Close

Default a1 testing: preliminary report; effects to self

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is the first in what I expect to be 2 reports on the use of a1. Before testing it out in the wild I decided to try it on myself to see what effects it would have on me. My worry was that the potential beneficial results on my target would be counteracted by my feeling depressed and sweating like a turkey in the oven.
    Note that on the depression side of things I entered the testing phase with a caution flag. The problem is that things are really up and down with my ex. One day we hook up, the next day things are cold. All in all the pattern really takes a toll on me, so if I became depressed after applying a1, it could just as well be a natural phase of this sequence.

Application: I applied 3 drops of a1 directly to my skin, neck and wrists. It is recommended that a1 be applied to clothes rather than skin, but given that I may have to wear the stuff to bed, I wanted to test the effects of direct applications. I\'ve taken direct whiffs of my wrists just to make sure.

Time interval between application and this post: 1hr 30mins

Physical Reactions: None.

Psychological Reactions: None.

hehehe, sorry, I guess it would\'ve been more interesting if I would have been tempted to slit my wrists or started drowning in my own sweat, but nothing.
    Of course, this doesn\'t define \"the a1 reaction on the wearer\". Rather it constitutes the a1 reaction on one wearer. Basically you\'ll have to test it yourself to find out how you react, but just know that a1 does not guarantee negative reactions on oneself.

Anyway, hopefully on wednesday I\'ll be able to post a report on the effects on my target. We\'ll be having lunch together. Here I have another problem concerning the objetivity of the test. The problem is that whenever we have lunch together my ex gets really happy. Probably cus for an hour I\'m able to rip her out of her insane work schedule. On the other hand, her work is going to be absolute hell this week (even more than usual) and wednesday by my calculations is 3 days before her period. I\'ll see how things go and on the possible durability of the effect. You\'ll be the first to know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

cheers

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: a1 testing: preliminary report; effects to self

Hey dude,

Thanks for that report, it helps a lot. It seems that A1 and WAGG produce similar effects, from what I\'ve read, that is. I\'ve been meaning to test A1 and then implement it in the WKM#1 mix and test it from there (I know that DrSmellThis has already used A1 with WKM, and he reported positive feedback.) but I\'ve been waiting on Bruce to get the 5 ml vials of A1 so it doesen\'t cost me an arm and a leg. lol. Thanks.

- Krish

Three drops seems a bit on the high side of extreme... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Consider that the A1 is 2 times as concentrated as PI/m. I\'ll be interested to hear about your testing. You may find that you still get positive and discernable results at the 1 - 2 dab level.

Who recommends that A1 should go on clothes rather than skin, by the way?

Phero Dude

I think that 3 drops might be a bit much bro...I have read numerous studies on the subject of A1 and they all use alot less than one drop...I think you should put a very minimal amount on the next time you meet your ex and put it somewhere where the wearer will have to associate the smell with your presence...maybe on your shirt sleevs right under your armpit (on the shirt not on the actual skin..since it maybe turn into none). I think that if you wear too much, the effects will hit her very fast and she wont know that the smell is coming from you....

Makes sense. I was just following DrSmell\'s PMS/Period time recipe.
    See post:
    Ultimate pms/menstruation formula

Phero Dude

anyways..try less and let us know how it goes ...hopefully we can help you out with your situation with your ex...keep us informed on how it goes...

thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I could ask you to kick her butt (and sense into her) but my sis has first dibs.

**DONOTDELETE**

I put one drop of A1 in a half ounce of carrier, and I use less than a drop of that on my temples, and it helps me with PMS. The amount you need is so small...

Default Recent Result

It definitely bums me out! So now when I need to wear it, I\'ll put some on the nape of my neck, in the back. That way I minimize my inhaled exposure.

I put on two drops last night then took the SO to the hot tubs. While in the water, I asked her to smell the back of my head. She said that it smelled very good after I pulled back and then she said she wanted more - with a big smile. This was at her ovulation time too.

Phero Pharaoh

I always emphasize that pheromones should be applied to skin rather than cloths. If things get to 2nd base and you don\'t have your cloths, well, your pretty much screwed with your pants on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Recent Result

Hey, is it possible we could mitigate the depression factor almost completly by mixing it with NPA or PI and then applying it?

My theory is since -none makes us feel good, it could help against A1\'s depression side effect.

- Krish

Banned User

you could put one drop of A1 on the back or lower front of your neck and one drop on your shirt collar.

Enlightened One

MIX#1

10% ANone
    40% ANol
    10% Arone
    20% WAGG
    10% EW(400:1 dilution) or 10% PCC
    10% A1

This is working great guns for me and seems like a rational solution for all this discussion of the fringe pheromone products roles and proper ratios in a final mix. Modifications to my mix are welcome as is continous discussion.

Banned User

how many times have you posted that list!?!

The last time I counted it was well over 20 times [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

AHH.. stop it

upsidedown

There\'s only 3 things in life that are certain:

Death

Taxes

And Watcher\'s Mix #1 being listed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

You seem really desperate for others to use your mix! Sheesh, every thread on this forum dosen\'t revolve around you.

- Krish

Thread Information