Close

Thread: Hair Loss

Journeyman

Default Hair Loss

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello there,

Recently I am having problems with hair loss...I am trying to find what I should use to slow or stop it. I wonder if anybody can tell me about it. Perhaps, anybody has used a product...tablets, shampoo etc.

Thanks guys

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Hair\'s the link

http://www.hairsite.com/topical/t-alpha.htm
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Pretty amazing articles about emu oil! I think I\'ll start using it again.

Banned User

I like to give my bald friends asian yak ass hair ointment to rub on their scalp for hair growth.

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, I don\'t give an asian yak\'s ass.

Default Re: Hair Loss

Hey Zap,

Make sure you are eating a lot, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, shakes, etc. Don\'t ever starve yourself. Eat like a body builder would 6 meals a day or whatever. Get enough protein, carbs (whole grain), efas omega 3 (cod liver oil, fish, flax); omega 6 (raw sunflower seeds, sesame seeds), b complex, choline (eggs, choline, lecithin), minerals like silica, and especially vitamin c (like source naturals ultimate ascorbate c mineral ascorbate powder) and sulfur (eggs, MSM, NAC, ALA, cysteine, etc). Hair and skin require a good amount of keratin and you need the precursors. Also, get plenty of water and exercise. For shampoo, try Zeal (www.noflakes.com, ph 4.5-5.5 and no SLS or ALS) or Mastey Pure (www.mastey.com). Always use a conditioner and take quick showers with water that is not too hot (chlorine and drying). A few drops of rosemary EO is good for hair.

Good luck. Taking care of your hair now is better than having a hair transplant later [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hair loss sucks, I am only 17 and think I could be showing signs of it, indeterminate at this time though knowing my luck and f\'ed up family genes I will probably get it(bald by 20 haha). Anyhow I have done my fair share of research and all that stuff that nolimit suggested I doubt would help at all, people don\'t typically loose their hair due to average or above average treatment of it. Its hormonal, genetic, chemical in other words it comes from the inside out. I would look for pills to treat the problem more effectivly topical formulas have limited success but as for now there is little we can do(crappy eh?).

I wonder if women went bald more often if the product selection and so on would be much better.

You need to supply all of the nutrients and materials that your genes need for repair and maintenance and growing new hair, etc. The most important one would probably be vitamin c since men cannot make their own. Women may be able to make their own vitamin c until they are past child-bearing age which would explain while they rarely lose hair unless they are dieting and they don\'t get clogged arteries as fast as men. Check out www.alacer.com for info about mineral ascorbates and read the article about how the people that work there had their arteries scanned and they were clear. I do recommend mineral ascorbates, but alacer is expensive for multi gram qtys, try a bulk powder from somewhere else. Also check out stories of 3rd degree burn victims that have healed themselves using vitamin c and sulfur (MSM). The fast growing cells like hair or skin or fingernails use a lot of nutrients and also would be getting less blood/nutrients/oxygen/etc as the arteries get more and more clogged. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Check this out:
    http://www.hairsite2.com/library/article237.htm

Looks like L-Arginine could be the answer to everything! Step aside Lassie, man\'s got a new best friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information