Close

King of the coupons!

Default MY RESIGNATION AS AN ADULT

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult.

I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 6 year-old again.

I enjoy the REAL unconditional LOVE...that ONLY happens between parents and their children.

I want to go to McDonald\'s and think that it\'s a four star restaurant and then be able to afford a movie.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks and bask in the sun.

I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to lie under a big oak tree with a drippy ice cream cone and run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer\'s day.

I want my sunglasses that were three times as large as my head while I rode my Big Wheel...not knowing the meaning of cool, but being cool anyways, as I rode in front of the girls.

I want to return to a time when life was simple; When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and nursery rhymes, but that didn\'t bother you, because you didn\'t know what you didn\'t know and you didn\'t care.

All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset. I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good.

I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again.

I want to live simple again. I don\'t want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to be an Oscar Meyer wiener. So everyone would be in love with me!

I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

I want my unmixed kid mones back! The smell of Grandma\'s apple pie, and the many smells of a fastfood joint. The erection from knowing I was going to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone!

I want my Kinghood back! Waking up in the morning, and being able to tell my servant (mom) what \"\"\"I\"\"\" wanted to eat.

I want my friend GI Joe back! Only he could beat all 1000 of my other army soilders by himself!

I want the giggles of trying to stop Spot from licking my face.

And yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...I want to look up Barbie\'s dress, to see what\'s really up there.

So. . .here\'s my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my 401K statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood.

And if you want to discuss this further, you\'ll have to catch me first, cause........TAG! YOU\'RE IT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HOPE YOUR SATURDAY HAS YOU [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]ING! TATER!!!

Banned User

Default Re: MY RESIGNATION AS AN ADULT

Can I have your dog?
    And your Car?
    Yacht?

Ok ok your dog.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Can I have your dog?
    And your Car?
    Yacht?

Ok ok your dog.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That dog got hit by a car!
    My car\'s tranmission just bit the dust!
    And the yacht...I just put it together yesterday in an hour, and painted it this morning. It should be dry in a couple of hours, but yesssssss Dove...you can have it. Hope you enjoy pushing it through the water or mud puddles. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

AMEN!

How about:

laying in the summer grass and spotting shapes in the passing clouds

setting up a lemonade stand and making absolutely no money for you\'ve drunk all the profits while waiting for your first customer

being innocent enough to vocalize exactly how you feel with no recrimination

transforming a few odds and ends lying around into the best toy ever

smiling and laughing just because...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

You\'ve got my vote! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Meet you in the sandbox Mobley! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Meet you in the sandbox Mobley! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bring it on!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sandboxes is me specialty, and just so ya know.........me won\'t be playing fair! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] But I will be nice enough to have an extra cup of cool-aid for ya, fa when me done wit\'cha gurl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bring it on!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Sandboxes is me specialty, and just so ya know.........me won\'t be playing fair! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] But I will be nice enough to have an extra cup of cool-aid for ya, fa when me done wit\'cha gurl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tell me you weren\'t one of those freaky sand-eaters when you were a kid! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tell me you weren\'t one of those freaky sand-eaters when you were a kid! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh God no! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I ate dirt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oh God no! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I ate dirt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Are you sure it was just dirt?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Yes me be sure gurl! For true, t\'was dirt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yes me be sure gurl! For true, t\'was dirt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Today\'s \"brown jellybeans\" are tomorrow\'s dirt! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just think of it, you must be really fertile now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Amen brother!

Don\'t forget about waking up early, not to go to work or school, but to watch saturday morning cartoons.

How about nap time? Getting your pint of milk and your little mat, and just taking a snooze mid-day. I miss nap time! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

Who needs naps?

To live our lives we need a 28 hour per day scedule.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Who needs naps?

To live our lives we need a 28 hour per day schedule.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Nobody actually took naps. It was just a time for slowing down, a time of peace, a time to sprawl on the floor and just think. The way we frenzily cram everything into each day, it\'s so easy to focus on the minutia and forget what\'s really important. I know I\'m guilty of that. With the running and doing, and fretting, a little carton of milk on the floor would definitely have a groundng effect.

Couldn\'t you just picture it too... a bunch of professionals sprawled out on the floors of their cube-farm with little pints of milk? It would be great for just the visual humor! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nobody actually took naps. It was just a time for slowing down, a time of peace, a time to sprawl on the floor and just think. The way we frenzily cram everything into each day, it\'s so easy to focus on the minutia and forget what\'s really important.

Well that\'s what I do most of my time.

Scientists sprwal on the floor too?

For reasons other than the science of attraction, that is?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Scientists sprwal on the floor too?

For reasons other than the science of attraction, that is?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It\'s a gravity thing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information