Close

Banned User

Default Memoirs of a semi juvenile delinquent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been wanting to start a nostalgic thread for quite a long time now.It was always intriguing for me to know what a few of our fellow members were upto when they were, say, 14 to 16 Years old.

Me? I was too much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].I was a headache to my parents when I was that age, to an extent that my late dad decided to send me to a military style but rather exclusive boarding school, just so that I can have my a$$ kicked in a bit.

Headache, I mean not in a terrible drug stuff or something.Most of my adventures were sexually childish, I should say.For example, when someone has to run away from school, I was there leading the pack(that\'s right I was Alpha type, at least at that time), When some kids decided to peek inside the dormitories of our neighbouring sister girls school, I was with them, and to make matters worse, I showed the gang how to climb up the tile roof to watch the girls from the sun-glass how they pee .(later, one of us, not me, fell off the roof and got caught.He was expelled from the school but stop pitying him, he\'s now a millionaire living in Canada. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My favorite memoir is a certain social dance event the school organised back in 1980 with girls from our sister school about our age.I was 15 then and that was the time most of us discovered that our male organs had other duties apart from peeing, but still, most of us (not I) were shy and all we had in mind was to poke fun on the girls.

Someone had that idea of pulling a cucumber stunt.The idea was to stick a cucumber in our underwear to make it as though we were having an erection while we were dancing with the girls.We all chipped in a quid as competition money and the winner would be the guy who would get his face slapped.He would take the prize to himself.Altogether added up to about 15 quids.

They all went for the girls, one by one, dancing at first at a distance, and then coming closer to make the contact.No body got any \"hits\", some girls had that \"delighted\" look on their faces like the\'re enjoying the stiffness. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Me? I ain\'t stupid, my friends placed one cucumber in one side, I placed \"two\", one in each side.I had an eye on a jewish blonde sitting in a corner (I have a weakness to blondes), I knew her and her family so I thought she would be quite appropriate for my stunt, she would gladly dance with me being that she knew me.The rest of my friends came back to their seats and I told them \"Watch!\"

I approached her, I even bowed down and asked for a dance, she liked that and stepped up, gave me her hand and I led her to the dance floor.The song was \"Release me\" by Engelbert Humperdink, I think, We danced, making sure I was far away from her so as not to have contact with her until I drag her to where the boys were sitting and watching.Then I closed in with my left side, I could suddenly see her eyes opened widely and get red on the face.I said to myself \"Marvellous\", and slowly I disconnected there and placed my right side firmly to her.

Her eyes and mouth were in a shocked situation and there it came with \"IVAN, HOW DARE YOU!!!!\" and

SSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The 15 quids were mine.The following year we were both transferred to a Jewish integrated school, and then she decided one day to lose her virginity to me.(I was virgin too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]).Yes E, that story I told you then was half true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That\'s all folks, but I wonder how some of the forum members were when they were young, particularly Whitehall(tee hee), Mobley,Oscar, Exit,Belgareth, USD, Frenchie (Franki and Phantom you\'re still young), FTR , cj, Elana,Enticing, (Bruce, were you also a semi delinquent?)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: Memoirs of a semi juvenile delinquent

Seadove, you were a naughty boy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I didn\'t really have that sort of excitement until I went to nursing school and got out from under my parent\'s thumb. While home, the most excitement I had was talking to boys drinking beer in the park and getting my first tongue kiss. That alone kept me awake all night, wondering why I felt so good \'down there\'. hahaha Other than that, just dating boys too old for me which gave my daddy fits.

But once under my own power at university, whew. I developed a penchant for jocks and the boy who stole my virginity - ok, I gladly gave it up to him (!!) - was an assistant wrestling coach, italian with wavy dark hair, olive skinned, and fabulous body. Woof!

I might be back with more stories later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Nursing students were considered the \"fun ones\". (Must have been all those anatomy classes) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hmmm! Some rich years. There are some stories that don\'t bear telling. It was during the era of forced busing and race riots in the high schools. Not complaining so much as trying to set the scene. I was definately a problem child. Not much has changed since then, I\'ve just become more discreet in my amusements.

At the time, I had long hair, usually in a pony tail and looked pretty scruffy. I graduated high school with honors despite a bad habit of not attending class on nice spring days and being expelled from one school for setting off a majority of the sprinklers in one wing of the school one hot afternoon. It served the purpose of removing me from a violent school, though. My parents had tried to get me transferred out for several months but due to forced integration, the school district refused.

Most of my activities were in the order of pranks to relieve the boredom of public schools. School wasn\'t real challenging and I got bored pretty easily.

There was the day a couple of us snuck into the electronics lab and reversed the capacitors in all the power supplies we were building in class. When people powered them up in class the next day, there were lots of pops, startled people and little pieces of foil drifting in the air currents.

One of the funniest stunts was when Steve wanted to streak (remember streaking?)the school during lunch. We all gathered in a friend\'s old Corvair van where Steve shed his clothes. He hops out and starts running. Comes back around the school, down the admin wing and back across the parking lot to discover the van is gone. In our place was a police car! He had pulled into the lot seconds too late to see the start of Steve\'s run and we felt it would be prudent to leave. I don\'t know who was more shocked, Steve or the cop.

There are many stories. Far too many to tell here. I hope others take a few minutes and share some of their stories. It could be a lot of fun.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    was an assistant wrestling coach, italian with wavy dark hair, olive skinned, and fabulous body. Woof!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Annnnd a baby snatcher. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

How old were you then Enticing?

Banned User

Bel

Not much has changed since then, I\'ve just become more discreet in my amusements.

Meaning the same rascal, only YOU know about it.

Naughty naughty!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In part, yes. It\'s a lot of fun to pull a prank and sit back smirking while everybody else tries to figure out who the guilty party is. About ten years ago, we started sending requests to Victoria\'s Secrets, Xandria\'s etc for catalogs, in my father in law\'s name. His wife was less than amused. He always assumed it was his son who did it and gave him hell, while we sat and laughed.

Unfortunately, my kids, especially my youngest, have picked up the trait. It only seems right, my dad was a trouble maker, as well. He told me some stories that were better than anything I ever dreamed up. But he did wait until I was an adult to tell them, probably a wise decision. Did you know that it is easy to get a cow to walk up a flight of stairs, say in a school building, but nearly impossible to get it to walk back down? You might even be forced to use ropes and pulleys to lower it to ground level. A terrible thing!

April Fools day can be a nervous day in my house. Sometimes I think we need a little more adult supervision here.

I think he was 23, and I was 18. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] God he was beautiful. Must have influenced my taste for dark skin for life. (Which also pi.ssed off Dad) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I was a bit of a sampler in my earlier years, Mexican, Irish WASP, Iranian, Italian, Jamaican, Colombian, .. still trying to add Puerto Rican to the collection. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I think he was 23, and I was 18

Oh you were 18. <font color=\"red\"> And what were you upto between the ages of 14 and 16?
    </font>
    At the age of 18 you stop being juvenile. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].If people get drafted at the age of 18 they are already matured adults.

**DONOTDELETE**

My ex-husband used to have brochures and samples from Hair Club for Men sent to his boss at his office address, so everyone in the mail room would see them and it would be giggled about all over the firm. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

And what were you upto between the ages of 14 and 16 FTR?
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry, as I said, between 14 and 16 I was in a pretty strict household. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Sorry, as I said, between 14 and 16 I was in a pretty strict household. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Same here, with 4 older siblings (my bro being 10 years my elder), there were no rules left to break, between all of the drugs my brothers &amp; sisters did, to the keg party with a band when my folks went out of town my brother had - I had zero leeway &amp; going to an all boys preparatory high school did not make things any better. About as mischevious that I got was skipping church every sunday by hanging out in the park. But don\'t worry I made up for all that in college. I have stories that would fill volumes.

Banned User

I have stories that would fill volumes

That will be very interesting to read.

For me age 14 to 16 was the best period for me life.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Between 14 and 16 I went to school, came home, put my books down, and hit the piano for three hours every day. An hour of Hanon just for drill and then my lesson. Then dinner, then listen to more music and sound stuff out by ear on the guitar. I did a lot of babysitting. The guy I was with from age 14 - 30 used to come over after the baby was asleep. My parents didn\'t like him.

That\'s about it. I was president of the creative writing club, on the newspaper staff, and made regional and all state for voice through high school.

Occasionally smoked a little dope, never did care much for drinking.

Never got arrested or pregnant and kept my mouth shut about whatever else I did, so didn\'t cause too much trouble. I kept a pretty low profile.

I would not say it was the happiest time in my life. It used to scare me to death when people said that to me. \"These are the best days of your life!\" I\'d be thinking, oh, DAMN, really? I hope not ...

Banned User

FTR: I was president of the creative writing club, on the newspaper staff

It shows. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

FTR : \"Between 14 and 16 I went to school, came home, put my books down, and hit the piano for three hours every day. An hour of Hanon just for drill and then my lesson\"
    One hour of Hanon a day ? So did I, when I was around 8-10... I stopped playing piano at 15. A very traditional and catholic education indeed... but at the same time I used to steal money from church money-boxes ! apart from that I was a very quiet girl whose only passion was music.

**DONOTDELETE**

Frenchie, I was diligent about drill and scales. I had some serious chops back then. I haven\'t played in 20 years, but when I was playing, it was all I cared about. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I loved it - plus, my lunatic parents left me alone when I was practicing piano ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Thread Information