Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pro

Default Do looks matter?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Now let me rephrase that: Do looks matter DOWN THERE?

Women, whaddya think?

- www.vaginainstitute.com/ and http://www.vaginainstitute.com/Men/Men_do_looks_matter/men_do_looks_matter.shtml

- www.labiaenhancement.com/

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Do looks matter?

I dunno, what do you think?

The pussy on the first page looks pretty, reminds me of cymbidium orchids - it\'s kind if amazing how much we look like flowers down there. I like A on the survey and the rest of the pictures scare me a little.

I listened to a guy, Friday night, wax eloquent about pussies. I guess you all see enough of them that looks matter down there. It\'s something I hadn\'t actually thought that much about.

Women, you think about this stuff?

Do looks matter down there? Yeah maybe if you\'re in adult films. I\'ve seens ads for these procedures in the Miami New Times, but thought it sounded ridiculous for 99% of us.

Truthfully, #1 looks like a 20 yr old pussy and the rest who knows. Kinda like the jewelry on #2 also. #1 is also nice because of it\'s nice healthy pink coloring. I don\'t think they can correct that with surgery. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I would bet that most men, close enough to judge my labia, are not turned off if it\'s a bit looser than what I suppose is the \'ideal look\'. By then all they want is IN, not to take a picture of it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] After all, what counts is what you do with the muscles inside.

Actually, the whole idea of plastic surgery for labia kinda pishes me off. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Just another way for society to make women feel \"less than\".

Lastly, I would not like the idea of ANY non-emergency snipping and suturing down there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I quite agree. Yet another way to make us self-conscious about our bodies so the beauty industry can wrack up more ch-ching.

Besides, I\'ve listened to more than one man talk about the pussies he\'s seen in his life, and they honestly appreciate all kinds.

I have read about labial surgery for the inner lips, if they\'re so long that they get pushed inside when he thrusts and it hurts, or they\'re somehow in the way during sex - but that\'s just an \"outie\" pussy and they\'re pretty too.

As long as it all works right, like Enticing said, really, who cares.

Do you guys care about this - for example, one of the questions on the survey had to do with whether or not you\'d ever not had sex with a woman a second time because you were so disappointed in the way her pussy looked - does that happen? If it felt right, do you care?

www.nerve.com has erotic art/photography and one of my favorites was a series of drawings from life of pussies. At that point, I\'d never seen anyone else\'s. It\'s amazing how different they can be, one from the other, but they all seemed nice, to me.

Banned User

I\'m more concerned about the taste and smell [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

As long as shes nice & clean I appreciate all the different variations, like petals on a flower...How do you ladies feel about trimmed or shaved vs untended bush? I was once with a woman that had quite an overgrown bush & I thought I wouldn\'t like it. But actually it was quite a nice experience...her pubby hair was so nice & downy soft. I just loved burying my face in it...

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s nice to hear you say that.

I\'m big against shaving. It leaves whiskers and they just hurt - shaved groins scrape the tip of my nose, shaved balls scratch my chin, I hate it a lot. I really hate shaved.

Having said that - completely au natural on a guy just means you\'re picking hair out of your teeth all night, or worse, a long hair can gag you, just one hair can.

I\'m big on trimming, I think that\'s nice. It keeps everything soft while still keeping hair from becoming a nuisance.

I recently got waxed and while it hurt like fury, I\'m enjoying the results.

Can men get their pubes waxed? It\'s a great solution because the hair grows back soft, there\'s no razor stubble, and it lasts for weeks.

Stranger

The web site of this vagina institute totally pisses me off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The ideas they are trying to promote to sell plastic surgeries are total BS!! I don\'t even want to mention any of the things they are saying. I want to start a protest against them.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m with that.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

MM, are you asking us about how men look (down there) or how women look?

I once read that some guys really like vags that way or that way. In the end though, sorry if this sounds rude, most guys are lucky and happy to get to look at one - and not to mention do something with them at all- that they don´t care too much anyhow. A lot of men don´t like going down, and a lot of men are crap at going down. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yeah I´ve been drinking, on an empty stomach and I´m rambling on and on and on an on...

I´m still thinkin about a certain swede - a human one that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

merry xmas CJ

Phero Dude

Yeah you\'re right...it kind of reminds me of the genital mutilation that they still perform in some of those primitive societies.

Phero Pro

Hmmm ... I really care what a pussy looks like [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. It happened more than once to me that I\'ve not been able to continue \"things\" as soon as I\'ve seen it. Well ... ok ... might be that these samples of human vagina have been of the kind you can\'t imagine until you\'ve seen it, but that\'s how it is. I prefer a pussy with a short clitoral shaft and foreskin along with a nice clitoris that\'s not trapped behind the skin (I like playing around with it and that\'s difficult in some cases). I also prefer a nicely shaped outer labia (not the flat ones) in a 90 to aprox 70 degree angle (90 degree is really rare and almost a collector\'s piece [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). The inner labia is a different topic because it has to fit the overall view, I don\'t like the kind like on pic A that much though, because it often comes with a hidden clitoris.

But these are only details, I don\'t care that much as long as it\'s overall nice, clean and, sorry ftr, partially to completely shaven. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just don\'t like to lick a Furrari [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], hair at the root is all evil ... ummm ... well, something like that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

[edit]
    I like a nicely fading perineum with a clean edged ending of the vagina. What I really care is the vaginal canal ... not the looks in that case, but a lowered womb might be painfull for her and stops me from doing it really rough from times to times, that isn\'t good at all. In some cases you can\'t even get your member completely in, which causes a lesser intimate relation during sex.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    But these are only details, I don\'t care that much as long as it\'s overall nice, clean and, sorry ftr, partially to completely shaven. I just don\'t like to lick a Furrari , hair at the root is all evil ... ummm ... well, something like that .

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yeah, I don\'t like the hair at all. I prefer completely shaven or a little reisen stripe that goes down to the clit. I\'ve had really bad experiences with hair down there. I hate girls that swear not to shave for the greater good.

A few girls I have been with in the past have had an enormous BUSH [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] and swear by not shaving. The crazy thing was that their croch hairs would smell like ass [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but they\'re pussies would be just fine. (they were all sagittarians [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) Even if they would shower beforehand, all they had to do was wear some tight jeans for a few minutes and they\'re croches would smell like assh*le. Imagine trying to lick a pussy under an enormous BUSH which smelled like assh*le, not a fun experience.

I dropped all of them on the spot.

(note: this was worse than being with that girl with REALLY bad breath. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Now I swear to never be with a girl with a BUSH, if they do, I bring a Mach 3 razor with me, tie them down and shave it myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

Phero Pro

lol Phantom 100% on this one .... I am attacking them with my Mach3 too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Banned User

lol Phantom 100% on this one .... I am attacking them with my Mach3 too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol trust me i\'ve done it before. The good thing is that I can shave the cake and eat it too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hafta chime in here. I\'ve had that done, been shaved down bald and freshly consumed - OMG! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] He can do a much better job at it than me (without any bloodletting) and it was soo hot! Not to mention the naked feeling the next few days keeps things interesting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Although, I think the Venus by Gillette was designed for such activities. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I keep the lips totally waxed. I love the way it looks and feels.

Elana, that sounds so painful. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Do you have it done, or are you an at-home waxer? And how long does it last?

Ya know, Miami Beach, Brazillian wax available on every corner... hehehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I do it at home. It hurts like hell but it looks great. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I use Micro-Tweeze. It is very easy to use. You can get it at Sally\'s.

micro-tweeze? That sounds like one hair at a time sort of thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I\'d have to have a belt of tequila to get that job done ... LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] PM me woman, how long does it last?

It\'s a wax that doesn\'t require strips. It is a very quick way to remove the hair.

I use Micro-Tweeze. It is very easy to use

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

i use that

Banned User

I just like it trimmed down there. not too hairy. I don\'t like it completely shaved either, because then you have to deal with stubble and keeping it up. Which, could take the spontaneity out of things. As long as it doesn\'t look worn out if you know what I mean.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
    As long as it doesn\'t look worn out if you know what I mean.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What are you refering to exactly ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

a worn out outer labia to where it is flat or almost non-existant.

Phero Pro

I\'ve never seen a worn out outer labia [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] must have been a hell of rubbing. Never considered sandpaper to be used as sex toy.

Banned User

also if the inner labia hangs out from being worn in a bit.

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t think the inner labia hangs out from being worn. I think it is made that way on some women. This is anecdotal from men talking about pussies, but isn\'t that just considered an \"outy\" pussy?

Phero Pro

yup .. the only way to increase the size and/or change the alignment would be to hang weights or give birth. Not even fisting will wear it out.

Banned User

I don\'t think I would want a girl that I could fit my entire fist in, let alone anymore than 3 fingers max.

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information