Close

Thread: SA for Men

**DONOTDELETE**

Default SA for Men

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Bruce!!
    I receiced my two bottles of SA for men, but I have to honestly admit that it is not working that fine, ..not the way Pheromones are!
    At first one of these two bottles came 1/4 full, or even less.
    The reason is that the cap is always putting the spay-head down, so due to shopment it surely became nearly empty.
    Moreover the fragrance does not stay long at all!
    Finally, this IS a product that is supposed to work VIA the FRAGRANCE, but when it is weak and evaporating, then it is no good at all.
    I would not order it for your site, the price is too high, there are no remarakble effects, I tried it often without Pheromones, and alone..it does not have any valuable effect.
    This is just my opinion, maybe others can report different stories, but this is just my personal experience.
    It smells a LITTLE of baby-oil, ANd I leaves a VERY chemic scent behind, when the baby-oil/ powder fragrance is gone...it is really as if you had a bath in chemical brew or something.
    Ok, this was just for your info in case you were still interested in SA for men...not worth a try or the price.
    Have a great weekend, still!!
    Take good care!!
    Cu,
    Dirk

-----
    Dirk

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SA for Men

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Dirk,
    Thanks for the info. I still haven\'t heard from them anyway. You should be able to get your money back if you are not happy. Write them an e-mail and see what you can find out about that. By US federal law they have to provide at least a 30 day guarantee.

For the rest of you reading this, SA stands for Sexual Arrousal which is a website selling unusual colognes based on the work of a Dr. Hirsch on the effects of aroma on sexual arrousal. The research is quite good and I was looking forward to trying and possibly selling the products. I haven\'t had much luck carrying on a dialog with the company and as you can read, Dirk is not too happy with the products.

All the Best,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the info Dirk.
    I was seriously considering purchasing some SA for women. Now you have saved my money LOL
    I can spend it at Bruces site Insted.. Money well spent.
    Seeya

-----
    ø¤°°¤ø

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Gabriella!!
    Yeah, you are RIGHT!!
    Well, the SA is not the product I expected, but I will keep it and not return it...sending it back is more work than keeping it...so well...
    Fine that I saved your money..
    My mom and sister are VERY satisfied with APC for WOMEN!!!
    My mom used it at her vacations for the second time now and ALWAYS had good response from men, my sister uses it at parties most often and always has some guys around her \"harrassing\" her, insofar I think APC is always a good one to have at home.
    My next order will be APC for men, again, I have Primal and Ph Factor then and missing the APC.
    Ok, I still suffer from my flu, have a great week still, everyone!!!!
    Cu, and take good care!!
    Dirk

-----
    Dirk

Thread Information