after a phero application as they walk by women say things such as \"oh he is so hot\". Even the so called supermodel guy doesn\'t have his coworkers crowding around his desk longing for attention, or going out to the club and receiving hit after hit. Maybe they do but, just about every hit story I have heard here has seemed a lot more stronger then what the so-called perfect guy would receive. There are many guys here who are good looking but are having trouble with women possibly due to other issues like shyness, but most have had a huge boost in sexual hits from girls after phero-use, now that doesn\'t sound like a \"third string\" to me. Sorry I could not put together a really good post at school once again. BTW your comparsion is kind of odd its like an ofcourse type of argument.

P.S. When I got in school I brought my PX key chain and put four sprays of TE mixed with EO on along with a drop or two of AE(before hand) and I just got 4 long looks in a row (a bit hard to concentrate when someone is looking right at you for a bit too long.) of wow/curiosity from the 8.5/10 who decided to sit one computer away as I was typing this. Before she was there another girl was sitting there after I was here and gave me some pretty good glances. Hard to describe right now but a modest hit first thing in the morning.

cloud9 I don\'t think you found the phero that best goes with you yet. Have you?

lots of spelling errors

**DONOTDELETE**

Good posts, Tallmacky.

Good posts, Tallmacky.

Famous last words [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yes, I have found a good pheromone product(s). I believe your argument is flawed internally. A person obviously is going to base \"good\" genetics on physical appearance. How are pheromones going to do the good genetic aura if it doesn\'t match the real genetic appearance of the person? You are basically giving off a fake good genetic aura aren\'t you? That good feeling you feel when a girl walks by is probably your testicles talking.

Banned User

Well cloud baby we are back at step one once again, I am not sure why you cannot get what I am saying. First of why would your brain ever have to compare and contrast ones looks with ones phero-signal. First of all mother nature never intended us to alter our phero-levels, and thus taking them to unhuman concentrations, how would one know what to look out after.

In the end pheromones are stronger then physical beauty, I am not talking about someone you see on a magazine rather someone that you will be close to at some point (you know that relationship thing ahhaha).

Physical looks: Looks are used as indicators of one\'s stock the more attractive we find someone the more likely they come (and are) from good and rich genetics. This for men is based on overly absence of any abnormalities and the showing of being a strong \"hunter\" (man). So a man who looks increasingly like a better hunter is considered more handsome. Such as the large jawline/-bone for protecting ones face in battle, or more deeper sunk in eyes for protection, even more important possibly is height which is a clear indicator of strength and physical ability (I know the list goes on...). Now physical beauty can be seen and felt when one is well staring at that person, not only this but people vary greatly in appearance and there is no way one man can appeal to all women, women don\'t have concious control over the \"type\" of man they like but mother nature makes no mistakes usually the type of man that appeals to a women is the best fit (genetically) for her.

Phermones: Pheromones are hands down more universal and poignant then the sexiest man (I may be hyping there hehe). One reason is well they are much more simple, instead of factoring in over thousands of details women like and dislike on a man(any man). The -none for example sends almost the same signal to every women, this guy is incredible, he is a good choice, this guy makes you horny look your wet (tehehe), wow what a great feeling. -none is sexy plain and simple, not -none is ok but I like a this iand that. The feeling of attraction a girl gets from a guy full of -mones is also more increased (way more). Its not just a wow that guy has a cute face, its like whole aura of attraction. When you are close to a girl and wearing phermones you can be out of her visual sight walking by her or even behind her and she can still feel that strong attraction from you without looking at you if you are close enough which you usally are.. crap I am ranting.

If you have virtually no phero-signature and you are around girls then guess what they will probably judge you soley on your looks and personality (if you get to show that off in time?) The girl has no other input from you just your looks if she does not find you attractive then the feeling she gets from you may just be apathy hehe.

Here is how I think/hope it goes.

A plain average looking guy is near a girl he has virtually no phero-signal at all he showers every day and is a real tight ass. She sees that he is plain looking and does not have much of a personality her vibe of him is nothing really.

Lets say this guy is as I have said like 3 times already wearing a strong phero-mone mix she gets this feeling of wow he is very hot I don\'t know what exactly it is but yeah. Its pure logic if she is getting a great feeling from you due to phero\'s what else would she need? when she looks in your eyes she feels the phero\'s what else is she supposed to look for now? how is she to know this guy is only average? she is getting signals of him being excellent.

When you say fake it I am thinking well umm does that even matter at all? Is it as perfect as our natural complex blend no but compare it to breast implants. Hey they are not exactly real but you wouldn\'t reject playing with them, and in the end you don\'t really care.

Good looks are very important I never said they weren\'t I only said I place phero\'s above this, here is another bad analogue of mine, think of looks as a rotating fan and phermones as a air conditioner. I am sure if a 400 pound man in hershey stained sweatpants would be dismissed by the girl as anything sexy, but the average clean looking guy usually has a few redeeming factors.

again sorry for the spelling mistakes and all, I know I left out alot.

Banned User

I guess we will have varying opinions on which factor we think is most important to women. You believe it\'s the Pheromones, and I looks. I appreciate your feedback from my suggestions and questions, because it helped to some extent.

Banned User

allright deal buddy

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information