Close

Stranger

Default A newbie question about mixing and needing perfume

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just ordered a slew of products for my vacation tomorrow. I am in hopes this will help get a certain person to notice me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Thankfully it comes in a unmarked package as I am having it delivered to the hotel. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I ordered PPA, Primal/w, AE/w, and PA/w. Can all of these be mixed, if so and how much/where to apply and how often (I\'ll be out in the heat), and do I have to have a perfume on top of them? Of course the PA is added to perfume, but can I just put it on and put perfume on top? I don\'t want to overdo it by using them all if I shouldn\'t. But I want to maximize my chances too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I sure hope I didn\'t order duplicate things. I didn\'t have enough time to study up on them all! Thanks for any help!

Phero Dude

Default Re: A newbie question about mixing and needing perfume

Well, it\'s too bad about not having a lot of time to study up on the products, as it\'s through knowledge you\'ll be able to best apply them for the desired result. There\'s many, MANY topics on various mixes and combinations that can be found with a little searching through the forum.

As far as what will work best for you, it all comes down to what type of response you\'re looking to get. While you indicate you\'re looking for someone to notice you, you don\'t say just how you want them to notice you. Also, understand that pheros cause more of a reaction in people you\'ve never met before who A) don\'t know your natural phero signature, and B) haven\'t already classified you based on it. That\'s not to say that you won\'t be successful, but just a caution.

As far as usage, most women\'s products are fairly OD-proof. Be careful with the AE, as I believe it contains some -none in it. Best advice is to start small and simple, and start adding quantity and number of pheros based on response.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I just ordered a slew of products for my vacation tomorrow. I am in hopes this will help get a certain person to notice me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Thankfully it comes in a unmarked package as I am having it delivered to the hotel. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I ordered PPA, Primal/w, AE/w, and PA/w. Can all of these be mixed, if so and how much/where to apply and how often (I\'ll be out in the heat), and do I have to have a perfume on top of them? Of course the PA is added to perfume, but can I just put it on and put perfume on top? I don\'t want to overdo it by using them all if I shouldn\'t. But I want to maximize my chances too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I sure hope I didn\'t order duplicate things. I didn\'t have enough time to study up on them all! Thanks for any help!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try asking the girlies in the women\'s section.

Banned User

LOL

Thread Information