Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Default Re: Man using hypnotic techniques is CREEPY

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What was the one word the girl used to describe #17 last night? Hmmmmmmm I forgot.....was it......let\'s see..... CREEPY? lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I laughed out loud when she said that about Chris(green mask, hypnosis guy). What was that touching her leg as she was going up the stairs is that some sort of NLP technique? This had to be the funniest episode yet, perfect example of what not to say to women when drinking is involved. Even without drinking there was some guys making a ass of themselves, saying the wrong things and Babbling on like idiots. One guy choked from kissing Haley, another guy had a theory about soulmates. Here\'s a quote \"My feelings is people can have more than one soulmate...I mean you can be my soulmate.(talking to one of the guys and pointing at him) I guess I should clarify you know, there\'s a bunch of interpretations in my mind of soulmate. It can be a guy, a girl it can be a soul connection to a group of people, a whole range of possibilities.\" HUH? LOL

Jose- next show I am going to your house to watch. I\'ll bring the popcorn. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was LMAO when she said that. WTF was he thinking when he touched her leg and WHY was he crouched down at the top of the staircase spying on her? The guy is so good looking. It\'s a shame he is such a whack job. It must hurt him in the real world.

That soul mate theory from light blue mask, was hilarious! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

upsidedown

The guy is so good looking. It\'s a shame he is such a whack job. It must hurt him in the real world.

Come on Elana, it\'s obvious you WANT this guy! Just admit it! Why fight your feelings? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You know that I like you a lot. Please don\'t make me get Exit to kick your ass.

upsidedown

You know that I like you a lot. Please don\'t make me get Exit to kick your ass.

Me sorry! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

&lt;&lt;&lt;. . . slinks off to hide till things blow over.&gt;&gt;&gt;

That soul mate theory from light blue mask, was hilarious! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I feel sorry for blue mask guy, the worst part was when he was drunk and telling Haley how beautiful she was and that she takes his breath away. Meanwhile she can smile the liquor on his breath.lol Looks like Chris(hypnosis guy) may not survive next round from the previews, seems like the other guys don\'t like his hypnosis tricks and will tell on him. This show is just too funny.

I feel sorry for blue mask guy, the worst part was when he was drunk and telling Haley how beautiful she was and that she takes his breath away. Meanwhile she can smile the liquor on his breath.lol Looks like Chris(hypnosis guy) may not survive next round from the previews, seems like the other guys don\'t like his hypnosis tricks and will tell on him. This show is just too funny.

That was almost as painful to watch as the scene in \"Swingers\" when John Favreu repeatedly calls Brooke Langton at 2:30 AM and leaves numerous messages on her machine.

BTW, \"Creepy Guy\" made the cut last night.

BTW, \"Chris\" won\'t likely make the final cut because the other guys will rat him out for using \"mind-control\" techniques.

**DONOTDELETE**

I haven\'t seen this show, but I\'m wondering, don\'t you think she might tend to discount what the guys say about one another, being that they\'re in direct competition? I\'m betting blind that if she likes this doofass, she\'ll go for him no matter what is revealed to her about his efforts at manipulation. It will sure be interesting to see.

Phero Pharaoh

And once again, I can\'t for this show to reach Oz. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FTR- She seems a bit brighter than everyone suspected. She can see how creepy, creepy guy is already. The only reason he is still around is because the other 4 that she kicked off were even worse than creepy guy.

Chris is no secret agent type. He\'s tying to use hypnotic techniques to woo a woman away from other men, and yet he leaves his little hypnosis book out in plain sight of his fellow competitors? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

That\'s like spraying on your \'mones while chatting some girl up!

Banned User

Why do people go out with other people, that have nothing, no talent, no physical attributes, no personality, ugly, creeps, all in one person? Why?

They just do.

Apparently, whatever this guy is doing is working.

But mones, hypnotic techniques will only get you noticed ABOVE the other guys.

The rest of the work is up to you.

But listen, apparently the girl likes him.

And, if she likes him, she likes him.

And, yeah, why would she believe anything the other guys say?

If a guy does rat him out, she\'ll probably cut him for stooping to the level of trying to rat someone out (she doesn\'t know this guy is using hypnotic techniques).

And, it\'s easier to be a critic...On these hypnotic techniqules may look wierd, but apparently they work if done right. If they are on you, being used, it will work, but if you\'re watching it, yeah, you\'re going to maybe catch it.

And how can you say this guy is creepy?

You\'re the on using phermones...Chemcial SEX SIGNALS! lol

This guy is using WORDS! And you are calling him a CREEP?

That is HIPPOCRACY RIGHT THERE BABY!

Bart

Just saw the promo for tomorrow nights episode - Hayley was dancing with \"Mr. Green\" and kissed him.
    She also said \"I almost forgot the cameras are here\"

I saw that commercial to.lol I still say one of the guys is going to rat him out, I don\'t think Haley would think too kindly about someone using hypnosis tricks on her and will confront Chris about it. Those guys are there to win Haley\'s heart so you might as well get rid of the tough competition.

\"Chris\" (Green mask, #17) made the Final Four.

Hayley wondered aloud \"He\'s too good to be true\"

I think that maybe Chris is better than I thought. He seems to have hypnotized me. I thought he was cute in the last show, but last night he was....phew......when he was laying on the bed with his eyes closed, I just wanted to be on top of him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] That guy doesn\'t need any tricks. He could get any almost any women he wants on his looks alone. The tricks will only end up hurting his chances.

Although last night\'s episode wasn\'t as good as the previous ones, it\'s still is intriguing to watch Chris do all his hypnosis tricks. What is it with guys and drinking? The guy in the yellow mask blew his chances. Chris might make it all the way from the looks of it.

LOL

My professional opinion is he is VERY BLATANT because it is a Marketing ploy!!!!
    He wants to get seminars and make money. And they want to create ratings with \"Mr. Creepy\"
    ( There used to be a book a LONG time ago called
    \"How To Hypnotize Women\"
    had a kind of Bondage type cover and inside it taught you the SECRET!!!! Same as how to Hypnotize a Man [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Just GREAT Marketing that today would be considered too
    \"politically incorrect\" )

A bunch of us watched last week\'s episode and couldn\'t stop lauging.

Now we are thinking of how to USE that show
    to help our own Marketing. ( already have an article and maybe another Television interview of OUR own, related to it )

P.s. There is a Hypnotist named Jay Haley
    \"Uncommon Therapy\"
    ( about Psychicatrist, Milton Erickson\'s work )
    and HER name happens to be Haley. Co-oincidence??????
    Even my colleagues didn\'t catch that one.

And this is FOX we are talking about!!!! And Monica for crying out loud.
    You can\'t take this show or any of these
    \"reality\" shows seriously, can you?

And this Chris person is NOT RJ.

Oh you can definitely tell it\'s a marketing ploy by Chris to get more business for himself and his seminars. It\'s a two-way street will people show negativity toward it all or positive reaction? Only time will tell after the show.

I don\'t remember the saying exactly, but: \"All publicity is good publicity.\" or something ... okay I\'ll go away now

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve only seen one episode, but it was the one where she and the creep had their date. He walked her down the stairs with her eyes closed and called her a princess ...look. He\'s good. That girl was HIGH on the whole experience with him. To me there was a significant difference even in the way she looked - cheeks flushed, eyes shining, eyes rolling back in her head when they kissed - she was finally firing on all six, she looked incandescent, to me. He tapped all into her little girl dreams and manifested them for her. I thought he did really well. The other dates were fun for her and she seems to enjoy the guys just fine, but the fun was centered around externals more than it was around bringing her an experience that takes her outside herself. Creep Dude took her outside herself. If he had the time to really establish trust, they could have a nice little thing. He\'s working in too short a time frame. But ... is it just me? I thought he did really well, judging by the effect he produced on her, not the methods he used to produce the effect. The only problem with that for her, if there is one, is that I suspect she doesn\'t realize the feelings she\'s enjoying with him have nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not he would be any sort of a suitable mate for her in real life.

But he looks to me like a hell of a crush.

BUMP Just a reminder new episode tonight.

Phero Pro

3 cheers for mr. creepy!

Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!
    Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!
    Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!

upsidedown

3 cheers for mr. creepy!

Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!
    Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!
    Hip Hip Hip Hooray!!!

What does that mean? What happened? I wasn\'t watching.

Phero Pro

He\'s in the final 2 &amp; it looks like he could win it all! Hahahahhaheehehehe.

Phero Pro

He shows the most confidence compared to the other guys. He has to figure out that he needs to lay off the Princess Valentine &amp; fairytale babble, just stick with his confidence from this point on &amp; he\'s got her in the bag literally.

Chris made it again.lol I think now he knows he has to put more of himself out there. Haley\'s isn\'t stupid and is expecting some emotional feedback from the last two.

The only way Chris can win this thing is if he STOPS playing his silly mind games. They are only hurting him, not helping.

He is so damn hot! I\'d like to take him home and share him with my friends.

Phero Pro

How will you prepare him ? Boiled ? As BBQ ? Am I invited ? Want some serious sex after we\'ve eaten him ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sorry but fresh human flesh makes me horny. Ah ... hey ... wait ... it wasn\'t meant to be eaten right ? Silly me. Ok, forget the food ..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information