Close

Stranger

Default Another thought - /w products\' effects on women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all
    I\'ve read with interest the effect of /w products on women, when worn on women, and the speculation on the effects if they were worn on men. Would the women be attracted to men who smell like women ? Maybe. Maybe all women are, deep down, lesbians, although those here seem to strongly deny that. Maybe women are attracted to these smells, although the scientific evidence seems harder to find than that for their attraction to -none etc. But have we considered another option ?

MAYBE...these products do act at a subconscious level, but not as an attractant or stimulant, instead as a trigger, or reminder. They simply put the IDEA of sex into the mind, and the conscious mind reacts to this. Just like when you see the model of car in which you once had sex when you were younger...a wry smile comes to your face and the thoughts and feelings of the experience come flooding back. Anyone watching you react wouldn\'t know what was going on. Similarly, a woman deliberately wearing /w products and getting aroused by them will have a completely different mindset (\"I\'m after sex, and this smell reminds me of it !\") from a woman exposed to a man wearing the stuff, or who has had it placed on her person surreptitiously (\"Where\'s that smell coming from ?\"). These thoughts may act as a reminder of sex, but are more likely, I would suggest, to result in confusion.

The logic behind why mones work is well researched. They are a way of sending a signal to a woman that the man in front of her is good at hunting wild boar, can kick the crap out of other men who may harm her kids, is full of sperm, and she should mate with him. This can be shown at a fundamental level, watching brain scans of subjects exposed to -none. From what I\'ve found the reasoning as to why /w products would be attractive to women is less concrete.

And I\'m sorry, but I can\'t subscribe to the view that women would be attracted to a man wearing /w products because all women are lesbians. If this were the case, all women (at a conscious or subconscious level) would be drawn to slightly built pretty boys who can neither hunt wild boar nor fight other men, in which case the human race would probably have never evolved.

Your thoughts ?

Default Re: Another thought - /w products\' effects on women

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    MAYBE...these products do act at a subconscious level, but not as an attractant or stimulant, instead as a trigger, or reminder. They simply put the IDEA of sex into the mind, and the conscious mind reacts to this. Just like when you see the model of car in which you once had sex when you were younger...a wry smile comes to your face and the thoughts and feelings of the experience come flooding back. Anyone watching you react wouldn\'t know what was going on. Similarly, a woman deliberately wearing /w products and getting aroused by them will have a completely different mindset (\"I\'m after sex, and this smell reminds me of it !\") from a woman exposed to a man wearing the stuff, or who has had it placed on her person surreptitiously (\"Where\'s that smell coming from ?\"). These thoughts may act as a reminder of sex, but are more likely, I would suggest, to result in confusion.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s this one. I share your opinion that /w products dont cause typical phero reactions, because as you say this does not agree with other theories. The womens responces (like Elana) to these products is, I am pretty sure, a memory trigger, and an emotion trigger.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Another thought - /w products\' effects on women

I myself cant really understand why more women here dont give A1 a shot. I mean the research is all over the place on how it really elevates a woman\'s mood and seems to alleviate pms related problems. I would think that this is something that could benefit them alot...I mean I even read a particular article that hailed it as \"prozac in a bottle\" for women.

Thread Information