Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Counteract OD

Phero Dude

Default Counteract OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I definetly OD\'d today. Didn\'t even say \"hello\" like they usually do at my local Blockbuster. So I went home to wash off the 2 dabs of SOE on either side of my neck but I think the real culprit was the 2 and a half sprays of TE that did me in. Anyway I washed my entire neck area twice with antibacterial soap & changed shirts. Went back out to Starbucks & still got the cold shoulder. Does anyone know of a way to counteract the effects of an OD? other than the passage of time.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Counteract OD

Nope perhaps OD on straight Anol, or just get some a1.

Basically just start wearing a non-OD-causing mixture. If your target/s a people you\'ll be seeing on a regular basis, one experience isn\'t going make them dislike you.
    Also, is your motivation actually emotional/sexual? I ask this because of your blockbuster reference. If it\'s not, then you might want to consider using SOE only, and then adding a TE drop for those types of target (but i\'ll let someone experienced with TE give you better advice on that mixture).
    Finally, consider that you may have not actually OD\'d. Any number of factors can influence peoples\' behavior towards you, so don\'t automatically peg it as an OD.

Banned User

Why the fuz you spray on 2 and a half sprays of TE anyway?

Enlightened One

Or at least spread it out al over youre body head to toe.

Phero Dude

Thanks Watcher & Elvido...I will try the A1. My target outside of work is primarily sexual secondarily social. At work I have to be careful so as not to arouse the suspicions of the thought police so its the reverse, social with ever so careful sexual if a good opportunity should present itself. I\'m 44 yrs old, 5\'11\", 170lbs. Reasonably good shape above average looks. I went through a divorce about 7 yrs ago & haven\'t yet been able to get back into the dating game as I\'d like. Its driving me crazy & my self esteen is frequently in the basement as a result. I thought the mones would help as I can be on the quiet shy side.

Phero Dude

for some reason I\'m pretty sensitive to none. Since I\'m still pretty new at this I guess I\'ll just have to find what is & isn\'t a good amount to use & try spreading it out more.

Enlightened One

Try perhaps DD#1 also. Sounds like you can smell Anone, id keep using it, because like me you will eventually get used to it, they say it can take a few weeks to get used to the ANone feeling.

Banned User

lol, your an idiot. First off don\'t listen to anything Watcher says.

Second, I dont know who recommended you to wear 2 1/2 sprays of TE in the first place, if it was Watcher, walk over there and shoot him in the face.

Third, even 1 spray of TE is borderline OD, DONT SPRAY in the first place, poor newbies and their death wishes these days....

Fourth, you can\'t give up on 2 beautiful products like TE and SOE just because your a idiot and you got a bad reaction.

Fifth, your a idiot for not using a cover scent, I don\'t know how the h*ll 2 dabs of SOE can cover 2 1/2 sprays of TE.

Sixth, which SOE do you have the Gels or the Roll on.

Seventh, buy a decent cologne.

Eighth, pat yourself on the back for not getting jumped or killed today because of your enormous aNONE OD.

Nineth, I just woke up from a afternoon nap so don\'t take any of my insults seriously...

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thanks Watcher &amp; Elvido...I will try the A1. My target outside of work is primarily sexual secondarily social. At work I have to be careful so as not to arouse the suspicions of the thought police so its the reverse, social with ever so careful sexual if a good opportunity should present itself. I\'m 44 yrs old, 5\'11\", 170lbs. Reasonably good shape above average looks. I went through a divorce about 7 yrs ago &amp; haven\'t yet been able to get back into the dating game as I\'d like. Its driving me crazy &amp; my self esteen is frequently in the basement as a result. I thought the mones would help as I can be on the quiet shy side.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Im glad to hear that youre getting back in the game man...I hope good things happen to you and that pheros facilitate you into meeting more women...I know a divorce is hard man and I wish the best for you...

Phero Dude

\"Second, I dont know who recommended you to wear 2 1/2 sprays of TE in the first place, if it was Watcher, walk over there and shoot him in the face\"

No one did. Especially not your royal highness Phantom. I did it all on my newbie own. I take full responsibility.

\"Third, even 1 spray of TE is borderline OD, DONT SPRAY in the first place, poor newbies and their death wishes these days....\"

Okay maybe borderline for you &amp; me but from what I\'ve been reading it varies alot from person to person so I was just experimenting what my upper limit was. I guess I found it.

\"Fourth, you can\'t give up on 2 beautiful products like TE and SOE just because your a idiot and you got a bad reaction.\"

Not going to give up. I had real success as far hits go last weekend with one spray of TE &amp; I love SOE for social at work. I\'m really happy to have found this site, products and all you know it all gurus.

\"Fifth, your a idiot for not using a cover scent, I don\'t know how the h*ll 2 dabs of SOE can cover 2 1/2 sprays of TE.\"

Its funny I could barely smell TE 10 mins after I put it on.

\"Sixth, which SOE do you have the Gels or the Roll on.\"

Roll on.

\"Seventh, buy a decent cologne.\"

I already have a pretty decent stash: Acqua Di Gio, Joop, Dunhill Edition etc, etc...

\"Eighth, pat yourself on the back for not getting jumped or killed today because of your enormous aNONE OD.\"

Only in the figuartive sense from you Mr. Phantom.

\"Nineth, I just woke up from a afternoon nap so don\'t take any of my insults seriously...\"

Take 2 Prozacs &amp; go back to sleep Mr. Grouchy head!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Thanks Sonny Black I appreciate you empathy.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

LOL, awesome post Mr Metroman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have had success wearing 2 or 3 sprays of TE in clubs. It can be interesting to push od-levels.

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol, you crack me up. I hope everything goes well. I said this \"Eighth, pat yourself on the back for not getting jumped or killed today because of your enormous aNONE OD.\" because 2 guys actually did try to jump me wearing 2 sprays of TE.

Banned User

LOL, awesome post Mr Metroman. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have had success wearing 2 or 3 sprays of TE in clubs. It can be interesting to push od-levels.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol thats where it happened.

Banned User

lol, you crack me up. I hope everything goes well. I said this \"Eighth, pat yourself on the back for not getting jumped or killed today because of your enormous aNONE OD.\" because 2 guys actually did try to jump me wearing 2 sprays of TE.

Are you implying 2 sprays is an enormous OD?

Banned User

for me lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Phantom, sorry you got jumped. I hope you didn\'t just wake from a nap. If so that might explain it more than the none.

Franki 2 TE sprays on my neck was OD for me. Not sure if you\'d charaterize it as enormous as I didn\'t get jumped ala phantom. Think I\'m going to try dabbing it on from now on. I guess its easy to lose sight of the fact that in reality your dealing with some powerful stuff.

What are safe &amp; OD levels for you?

Banned User

I switched the sprayer cap with a PPA bottle cap. It works great, I lets me carry it around and dab the stuff on the go. I apply 4-6 dabs (7 if i\'m feeling daring) 2 dabs on neck, 3 on chest and 1 split on forearms. Since you have the SOE rollon I would suggest 2 inches on neck and 1 inch split on forearm. You can try out 3-5 inches and see what works best.

Phero Dude

Thanks Phantom. I will try dabbing TE. Dont have PPA in my aresenal yet. Would you recommend it? Currently along with the SOE &amp; TE I have AE, NPA, APC, WAGG, PI/w &amp; Citrus EO. Would PPA do anything different that any of these that I already have?

Banned User

I don\'t know about \"safe\" levels. I have worn TE on many occasions and never been attacked. The worst that happened was a guy who was picking on me in a group setting. Remember, you are the alpha guy when you wear this stuff, so you have to behave like one and not be afraid of other guys. The normal amount I used to use was 2 sprays, alot of times I applied more than that. More than 2 sprays is definitely what people would call OD-territory. I believe you can get away with high levels of it in certain situations: drunk chicks are an example. Now, with all the talking about dabs of TE I am starting to cut the amount of TE I use, because 2 sprays might be good for some things, but it has probably more negative than positive effects.

Banned User

Thanks Phantom. I will try dabbing TE. Dont have PPA in my aresenal yet. Would you recommend it? Currently along with the SOE &amp; TE I have AE, NPA, APC, WAGG, PI/w &amp; Citrus EO. Would PPA do anything different that any of these that I already have?

nope [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I was just thinking about the possible positive effects of ODing.
    Wanna get rid of that annoying person who is always busting your balls? Wanna get those friends out of your house who have been bumming around all day, eating all your food? Wanna break up with your girlfriend without having to give any explanations? NO PROBLEM, we gotcha covered with...GAAH (Go Away A*ssHoles). With 5mg/ml of -none it\'s guaranteed! [Possible side effect include: your target stabbing you in the neck with a 12\" knife]
    GAAH, for times when you just wanna be left alone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Another thing I was wondering about in my newbie head is: If you wear the same products consistently every day can there be a buildup? consequently a normally not OD amount does produce an OD as a result of what has accumulated and not completely disipated from prior days. Just wondering...

shower. scrub twice if needed (that\'s what is usually said around here).

Phero Dude

I was just thinking about the possible positive effects of ODing.
    Wanna get rid of that annoying person who is always busting your balls? Wanna get those friends out of your house who have been bumming around all day, eating all your food?
    Wanna break up with your girlfriend without having to give any explanations? NO PROBLEM, we gotcha covered with...GAAH (Go Away A*ssHoles). With 5mg/ml of -none it\'s guaranteed! [Possible side effect include: your target stabbing you in the neck with a 12\" knife]
    GAAH, for times when you just wanna be left alone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Good one Elvido. Silver lining in the cloud after all.

Banned User

Use anti bacterial soap. Those all natural soaps don\'t wash any of them off.

Phero Dude

Yes but heres the paradox. If I OD\'d on 2 sprays of TE to the neck realized it, &amp; went home to wash it off with antibacterial, &amp; still got the cold shoulder upon going back out isn\'t it possible that even after taking the usual shower in the AM that some from the previous day would remain &amp; contribute to an eventual OD.

Banned User

Unless the TE got on your clothing then you should\'nt be having that problem. It\'s probably just the soap, try wearing a all nol product like PI/w when you suspect a Anone OD.

Phero Dude

Yeah you\'re right. I think it got on my jacket. I went back out after a few hours &amp; the OD seems to have tamed down. People are being nice again.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information