Close

Phero Pro

Default TE - GOOD? Or not that good?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have already read lots of posts where ppl say TE is a great product for sexual hits... one of the best. However, I have also read posts (and not only posts) where ppl say they saw no results when using TE, that it sucked.

I think it is the phero product that has the most different results possible... I mean... \"loved by ones and hated by others\"... I haven\'t noticed such different reactions towards other phero products like NPA, AE, etc etc... I can\'t say it better in English, I hope u understand what I want to say. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

What do u all think about that?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: TE - GOOD? Or not that good?

That\'s the way it is. Just like all colognes don\'t smell good on everybody. Some people like TE, some people don\'t. It is a matter of individual chemistry.

Banned User

Perhaps some people who use TE don\'t cover the cat piss scent properly, put on too much, or use it for social scenes which TE wouldn\'t be great for(as it aim at sexual hits), or they are just really ugly.

Phero Pro

As I\'ve said, I haven\'t read anything like that for NPA, for example...

Banned User

probably because NPA isn\'t bought as much as TE, or that NPA requires it to be diluted for good results. The newbies mainly get TE because of the price offering i would think.

Most people use NPA with cologne or even mixed with cologne, thus issues with bad smell are a lot less prevalent. NPA and TE are the same thing (as for pheromone strength), NPA is made to be an additive and TE is a spray/dab product.

Phero Pro

yeah... for a newbie it is easier to use the TE than NPA... less chances of OD.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Perhaps some people who use TE don\'t cover the cat piss scent properly, put on too much, or use it for social scenes which TE wouldn\'t be great for(as it aim at sexual hits), or they are just really ugly

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You know, you really shouldn\'t call people ugly. I find it highly offensive.

Phero Pro

probably because NPA isn\'t bought as much as TE

I think Bruce told us some time ago that NPA is actually the best-selling pheromone product on love-scent.

Banned User

I thought AE was actually

Banned User

I hope you did find it offensive EXIT.

Banned User

You know, you really shouldn\'t call people ugly. I find it highly offensive.

Wow EXIT you are still carrying that around? HAhha its ok man hey whether you think you were wrong or not we all are at some point, look at it as a new day rather then something to carry around if that were the case I would be totally gone hehehe.

I think TE can be used in a social setting whenever you are debating want to be thought of as the cool guy and so on. Funny yesterday I purposely OD\'ed on TE I got alot of high fives and handshakes from guys it was odd they would just come up out of no where for no reason kind of unusually doesn\'t happen like that too much. My TE mix was 24TE:4EO in ML and I have not had a problem with smelling like \"cat piss\" Not only do I not smell it but I haven\'t had one frown and I used alot yesterday around 7-8 sprays of TE with my PX keychain 1/3 of the contents in the thing was gone hehe.

Phero Pro

tallmacky, and how did the women react to that OD?

Banned User

Well to start out the men when I got closer that day had this subtle \"what the [bad word]\" hesitation and I got those weird \"wonderous\" stares from them that I usually do not, I also felt a hell of alot stronger, usually the kid that gets sort of fake pissy when I have to get to my tech
    locker (where he sits) was fine with it that day. On the male side of it all those were a bit hesitated to get in my area at all. There was the last computer available in the techlab where I was sitting buy and this one kid came up then walked away looking to find another one and seemed a bit nervous (not enough to cause a relation to phero\'s) I have this one macho tech teacher he was getting pissy with me as he has lately for no reason like I am clogging his space. He did not act like this before phero\'s now its like \"hey I need a screw do you have one\" he just says [bad word] like \"uhh no\" he also tries to ignore me and make me walk behind him before he even pays attention, and he likes to tell me what I have done wrong like what are you thinking stuff. That is nothing like it was in the beginning of the 20 weeks in there.

The reactions I got from women were heighten (can\'t spell) farther away and positive for the most part. There is this one girl in my Social Studies class. About a 8.3 nice size boobs, butt, skin/hair, and an ok face. At the beginning of the year \"before\" pheromones she was apathetic to me but as I started to wear the pheromones she would gaze at me for too long ask me if I had my homework done when I was walking in to school (talk to me now I wonder why). This girl is real moody though I mean a real PMS bitch. She can snap like that. When I was OD\'ing one day she was at almost the other end of the room and as I would not look in her direction she was giving me those nice old stares for no reason there is nothing but me in my corner of the room. Then she snaps out of the blue again all pissy. Our teacher was asking us what are the current cool mtv trend things \"about marketing and what teens fall for\" I said boobs pretty quietly just being funny and she said SHUT UP shut your mouth all loud in front of everyone like I had just beat her mother in front of her, very deffensive. I am ranting again damn it!

ToBeOrNotToBe I am not sure if I can call the OD a bad thing I kind of liked it I was in spanish class surrounded by the girls in there and no bad something smells or anything I was getting full room hits like when I walked in the computer lab. Girls were quicker to pick up the fact that it was coming from me. I got get hits even when girls were walking by in the hallway, I was walking to English class and there was just about no body in the hallway, first I pass the \"it\" girl in our highschool she is know for liking dildos [bad word] all these guys all the classic popular ho shiznizy (she is not a good person though bad personality). I was the only there and I get intense looks from her as we pass she turned her head as a walked by then continued walking the next girl 8/10 walks by still get those intense stares then another girl same thing. This may not seem abnormal to some of the guys here but before pheros whenever two people walked down a empty hallway they never looked at eachother staring like that (trying to play it cool). Sometimes if I ride the bus that provides me with some hits though the girls are too young I believe I heard one girl in the seat behind me go who is that sitting in front of me, there is a nice POA on the bus that had her eyes on me but she has show signs of liking me for awhile (before phero\'s) I didn\'t see any negative reactions from the ladies, I have been downplaying the horror of a OD sense I heard about it, to me its not like you put on too much TE and someone wants to kick your ass but people may be aggrevating and try to send you sly insults, then again I am in school alot much more controlled enviroment.

I have seemed to have alot of female outbursts not that it is conclusively linked to phero\'s, for instance on a non-OD day I was in English and some spoiled brat kid just walks out after yelling at the teacher, I then go \"no respect, what a big baby\" the girl just snaps and goes you don\'t have the balls to say that when he is here (yeah good one bitch like I could tell him before he slammed the door) then she goes I hate that kid \"me\" he has always been a queer, funny how we are learning integrity in English and the teach lets her do outburst like this, its ok she only comes to school for self-importance you know like making a big deal of things \"oh did that bitch call me a slut\" and so on. I found the outburst kind of out of the ordinary you know how T-mack handled it I wasn\'t going to make a big deal just let the idiot speak her mind. Kind of ironic how the day I was OD\'ing walking up the stairs in school she gives me a intense look with her ugly face like who is that oh wait its the kid I hate then later in english she eyes me for a good 2 minutes while the teacher is talking (not really a modest hit even) she was across the room.

The 2 days I was OD\'ing the girl that I knew liked me alot was talking to someone else then when I ask her a question he heads goes back a bit and her eyes blink fast for as second then she looks at me for a second like (is he talking to me)

I think I will OD until I get gangbanged and beat up it is seeming to work out for now.

I should be taking more stabs at that ass in school but I rarely do anything.

BTW my best friends girl is showing a bit of a liking they she must (lots of signs) be hiding when we were at the movies she said something about me and my bro was like \"hey are you wearing pheros today\" I said no\" (the day I was talking about not wearing phero\'s and getting pheromone like responese)he was telling me what she was saying then I just got up and walked away damn it I wonder what it was it sounded pretty good but I get nervous and don\'t want to hear all of that.

Phero Dude

@ tallmacky , the reactions u decribed were 100% the same I got in my beginner-OD days , but let me ask u one question : Can u close the deal? (I couldn\'t) When creating -none OD you definetly become the CENTER of all attention (by women) and someone who is either avoided or attacked/insulted by other males. Its just really cool to see SO obviously , that pheros WORK. But hey , STARES stares stares stares stares by each and every girl and u havent boinked one??? Waste of product isn\'t it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Dude just go for a minimalist or a close to OD approach...I think reactions will be still nearly the same by women , + u will not have those negative reactions by teachers + males

&lt;&lt;&lt;\"I think I will OD until I get gangbanged and beat up it is seeming to work out for now. \"&gt;&gt;&gt;

Hell yeah, both scenarios would be very possible. Just walk up at spring break party wearing TE OD...Only thing to keep in mind : You will not be able to screw around if the guys there beat u up prior to the gangbang with all the hella fine ladies [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

excellent points, TBiRD

Thread Information